ADVERTISEMENT

YAHTZEE!!

With him and Love coming in we have really added some quality depth to the LB position for next year.

The only way he wouldn't have to sit is if they didn't renew his scholly and I can't see that.

fantastic! and he has 3 years to play. And he may be the oldest RS sophomore in history lol

Oh and hey UL fans....this is how it's done. Kid is academic all Big Ten as well as a talented LBer.

UK doing it the right way. Class class class
Thanks for the lesson.

This is turning in to a very nice looking group of LBs. Love and Laster bring D1 experience to teach the heavy hitters in Firios and Daniel. And the other young talent in Walder, Allen, Jones, and Brown. We could be set for a while.

Will sit a year and have two to play two. Already used his rs year. Great pickup for a speed olb. Coaches really like him.

I don't think so. when the changed the rule they added an extra year for transfers but required that they sit the first year so effectively even though they red shirted somewhere they still get to play 4 years total.

So he and Kobie Walker will be competing next year or is he gonna play behind hatch and bulk up? 4 lbs would be hatcher, ware, love, either firios or hendrix.

Nice pick up for the Wildcats!

UK-Football-Throw_zpshczmvkfu.gif

Reactions: SosaUK
that would be cool if yeast and wills jumped on early and started spearheading '17. if we get 7 wins i think those guys could sway a couple really big fish to give us a look.

but the new rule is gonna work out awesome in his case. he needs to pack on weight even to play outside. he could be 241 next year as a backup at whatever spot and then have 2 years playing in the 250+ range.

Last edited:
this O is gonna be good next year. LT was the only spot i was worried about. absolutely awesome pickup. should move us a little in the rankings too.

Huge get at a huge need position, take that Bama!

Congrats not only to UK football and its coaches but also to the young man, great choice for him also.

Like I said talent gap to lil sis down the road there just getting rediculous lol! I love reminding them that its going the other way . The dominance will be on the grid iron aswell as the hardwood very soon. Cannot teach talent and UK is starting to stockpile it on the offensive line. SWEET! UL JUST SUCKS!

ADVERTISEMENT