ADVERTISEMENT

YAHTZEE!!

Again, just pointing out the fact that it happens everywhere and that UK is not without their own challenges when it comes to teenage kids.

Dude you named one UK example that really isn't the same thing because it didn't happen before he came to UK and UK was quick on the trigger to send him packing. IMO maybe a little too quick since the kid has not actually been charged with anything. I can name dozens of examples where UofL has taken other peoples trash even though they knew that they were trouble waiting to happen. I will also stated that it most definitely does not happen on the scale it happens at UofL everywhere.

You do not get it it isnt not that kids everywhere do not mess up it is that UofL embraces those that they know have been trouble elsewhere. If you do not see the difference than I must question your intellect.

Last edited:
Tubman denied the charges and the legal system supported that claim. Fields punched a woman in the face. Is that in debate? Watch the video of the Ravens' back punching his fiancé in the face if you want to see what that looks like.

Who died and made you boss? We will do what we want to do. That's trash UL because, wait for it, they are trash. Go to the UL board if you want to see some UL slurping.

I didn't realize suggesting we treat someone decently was godly?

Being a dick to someone simply because they root for a different college team is something a child does.

I see jauk has hit the bottle again. He's ranting his usual broken record comments. Regarding transfers, UofL will have at least five transfers that will see the field this year. I don't think any of them saw prison time. I believe UK has some as well.

Watson a little advise it is not privy for UofL or fans of teams to police a UK board. We all know such is not allowed on your board where they have one of the quickest triggers in the west. I personally have no problem with your statements and think such should be allowed on both boards but we both know what would happen if I came on the Card board with such rhetoric.

qwesley, it happens at all programs whether in the recruiting process or once they are on campus. You see stories daily about a kid messing up. Some of these kids don't deserve a second chance. I guess if you had it your way, you'd just lock them all up and throw away the key.

Reminds me of a history Twitter feed I saw this morning of the caskets being loaded after the Jim Jones mass suicide.

Being a dick to someone simply because they root for a different college team is something a child does.

I didn't realize that I implied anyone was "godly". Telling someone how to treat another person is a little "godly". Like I said, who died and made you boss?

I'm sure the UL fan is a big boy and doesn't need anyone to take up for him. If not, see ya bye.

Watson a little advise it is not privy for UofL or fans of teams to police a UK board. We all know such is not allowed on your board where they have one of the quickest triggers in the west. I personally have no problem with your statements and think such should be allowed on both boards but we both know what would happen if I came on the Card board with such rhetoric.
C1180, I actually miss your posts on the Card Football board. From what I remember, you had good insight about your team however, when the vultures swooped in on you like it happens here as well, it got out of hand and you got banned. I was banned here as well a few years ago for defending my team. I enjoy reading your board because UK is our rival. As I've said before, I have had several friends play at UK and even their sons and believe it is in the best interest of football in the state for both programs to be successful.

Reactions: C1180

What dream world of rainbows and unicorns do you live in? I suggest you visit other teams' message boards around the country. Your disconnection from the real world of college rivalries is humorous.

I see jauk has hit the bottle again. He's ranting his usual broken record comments. Regarding transfers, UofL will have at least five transfers that will see the field this year. I don't think any of them saw prison time. I believe UK has some as well.
UofL Football = The Longest Yard.... Fo real!

C1180, I actually miss your posts on the Card Football board. From what I remember, you had good insight about your team however, when the vultures swooped in on you like it happens here as well, it got out of hand and you got banned. I was banned here as well a few years ago for defending my team. I enjoy reading your board because UK is our rival. As I've said before, I have had several friends play at UK and even their sons and believe it is in the best interest of football in the state for both programs to be successful.

I just gave your post a like. I would like both boards to allow freer discussion. I think however this board does allow much freer discussion than the UofL board. At least that has been my experience to date. I would also like to say we have some idiots on this board but not near as many as you have on the Card board.

What I remember about your board is that they allowed unlimited insults by your fans and were quick on the trigger to delete and or ban any of the replies in defense by visitors. Especially those visitors from UK boards..

I come to your board to get an idea what is going on in your sports programs from time to time but seldom post despite the fact that I am no longer banned, I just do not need the hassle. I also refuse to come on bended knees like is expected of visitors on your boards so if I did post I would likely soon be banned.

Reactions: mwatson61
Yeah that never happens at UK, Lloyd Tubman comes to mind. :chairshot:
This, in all seriousness, may be the most UofL (I.e., moronic) comparison ever made on a sports board. Tubman is a very good player at a position of huge need, yet he's released from UK even after charges are dropped. UofL recruits and signs Fields while charges are pending. Again, collectively, the UofL fan base is the most ignorant aggregation of individuals lacking any iota of self awareness. It's actually amazing.

Reactions: JHB4UK
This, in all seriousness, may be the most UofL (I.e., moronic) comparison ever made on a sports board. Tubman is a very good player at a position of huge need, yet he's released from UK even after charges are dropped. UofL recruits and signs Fields while charges are pending. Again, collectively, the UofL fan base is the most ignorant aggregation of individuals lacking any iota of self awareness. It's actually amazing.
Does this mean you are done attacking Kentucky fans? LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT