ADVERTISEMENT

Get Calipari out of that seat or

Mar 4, 2024
We will lose everything good men have built over a salesman who can’t even understand a starting lineup.

It’s embarrassing to everyone including Adolph Rupp’s name that we’re putting up with this loser to this point.

Force him out, or fire him. And everyone that continues to watch this program fall while supporting him, we all want you to go with him.

gfUtlp6.png

he’s going to burn this program to the ground we’ve got to get rid of him. Apparently he’s smarter than everyone in charge and they can’t see it.

Sick and tired of these foreigners running this program. Non Kentucky guys getting rich off of the backs of what our real brass built. You’re an idiot if you fall for this routine.

he’s going to burn this program to the ground we’ve got to get rid of him. Apparently he’s smarter than everyone in charge and they can’t see it.

Sick and tired of these foreigners running this program. Non Kentucky guys getting rich off of the backs of what our real brass built. You’re an idiot if you fall for this routine.
Make no mistake, he does not want UK rebuilding to greatness when he leaves. That would be an insult to his legacy.

Barring a massive revolt by the donors/boosters, Calipari isn't going anywhere. I can't stand the guy but, I've accepted this fact. Barnhart doesn't have the balls and the university wouldn't want the negative PR that would go along with the firing.

Barring a massive revolt by the donors/boosters, Calipari isn't going anywhere. I can't stand the guy but, I've accepted this fact. Barnhart doesn't have the balls and the university wouldn't want the negative PR that would go along with the firing.

He’s as good as gone as soon as he flames out again. Whats happening here is Barnhart never wanted him to begin with and he’s enjoying a big fat f’n I told you so to everyone including the fans.

You hate him Mitch, then earn your rep and walk into his office after March and force him out. Keep him away from the program when you do or he’ll burn it to the ground.

Make no mistake, that buyout isn’t sht to this university. This isn’t about the buyout. Vandy just did it and threw 18 million away like it was nothing. These universities are filthy Rich, and we only pay a percentage per year anyway.

This is about pride and our university reps are as responsible as he is as of now. Massive fan revolts need to happen now.

He’s as good as gone as soon as he flames out again. Whats happening here is Barnhart never wanted him to begin with and he’s enjoying a big fat f’n I told you so to everyone including the fans.

You hate him Mitch, then earn your rep and walk into his office after March and force him out. Keep him away from the program when you do or he’ll burn it to the ground.

Make no mistake, that buyout isn’t sht to this university. This isn’t about the buyout. Vandy just did it and threw 18 million away like it was noting. These universities are filthy Rich, and we only pay a percentage per year anyway.

This is about pride and our university reps are as responsible as he is as of now. Massive fan revolts need to happen now.
The schools are rich as hell. But want to nickle and dime the fans for everything. Need money for a new bathroom? Fans. Need money to pay players? Fans. Need money to repaint the walls in the hallways? Fans. It's a joke. Fire this MFer. It's not like it was in 2020. The buyout isn't 58m anymore.

The schools are rich as hell. But want to nickle and dime the fans for everything. Need money for a new bathroom? Fans. Need money to pay players? Fans. Need money to repaint the walls in the hallways? Fans. It's a joke. Fire this MFer. It's not like it was in 2020. The buyout isn't 58m anymore.

That buyout has nothing to do with why Calipari is still employed. I’m tellin ya, they don’t know what to do with him. They are well aware how dangerous Calipari is to this program. We have an enemy inside the walls, they know it, anyone who’s followed Calipari long enough knows it, Calipari himself knows it.

We gotta problem. That’s why the smartest thing to do is call his bluff, settle or you’re fired by the end of March.

It’ll be ugly but we have to do it or else we will wither away.

That buyout has nothing to do with why Calipari is still employed. I’m tellin ya, they don’t know what to do with him. They are well aware how dangerous Calipari is to this program. We have an enemy inside the walls, they know it, anyone who’s followed Calipari long enough knows it, Calipari himself knows it.

We gotta program. That’s why the smartest thing to do is call his bluff, settle or you’re fired by the end of March.

It’ll be ugly but we have to do it or else we will wither away.
We're like Indiana during Knight's later years. Keep holding onto him in hope he can recapture past glory. But it's not 1975 (2015) anymore. It's time to cut bait.

Make no mistake, that buyout isn’t sht to this university. This isn’t about the buyout. Vandy just did it and threw 18 million away like it was nothing. These universities are filthy Rich, and we only pay a percentage per year anyway.

Barnhart just doesn't have the guts to make such a dramatic decision. And I do not think he's have the support of the President if he did.
Finally, there are still plenty of dumb UK fans out there who think Calipari can do no wrong. For a fanbase that is supposedly one of the most knowledgeable, that number is bigger than you think. So, don't expect a fan revolt either.

Barnhart just doesn't have the guts to make such a dramatic decision. And I do not think he's have the support of the President if he did.
Finally, there are still plenty of dumb UK fans out there who think Calipari can do no wrong. For a fanbase that is supposedly one of the most knowledgeable, that number is bigger than you think. So, don't expect a fan revolt either.
The fanbase is really stupid sometimes. Easily fooled by Cal. Some fans are legit ok with him losing. Because he washes feet and donates to help the state during weather events. Like don't get me wrong. That is AMAZING. But that shouldn't be why you keep a coach. We have FEMA for that.

We will lose everything good men have built over a salesman who can’t even understand a starting lineup.

It’s embarrassing to everyone including Adolph Rupp’s name that we’re putting up with this loser to this point.

Force him out, or fire him. And everyone that continues to watch this program fall while supporting him, we all want you to go with him.
I am critical about Cal but....
Joined Mar 4, 2024

matt damon GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
The president is like 76 and is on his way out in the next couple years. He’s also a big Alabama guy and Barney a big Oregon guy and cal a none Kentuckian. Somewhere in there has to be a Kentuckian or this is what happens.

I'm beginning to wonder is Kentucky still a blue blood with cal as coach?
Yes. Just ask the ticket scalpers on broadway in the morning.

This result was unacceptable but it does not change the hierarchy in college basketball. We are king blue blood.

Reactions: catzcan
The fanbase is really stupid sometimes. Easily fooled by Cal. Some fans are legit ok with him losing. Because he washes feet and donates to help the state during weather events. Like don't get me wrong. That is AMAZING. But that shouldn't be why you keep a coach. We have FEMA for that.
And don’t forget that I’ve been bombarded with the PR about his good deeds despite not personally caring one way or another, and not ever intentionally watching any local news, ever.

Almost as if it is a distraction campaign.

Very true.

It’s Morg Damon. How many email accounts does this man have?

Man I realize you think you’re on to something and it must really seem a certain way to you, but we’re slowly dying as the goat program. Yea, right now man, yet here you are logging on after we’ve lost another embarrassing conference game to play gotcha matchmaker with accounts and even if you were right, which you’re not, do you see how everyone else aside from lead belly accounts isn’t focused on anything other than basketball at this time? Read the room, I’m convinced you’ve been told in your personal life many times before, the loud guy in the classroom isn’t indicative of the intelligent corner.

I do not know who Matt Damon’s account is. I’ve never seen it and haven’t got the slightest idea what it is you’re talking about. So to me what you find clever, I find it odd. If it continues I’m embarrassed for you.

So I don’t know what to tell you other than I realize you began your attacking here based on your defense of Calipari, and built enemies that way. You can’t defend him anymore but you’re going to continue your insignificant raging in other ways. But I can’t just send you to your room, or give you Friday detention, so calm yourself down or I’ll just have to pretend I don’t read your nonsense. Post something about basketball or the program.

The president is like 76 and is on his way out in the next couple years. He’s also a big Alabama guy and Barney a big Oregon guy and cal a none Kentuckian. Somewhere in there has to be a Kentuckian or this is what happens.

This is our biggest program. The program is protected by outsiders and all of our watchmen are gone. These guys do not care about Kentucky basketball past a paycheck. And that leaves the fans as the only gatekeepers. Yet, many of them don’t care anymore either.

Duke and UNC are going to overtake us as “that” program because they weren’t stupid enough to hand the keys to foreigners who don’t care about their programs and the legacy of those who built it.

We’re about to learn a hard lesson. You couple that with the fact that our media is dead silent, and even guys like Jones won’t go all in, we’re as good as dead if something doesn’t turn around fast.

Unless you all are forking over 36 million, Cal will still be here the next few years.

That kind of money gets ADs and Presidents fired. So they sure as hell ate going to do everything they can to not fire him.

Cal has already done irreparable damage to our program, in my opinion. That's why I started calling for him to be gone years ago. I could see it happening and it's not about wins, losses or championships. He's hurt the traditions and changed the reputation of the program.

It's going to take the fans staying away for the powers that be in Lexington to get a set of balls and rid us of this joke of a coach.
The Boosters would throw the buyout money to do it BUT the word has to come from Eli and the board to Barnfart and thus far its silence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcatjedi
Man I realize you think you’re on to something and it must really seem a certain way to you, but we’re slowly dying as the goat program. Yea, right now man, yet here you are logging on after we’ve lost another embarrassing conference game to play gotcha matchmaker with accounts and even if you were right, which you’re not, do you see how everyone else aside from lead belly accounts isn’t focused on anything other than basketball at this time? Read the room, I’m convinced you’ve been told in your personal life many times before, the loud guy in the classroom isn’t indicative of the intelligent corner.

I do not know who Matt Damon’s account is. I’ve never seen it and haven’t got the slightest idea what it is you’re talking about. So to me what you find clever, I find it odd. If it continues I’m embarrassed for you.

So I don’t know what to tell you other than I realize you began your attacking here based on your defense of Calipari, and built enemies that way. You can’t defend him anymore but you’re going to continue your insignificant raging in other ways. But I can’t just send you to your room, or give you Friday detention, so calm yourself down or I’ll just have to pretend I don’t read your nonsense. Post something about basketball or the program.
The best way to deal with his dysfunction is use your "IGNORE" feature.

Unless you all are forking over 36 million, Cal will still be here the next few years.

That kind of money gets ADs and Presidents fired. So they sure as hell ate going to do everything they can to not fire him.
It's not one check for $36M. It's over years. It's not the money. It's the PR. It's still fresh in their minds about the backlash over Tubby. It ain't the money, they know the writing is on the wall, they just have to let Cal keeping digging his own grave before it can be resolved without PR backlash. My guess is after next season. Then Cal miraculously gets 'an offer I've always dreamed of and just can't pass up' or 'the job is just too demanding for my current stage in life and I want to spend time with my family'. There will be an excuse, but we'll know he was fired due to lack of results vs his salary.

You don't fire a coach who has his team as a three seed .
You're delusional.
There really is no fan pressure either as we had great crowds for home games and Nashville was packed yesterday.
Don't mistake pissed off fans for non supportive fans.
Barring scandal, he's unfireable

• Haha
Reactions: Jeff2Reed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT