ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Recruit in Town Tuesday

Getting this visit is huge! Glad he is coming to check out Big Blue Nation. Says something of Cal's prowess, from not having a visit to becoming top 5...
FSU is the team to beat put for his services . Man child indeed

I'll take him (DUHHH), but I don't see him as a game changer.

I like the 2020 class a lot more. The top 5 in that class looks like the absolute truth to me. If Edwards is so high in 2019, it might be more of a testament to how mediocre the 19 class is than to how great a prospect he is.

I like the 2020 class a lot more. The top 5 in that class looks like the absolute truth to me. If Edwards is so high in 2019, it might be more of a testament to how mediocre the 19 class is than to how great a prospect he is.
But Edwards was top 5 in 2020 before he reclassified...

Gotta love when people spout off nonsense like they know what they are talking about, then in the same sentence show their ignorance. Edwards reclassified to 2019.. He was top 5 (and a couple services had him #1) in the 2020 class. Weird.

Good. Spread the word he’s coming and treat him like it’s the second coming.

dallas-rapture1-300x202.jpg

Edwards and a quality Big would make the Cats the front runner next year.

But Edwards was top 5 in 2020 before he reclassified...
And I don't think he should have been.

Not that complicated.

I'd take Mobley, Green, Barnes, and Jalen Johnson over him any day of the week, and I think RJ Hampton is a better long-term prospect.

And I don't think he should have been.

Not that complicated.

I'd take Mobley, Green, Barnes, and Jalen Johnson over him any day of the week, and I think RJ Hampton is a better long-term prospect.
They are in 2020...
Dig a Lil deeper

A little confidence on our side. Not entirely sure where it comes from. One writer in particular seems to think we’re in it. Gonna be hard to hold off the blue bloods, so our fans aren’t really getting too excited. Just cautiously optimistic.

Crean can recruit. Doubt he can land a #1 dude at Georgia, but anything is possible. I don’t even think he did that at IU.

They are in 2020...
Dig a Lil deeper
Learn to read a little better.

See if you can follow along here. I know it might be difficult, given your apparent limitations, but try really hard.

Edwards went from the 20 class to the 19 class. He's considered a top 5 player in the 19 class. That might be right, because I don't think the top of the 19 class is all that spectacular.

He was also considered a top 5 player in the 20 class, but I think that was wrong, because the top of the 2020 class appears to be pretty spectacular. Evan Mobley, consensus #1 in the 20 class, just played a game against James Wiseman, consensus #1 in the 19 class, and I think 999/1000 people who saw the game would take Mobley over Wiseman.

Edwards is very, very good, but I think the best players in 2020 are better. I also think he's very similar to Tyrese Maxey- basically Maxey with more leaping ability- so I'm not sure how much of a game changer he would be for UK.

Crean can recruit. Doubt he can land a #1 dude at Georgia, but anything is possible. I don’t even think he did that at IU.
Yeah, gonna be a tough pull re Edwards. Got a couple of guys signed that should be a good start towards revamping the roster in Jaykwon Walton and Toumani Camara. Probably won’t see the results we really want until year 3 or 4. Seems to be about the timeframe for guys in this league (Howland, Barnes, Pearl, Martin, etc). Kermit seems to be more the exception to the rule.

Learn to read a little better.

See if you can follow along here. I know it might be difficult, given your apparent limitations, but try really hard.

Edwards went from the 20 class to the 19 class. He's considered a top 5 player in the 19 class. That might be right, because I don't think the top of the 19 class is all that spectacular.

He was also considered a top 5 player in the 20 class, but I think that was wrong, because the top of the 2020 class appears to be pretty spectacular. Evan Mobley, consensus #1 in the 20 class, just played a game against James Wiseman, consensus #1 in the 19 class, and I think 999/1000 people who saw the game would take Mobley over Wiseman.

Edwards is very, very good, but I think the best players in 2020 are better. I also think he's very similar to Tyrese Maxey- basically Maxey with more leaping ability- so I'm not sure how much of a game changer he would be for UK.
I understood, guess all the recruiting services are wrong in their assessment of his potential and you are correct.
Get over yourself..
Cmon dig deeper..
Reading comprehension is just fine, not as big as your ego and how you must know what other professionals that do this kind of thing for a living.
Sheesh some peole just can't say they are wrong...come across as ignorant

Yeah, gonna be a tough pull re Edwards. Got a couple of guys signed that should be a good start towards revamping the roster in Jaykwon Walton and Toumani Camara. Probably won’t see the results we really want until year 3 or 4. Seems to be about the timeframe for guys in this league (Howland, Barnes, Pearl, Martin, etc). Kermit seems to be more the exception to the rule.

Crean is good at building teams without top talent. Gotta give him time. Hell, we gave Stoops 6 years. Gotta give him time and resources.

I understood, guess all the recruiting services are wrong in their assessment of his potential and you are correct.
Get over yourself..
Cmon dig deeper..
Reading comprehension is just fine, not as big as your ego and how you must know what other professionals that do this kind of thing for a living.
Sheesh some peole just can't say they are wrong...come across as ignorant
People have opinions on players.

I am well aware of where Edwards has been rated. I have the opinion that Edwards is slightly overrated.

If you can't deal with opinions without being an asshole, you're probably in the wrong place.

Crean is good at building teams without top talent. Gotta give him time. Hell, we gave Stoops 6 years. Gotta give him time and resources.
Yep. These coaches aren’t magicians. They need time to build their roster, implement a culture and a system and create buy-in, especially at a place like Georgia where basketball historically lags behind football.

Reactions: Mike-D

I am well aware of where Edwards has been rated. I have the opinion that Edwards is slightly overrated.

If you can't deal with opinions without being an asshole, you're probably in the wrong place.[/QUOTe
Your opinion was that the class of 2020 was better than 2019, just stating that before reclassification edwards was top 5 top 3 in the 2020 class.
Your logic is flawed, but it's your opinion now that despite him being top 5 in 2020 his #1 rating in 2019 makes him less rated than when he was ranked in 2020?
Okay...whatever

If you can't deal with opinions without being an asshole, you're probably in the wrong place.
How is being logical being an asshole
Get over yourself
you were called out on your ignorance you doubled down.
It's your opinion okay
Crappy take then

How is being logical being an asshole
Get over yourself
you were called out on your ignorance you doubled down.
It's your opinion okay
Crappy take then
Cool story.

Was an opinion from the first.

Try this

Reading Rothfuss and Abercrombie right now.
Guess several of us need help with comprehension. Go figure...

Considering that we've lost Quade Green from our back court. And we might as well accept the fact that Ashton Hagans is gone after this year. I guess that Anthony Edwards can see that there is a need at Kentucky for another guard.

ADVERTISEMENT