ADVERTISEMENT

15 year old Arch Manning

Cut will be retired by then. LSU lost their QB gurus so I doubt they’re still appealing for QBs in 2023. Clemson seems appealing. Ole Miss is always a threat. Tennessee and TAMU will probably be in the mix too.
So he's the son of the one Manning who sucked at football? Probably living vicariously through his son and trying to make him a prodigy to one up his little brothers like he never could.

All said tounge in cheek of course. Kid's probably going to be a stud.

So he's the son of the one Manning who sucked at football? Probably living vicariously through his son and trying to make him a prodigy to one up his little brothers like he never could.

Cooper was really good. Just had a spinal disease that kept him from playing past High School. He was the only one though that wasn’t a QB. He was a really good receiver

IIRC, werent he and Peyton planning on going to Ole Miss as a package deal prior to his diagnosis?

Yes, he was a year older than Peyton. Cooper went to Ole Miss. had he not had the injury/Disease, Peyton would have gone to Ole Miss instead. At least that’s been what they said.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
Yes, he was a year older than Peyton. Cooper went to Ole Miss. had he not had the injury/Disease, Peyton would have gone to Ole Miss instead. At least that’s been what they said.

I saw a documentary on the SECN where Peyton basically said that he was planning to go to Ole Miss til Cooper had to give up football.
They were two classes apart like Arch and his younger brother, Heid. Peyton didn’t go to Ole Miss because they were about to receive heavy sanctions (Got a 2 yr post season ban and a year long TV ban). Ole Miss and Tennessee will have nostalgia on their side but he will do his due diligence. If we’re all being honest with ourselves though, UK likely won’t be on his radar.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
They were two classes apart like Arch and his younger brother, Heid. Peyton didn’t go to Ole Miss because they were about to receive heavy sanctions (Got a 2 yr post season ban and a year long TV ban). Ole Miss and Tennessee will have nostalgia on their side but he will do his due diligence. If we’re all being honest with ourselves though, UK likely won’t be on his radar.

What “due diligence”?

Is UGA on his radar? LSU? Auburn?

Last edited:
Let's see...l expect by then UK plays for SEC championship, so who knows!:football:[banana][cheers]:cool2:[thumb2]:sunglasses:

Reactions: UKCatnNC

Oldest Manning son and he did not suck at football, was a received who suffered a career ending neck injury first year of college. Had to give up the sport, but got a degree in finance and has handled Peyton and Eli's finances since the started in the NFL.

Oldest Manning son and he did not suck at football, was a received who suffered a career ending neck injury first year of college. Had to give up the sport, but got a degree in finance and has handled Peyton and Eli's finances since the started in the NFL.
I obviously stated my comment was tongue in cheek. Mainly referring to the fact he's the son of the Manning nobody knows or hears about.

He may not be Manning kind of people. I envision them liking an established coach with some seriousness to them. If he is good enough to play at Bama, Clemson or Georgia, I think that is where they would look.
Maybe the family might want to talk to Joe Burrow and his family...I'll be damned if I would want one of my family playing for the two @ Ole Miss & Tenn right now!!

My how so uniformed on Cooper

Slugger, I know you can't read. I already disparaged Ole Miss and Miss St. Never mentioned Tennessee.
If you haven't been following the Mannings, or even read the article, you'd probably see they don't want a lot of fanfare for the kid, would probably prefer a coach who exudes gravitas. Orgeron is not OC, Brady went to the NFL. Not saying they don't have a shot but it would surprise me.

Slugger, I know you can't read. I already disparaged Ole Miss and Miss St. Never mentioned Tennessee.
If you haven't been following the Mannings, or even read the article, you'd probably see they don't want a lot of fanfare for the kid, would probably prefer a coach who exudes gravitas. Orgeron is not OC, Brady went to the NFL. Not saying they don't have a shot but it would surprise me.
Who the hell are you ahole?...l read just fine. Everybidy says UT and Ole Miss are at the top and not LSU. We'll see this season what kind of offense LSU runs. Guess you need to read a little on the Burrow relationship with Coach O. The two l mentioned are head cases. Have a great day! Oh, Brady wasn't the OC either... Steve Ensimger was and still is.

Last edited:
I’d like to see him end up at Clemson and destroy UofL for 3 or more years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT