ADVERTISEMENT

Wildcat Don?

Don renamed his account. I forgot the name but he's been around.

Also missing- ILWildcat. Loved his posts, esp. scouting reports. Wheryat, IL??

Yep, Don seems like a great guy but have never met him (would love to run into him at a game some day). ILWildcat is one of my favorite posters on this board too. I love his gameday write ups, very detailed and informative - intelligently written.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
I've seen her post a few times recently, she just hasn't been the frequent poster she was for a period of time. Sure hope all is well with her family though, couldn't find a nicer person on this board.

thanks guys - that's so sweet! I have missed being on the board more often.

Hubby is doing well; he has had a couple of issues with the blood sugar, but nothing that required hospitalization again. I ended up in the hospital myself, right after high school graduation in June - had a gall bladder attack and pancreatitis. I had the gallbladder removed, and was on antibiotics for what seemed forever. Finally recovering from that. My older son got accepted to Campbellsville University - including acceptance into the School of Music. He'll be a Worship Arts (Music Ministry) major, so much of my time has been spent getting all that ready to go. Throw in the mix my younger son (10 years old), my adult daughter and granddaughter ( who will be a year old this month) I've kinda been crazy-busy!

Will be doing a lot of reading and catching up on UK stuff and posting more (you're welcome for the warning, lol)

Hubby is doing well; he has had a couple of issues with the blood sugar, but nothing that required hospitalization again. I ended up in the hospital myself, right after high school graduation in June - had a gall bladder attack and pancreatitis. I had the gallbladder removed, and was on antibiotics for what seemed forever. Finally recovering from that. My older son got accepted to Campbellsville University - including acceptance into the School of Music. He'll be a Worship Arts (Music Ministry) major, so much of my time has been spent getting all that ready to go. Throw in the mix my younger son (10 years old), my adult daughter and granddaughter ( who will be a year old this month) I've kinda been crazy-busy!

Will be doing a lot of reading and catching up on UK stuff and posting more (you're welcome for the warning, lol)
nice to hear your ok

There you are! Good news about hubster, sorry to learn of your illness, prayers for getting better!

Looking forward to the season and your observations!

AlohaCat

The cool (read: slightly creepy) thing about this new board is that you can just search for a poster and see their recent activity, even the last thread they were reading and when.

Also, @Bkocats, he's in good hands at CU. That campus is really growing, much as I hate to admit it.

Reactions: Bkocats
Don and Bev were some of the first posters to welcome me to this board when I first started posting, Don said I look forward to some interesting conversations, hope I haven't let you down so far:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The cool (read: slightly creepy) thing about this new board is that you can just search for a poster and see their recent activity, even the last thread they were reading and when.

Also, @Bkocats, he's in good hands at CU. That campus is really growing, much as I hate to admit it.

oh I know Gonzo; love the place, the philosophy everything - right now just doin that momma thing.

I didn't post for weeks once and not a single person seemed concerned.

HA, I was asked to quit posting for weeks and weeks. In fact I think a MOD made it his personal quest to assure I quit posting but I think he finally gave up as I learned a little better posting etiquette.

Heck I bet I'm on the most ignored list if there is such a thing....(I don't blame anyone either. I'd ignore myself if I could.)

bsi.gif
yea-k.gif

http://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/where-is-wildcatdon.103413/

ok, y'all are making me blush now :rolleyes:

I don't know you from Adam ah, er...Eve :) but you seem to be good people with a few who'd vouch for you. That is never a bad thing. Good luck and God Bless to you and your family.

The health issues are hard to deal with. If you have none consider yourself highly blessed.

Don and Bev were some of the first posters to welcome me to this board when I first started posting, Don said I look forward to some interesting conversations, hope I haven't let you down so far:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I probably called you a troll. (Are you?) Just messing with you...

Did I ever tell you about the time I went horseback riding with Don, but there weren’t any horses around? Well, Don throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn’t you know it, my stamina increases with each day and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Don decides to enter me in the Breeders’ Cup, right, under the name Turkish Delight. And I’m running in second place, and I’m running and I break my ankle! They’re about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, ‘Don’t shoot him, he’s a human.

Don and I go way back. I remember one time Don took his family to Sea World. They were watching Shamu the whale when Don got splashed. So Don yells, ‘I’m Wildcatdonf and no one gets me wet!’ So he climbs into the tank, grabs Shamu, and throws the whale into the audience, splashes him and yells, ‘How do you like it?’ And then damn if Don didn’t step in there and finish the show.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT