ADVERTISEMENT

YAHTZEE!!

They did just get a 4* QB commit you know, don't you?

I think UK will be fine at QB for the next few years. Pass looks like a very good QB prospect. Houk is also a solid prospect. Barker ain't too shabby, either. The key now is protecting those guys and opening big holes for our RBs. This class, with transfers and recruits, is really looking gear for UK.

They did just get a 4* QB commit you know, don't you?
i know they like to say stars dont matter but they sure were pointing out that he was a 4* army all american a lot. we got one too... oh wait, we got like 7 army all americans.

i knew bobby would bring good talent on O but we'll see how he does on the defensive side of the ball in the long run.

We have some legitimate hogs on that line! It is starting to look like a SEC front!

Talent gap is just getting grand canyon size over LIL SISTER! LUV IT!
Louisville's 2015 class was rated higher than UK's and this class is currently rated #30 with 14 commits at this time. They also got an LB, TJ Brunson over USCjr. on Friday.

Louisville's 2015 class was rated higher than UK's and this class is currently rated #30 with 14 commits at this time. They also got an LB, TJ Brunson over USCjr. on Friday.
#33 is 20 spots behind us. last year you beat by 2 or 3 spots. the year before that we beat you by 25 spots. year before that we beat you by 20 spots.

rankings aren't everything but i'll take our classes under stoops over yours in the same time frame and most people in the country would too.

#33 is 20 spots behind us. last year you beat by 2 or 3 spots. the year before that we beat you by 25 spots. year before that we beat you by 20 spots.

rankings aren't everything but i'll take our classes under stoops over yours in the same time frame and most people in the country would too.

Exactly my point on the sloppy vagina gappage!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA!

Just don't agree it's Grand Canyon size. In the end, it's about developing talent and I like Louisville's coaches to do that. We'll be just fine.

Just don't agree it's Grand Canyon size. In the end, it's about developing talent and I like Louisville's coaches to do that. We'll be just fine.

Another obsessed ULer coming here to tell us ....not so fast. Can almost set your clock by them.

Another obsessed ULer coming here to tell us ....not so fast. Can almost set your clock by them.
Not obsessed at all. I enjoy the conversation and look forward to the season ahead. I've stated before that it's good for the rivalry for both programs to be good. I just don't believe UL's program is taking the steps back some believe.

Not obsessed at all. I enjoy the conversation and look forward to the season ahead. I've stated before that it's good for the rivalry for both programs to be good. I just don't believe UL's program is taking the steps back some believe.

Yeah, right.

Few programs can lose 10 players to the NFL draft, and avoid taking steps back. Louisville is not one of those programs that can recover from that. There will be a step back this upcoming season.

The Cards WildCard is their ability to take in rejects and criminals that UK couldn't and WOULDN'T take------along with most other legitimate Universities in the nation.

Weird, with all the dedication those adulterers and abortionists have to giving second and third (fourth sometimes?) chances with the sole purpose of rehabbing the poor souls they never seem to find any two stars worthy of coaches liike BP and Pitino (not to mention hurtt) giving them their fatherly advice------but then their number one advice would probably be to make millions (and don't waste a lot of it on child support) so you can hire the best legal advice possible. I still firmly believe that you and I would be facing a lot of legal problems if we came close to what BP pulled off at Arkansas. Not to mention if Pitino's flame had used her head instead of listening to Slick Rick she could be living the life of Riley for at least 18 years, how many millions should he have by now, I know the contract he deserted UK for was over $50,000,000.

Anyone have the latest count on how many transfers they will have filling vital roles in their two deep this year? Maybe mw61 or the poster that keeps up with everything but doesn't care what cheating they do (as long as they get away with it) can answer the question.

I can't wait to see a senior Boom behind the line he'll have. Our offense is going to be a threat to everyone and I have a feeling our defense will be right there with them. I am starting to believe that we will be competing for the SEC title in a couple of years. Amazing.

The Cards WildCard is their ability to take in rejects and criminals that UK couldn't and WOULDN'T take------along with most other legitimate Universities in the nation.

Weird, with all the dedication those adulterers and abortionists have to giving second and third (fourth sometimes?) chances with the sole purpose of rehabbing the poor souls they never seem to find any two stars worthy of coaches liike BP and Pitino (not to mention hurtt) giving them their fatherly advice------but then their number one advice would probably be to make millions (and don't waste a lot of it on child support) so you can hire the best legal advice possible. I still firmly believe that you and I would be facing a lot of legal problems if we came close to what BP pulled off at Arkansas. Not to mention if Pitino's flame had used her head instead of listening to Slick Rick she could be living the life of Riley for at least 18 years, how many millions should he have by now, I know the contract he deserted UK for was over $50,000,000.

Anyone have the latest count on how many transfers they will have filling vital roles in their two deep this year? Maybe mw61 or the poster that keeps up with everything but doesn't care what cheating they do (as long as they get away with it) can answer the question.
I see jauk has hit the bottle again. He's ranting his usual broken record comments. Regarding transfers, UofL will have at least five transfers that will see the field this year. I don't think any of them saw prison time. I believe UK has some as well.

I see jauk has hit the bottle again. He's ranting his usual broken record comments. Regarding transfers, UofL will have at least five transfers that will see the field this year. I don't think any of them saw prison time. I believe UK has some as well.

if you don't like his broken record comments, then leave. Not really the board to be on to criticize a rival fan base's comments about your players.
I'll concede that he does sound like a broken record at times, but as I said, isn't your place to complain about it.

Reactions: SosaUK
Watson a good poster, and he's a knowledgable fan. Just because he roots for a different team doesn't mean we have to treat him poorly. He's been respectful here.

Reactions: Brock28
I think because he is a UL fan we should treat him terrible. Their coaches are trash, their players are trash, and their fans are scum.

Reactions: SosaUK
Why if they come here and have a decent conversation about football? Of course he's going to be slanted toward Louisville, just like we're slanted to view UK more favorably.

Reactions: mwatson61
fantastic! and he has 3 years to play. And he may be the oldest RS sophomore in history lol

Oh and hey UL fans....this is how it's done. Kid is academic all Big Ten as well as a talented LBer.

UK doing it the right way. Class class class
you mean, he didn't comitt to us after getting kicked off another team for abusing a woman in some fashion???? No way!!! :) :) :0

I think because he is a UL fan we should treat him terrible. Their coaches are trash, their players are trash, and their fans are scum.
I think it's funny how some on our message board feel the same about UK fans. Bill has brought valid points to our message board and some have chosen to abuse him as well. Gotta love the rivalry.

Last edited:
Both schools have to sweat out the next 6 months till signing day. The big boys will come after UK recruits and UL has to see who gets arrested in their class.

Both schools have to sweat out the next 6 months till signing day. The big boys will come after UK recruits and UL has to see who gets arrested in their class.

Or who may have been paroled.

Cool story bro. We don't care.

I would link comments from Jurich and UL writers about risky kids that Petrino pursues and the cleansing that had to happen after his last stint but it would be lost on our visitors.

Watson a good poster, and he's a knowledgable fan. Just because he roots for a different team doesn't mean we have to treat him poorly. He's been respectful here.

Who died and made you boss? We will do what we want to do. That's trash UL because, wait for it, they are trash. Go to the UL board if you want to see some UL slurping.

I would link comments from Jurich and UL writers about risky kids that Petrino pursues and the cleansing that had to happen after his last stint but it would be lost on our visitors.
qwesley, it happens at all programs whether in the recruiting process or once they are on campus. You see stories daily about a kid messing up. Some of these kids don't deserve a second chance. I guess if you had it your way, you'd just lock them all up and throw away the key.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT