ADVERTISEMENT

0-115

You can be pissed at Kentucky and want to move on from Cal but still make fun of Tennessee. I know. I’ve done it.
I've literally been calling for Cal's job for over a year now (with the caveat that this was his last shot this season.)

I will still absolutely drink the tears of Vol Nation with exuberance and delight. They are deeeeeelicious.

Is this the new Cowboi strategy? Since Kentucky basketball program has been turned into a dumpster fire by their idol, are we reduced to making fun of the lesser programs?
(which are currently performing much better than us, by the way)
Get over yourself and your Cal obsession. Yes, we will always ridicule Tennessee when they lose, it’s called a rivalry and it makes basketball fun in times like these. Adults using any form of “boi” is weird too.

Thank God. You guys don’t want to know how awful Tennessee fans are. I’m from there and now in LEX and let me tell you, lusville dans have nothing on the UT fan base. It’s the worst, my mother went there and my cousins went there. They’re insufferably awful. I’ve been worried but I figured they couldn’t do it. I was already hearing the typical “times have changed” bullshit. Trash ass program trash ass school trash state. Go home thugs, the road is over, and if you couldn’t do it with this team it’ll never happen.

Reactions: Girthang
You certainly can, but when we lost in the first round and they made it to the Elite Eight you look a bit stupid and lame when you do it.

By all means though, you can.

Oh nah, nah nah, Tennessee is pure trash and it’s laughable they couldn’t get to a final four with this team. Calipari sucks there’s no but, there is however, a however.

F Tennessee no final fours in HISTORY. We’ve won plenty to throw in their face. And I’m throwing it.

I told some UT fans today to just think about how many final elite 8’s / fours and titles UK has. Now think of Tennessee.

Hard to do isn’t you ******* ****** *******

Reactions: flacat22
You certainly can, but when we lost in the first round and they made it to the Elite Eight you look a bit stupid and lame when you do it.

By all means though, you can.
You do if you go in their media and do it. Here were amongst supposed UK fans so……

Is this the new Cowboi strategy? Since Kentucky basketball program has been turned into a dumpster fire by their idol, are we reduced to making fun of the lesser programs?
Does every single comment on this board need to be either pro Cal or negative Cal? Never say I'd see the day where UK fans are mocking other UK fans for taking pleasure in a Tennessee loss.

Reactions: bbncal02
Does every single comment on this board need to be either pro Cal or negative Cal? Never say I'd see the day where UK fans are mocking other UK fans for taking pleasure in a Tennessee loss.
Welcome to the new age.

They have zero final fours, no titles and yet we have folks saying they’re better than us. For right now sure. In the grand scheme of things, heck no.

Reactions: flacat22
I’m the biggest Cal hater in the world but I’m also a Vol hater. Hilarious that they’ve never been to a final 4.

Yeah we are, we’re laughing at Tennessee’s 2nd Elite 8 and UL winning 12 games in 2 years. You keep deflecting for your Vols, congrats on your 2nd Elite 8 ever. 🤡
He's the most shameless poster here, always rushing in to stop anyone from havin fun. Don't get him started on Pitino. I think he washes his car and mows his lawn. Seriously.

I must note that I will always make fun of UT for not making a single Final Four no matter how bad or good we were that year or even that decade.

Why? Because that fanbase talks so much trash anytime their teams beat us or have a better season, and I enjoy always being able to say “you can talk when you make a Final Four just once.”

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Good stuff man. Remember laughing as kid at this. Thanks.

Reactions: Rideordiewildcat
Does it make it better for us that the dummies lost today? Dude we have something bigtime wrong with our basketball program. UT could go out of business and it won’t help us win anything next season.

Tennessee fans over the last 3 years have tried comparing themselves to Kentucky which makes me laugh. I will be rooting for Purdue or Alabama.

Purdue is the only team that's capable of beating Duke or Connecticut. Alabama might be able to stay close against UCONN, but I doubt it. Illinois played great against them in the first half on Friday; only to get demolished in the 2nd.

I despise Duke and Connecticut, but hoping NC State can beat Duke. Duke fans have little to worry about because the official's won't let the darling's of the NCAA lose to a lesser rival.

Even with my utter dislike towards Duke and Connecticut, they have what Kentucky doesn't, a great coach and staff who compliments both teams.

I'm beyond fed up with Calipari and his excuses. I place the blame squarely on Mitch for one of the worst contracts in college basketball history. If not for him, Calipari would have been gone already. The 2015 loss broke Calipari's coaching spirit.

I enjoy seeing UT lose when we beat them. Don't care what they do when we don't play them. Doesn't even register. If it gets someone else's rocks off when they lose, good for them. We all gotta have something to live for since our coach can't win with NBA talent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT