ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL TENNESSEE VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD••

Give up ANOTHER FREAKIN offensive rebound =to sink us!!!!

What BULLCRAP!!!!

Tennessee giving us chances but we can't take advantage. Neither one of these teams will make the sweet 16. Just bad basketball all around but we happen to be worse than them

I didn't think I'd ever get here, but I'm done. At least until Cal is gone. He turned something I absolutely loved and made it miserable. I'll probably still check in here some, but my love for Kentucky basketball is officially dead. And that breaks my heart.
Apathy has set in for me. I just stare at the tv anymore.

The only common denominator is Cal. No matter how good the players. No matter how much potential. No matter the home court advantage. No matter the history or pedigree of UK. No matter the opponent. We can lose ANY given day with this recruiter as "coach."

He sucks the heart from every team and makes shooters lose their game until they get to the next level. He doesn't coach worth a sht in game. He has no cognitive ability to use or develop a bench. Top 5 classes for 14 years and we're still just trying to MAKE the ncaa tourney.

Lmao. Cal retarred after he blew the "platooning" season. He's an embarrassment

I'm tired... barely can bother to post in here anymore.

This defense may be the worst I've seen from a UK team.

XsuGxB7.jpeg

Sometimes every single break goes your way. It’s that way for UT tonight.
You make your breaks in this game and we STAND AROUND watching the opponent BEAT US for them!!!!!

Cal is a JOKE!!!!

That has to be INSTILLED inro your team and he has done a HORRIBLE job of doing that the past few seasons!!!!

HE SUCKS!!!!!

I didn't think I'd ever get here, but I'm done. At least until Cal is gone. He turned something I absolutely loved and made it miserable. I'll probably still check in here some, but my love for Kentucky basketball is officially dead. And that breaks my heart.
I’ve always counted the months waiting on the season to start, I just can’t deal with Cal anymore!

• Sad
Reactions: MbergCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT