ADVERTISEMENT

1 Player - 4 stats in 15 Secs

bballcat4

Junior
Jan 12, 2008
Sheppard had a TO, block, steal, and then an assist all within 15 secs. That will give bookkeeper carpal tunnel!

I’m sure Cal was wanting to jump him over the careless TO, but all you could do was watch the rest of that sequence.

I don’t think I’ve seen 4 individual stats in that short of a time without scoring a point.

Sheppard had a TO, block, steal, and then an assist all within 15 secs. That will give bookkeeper carpal tunnel!

I’m sure Cal was wanting to jump him over the careless TO, but all you could do was watch the rest of that sequence.

I don’t think I’ve seen 4 individual stats in that short of a time without scoring a point.
The scorekeeper for SEC network missed all of that.

If so, then that may be a record. Imagine setting a record for filling a stat sheet in short amount of time w/o scoring. It was a freaky sequence.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-

I noticed that when it happened and didn’t take the time to rewind and get the time frame. AND it was 4 different stats instead of multiple rebounds of of missed shots.

If so, then that may be a record. Imagine setting a record for filling a stat sheet in short amount of time w/o scoring. It was a freaky sequence.

IMG-1753.jpg

This man holds a 15 second record in something else

The worst job of TV scorekeeping in my 50+ years of watching sports.
Definitely had a bad night, I never felt the score was right the entire game. They got the and 1 for the first score of the game and it was about 3 minutes into the game before they finally added the made free throw into the tally.

Reactions: storm1507
Definitely had a bad night, I never felt the score was right the entire game. They got the and 1 for the first score of the game and it was about 3 minutes into the game before they finally added the made free throw into the tally.
It had me wondering what in the world is this guy doing. There's only one thing that will have me that distracted. :)

Somebody asked if he had a rebound before the turnover? I didn’t dvr to see again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT