ADVERTISEMENT

12 and 13 seed

Kentuckiddy

Senior
Feb 10, 2011
If you would have told me that before the tournament starts that we potentially get a spot to the Sweet 16 by playing a 12 and 13 seed, I would have jumped all over it but DAMN! That Buffalo team is freaking legit.

Still happy getting them both but hopefully the guys are ready to play. I know our defense is better than Zonas so I do feel good about that and now the one good thing comes out of this. I don’t have to sit and think about who’s gonna guard Ayton.

Well, if Buffalo shoots 55% again (and hits another 15 treys), they'll probably advance. Fortunately, neither is likely. Cats are in great shape.

GBB!!!

Agree. Not likely they stay that hot. Play lockdown defense and we advance.

We don't usually play in a bracket that breaks down. If we win Saturday and Virginia lost in the second round I'd need to verify I wasn't dreaming.

Ha. Said the same thing about the bracket going to s**t. Finally, we get in upset city. Just as long as we avoid it.

UK and Buffalo just blew up a lot of brackets. Wait until we beat Virginia, there won't be intact ones left!

If you would have told me that before the tournament starts that we potentially get a spot to the Sweet 16 by playing a 12 and 13 seed, I would have jumped all over it but DAMN! That Buffalo team is freaking legit.

Still happy getting them both but hopefully the guys are ready to play. I know our defense is better than Zonas so I do feel good about that and now the one good thing comes out of this. I don’t have to sit and think about who’s gonna guard Ayton.
How the hell did they lose to Miami (Ohio)? And Kent State? And SDST? And NIU?

That's what I wonder when I see teams in March that are as impressive as this team.

Michigan St. made the Final 4 in 2015 thanks in large part to a busted bracket. FINALLY, UK gets some love from the basketball Gods. Now, we just gotta take care of business Saturday.

Buffalo is way more dangerous (I believe) than Davidson. More physical and better athletes.
They played a tough out of conference schedule. Plus the Mid-American is a tough 2nd level conference.

Reactions: Kentuckiddy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT