ADVERTISEMENT

Get Calipari out of that seat or

Unless you all are forking over 36 million, Cal will still be here the next few years.

That kind of money gets ADs and Presidents fired. So they sure as hell ate going to do everything they can to not fire him.
No . You don’t have to do that . Simply tell him he is not wanted here . That we will not pay him and will have someone else coach the team. we will embarrass him to no end if he does not do the right thing and leave gracefully. point out he has been grossly overpaid .

Tell him that if he sues our defense will be he is fired for cause for intentionally destroying our the program by not acting in the interest of the program . That he continually ignored analytics and favored NBA bound players rather than what was best for the program .
He would be a fool to not leave peacefully.

No . You don’t have to do that . Simply tell him he is not wanted here . That we will not pay him and will have someone else coach the team. we will embarrass him to no end if he does not do the right thing and leave gracefully. point out he has been grossly overpaid .

Tell him that if he sues our defense will be he is fired for cause for intentionally destroying our the program by not acting in the interest of the program . That he continually ignored analytics and favored NBA bound players rather than what was best for the program .
He would be a fool to not leave peacefully.
I agree.

Man I realize you think you’re on to something and it must really seem a certain way to you, but we’re slowly dying as the goat program. Yea, right now man, yet here you are logging on after we’ve lost another embarrassing conference game to play gotcha matchmaker with accounts and even if you were right, which you’re not, do you see how everyone else aside from lead belly accounts isn’t focused on anything other than basketball at this time? Read the room, I’m convinced you’ve been told in your personal life many times before, the loud guy in the classroom isn’t indicative of the intelligent corner.

I do not know who Matt Damon’s account is. I’ve never seen it and haven’t got the slightest idea what it is you’re talking about. So to me what you find clever, I find it odd. If it continues I’m embarrassed for you.

So I don’t know what to tell you other than I realize you began your attacking here based on your defense of Calipari, and built enemies that way. You can’t defend him anymore but you’re going to continue your insignificant raging in other ways. But I can’t just send you to your room, or give you Friday detention, so calm yourself down or I’ll just have to pretend I don’t read your nonsense. Post something about basketball or the program.
Morning Morg. As I’ve told you many times, my post history is readily available. Go read it. You won’t find me defending cal after losses. I’d argue I may be the most 50/50 poster there is. I have no agenda at all. When we lose I’m unhappy and when we win I’m happy. I will however defend UK against lunacy. Sometimes cal is intertwined with those arguments. You realize that we have posters who are actively rooting against Kentucky and putting it in writing right? But as always you’re more concerned that I’m not always nice to Uber negative posters. lol. Congrats on your first week with your new account.

he’s going to burn this program to the ground we’ve got to get rid of him. Apparently he’s smarter than everyone in charge and they can’t see it.

Sick and tired of these foreigners running this program. Non Kentucky guys getting rich off of the backs of what our real brass built. You’re an idiot if you fall for this routine.
Foreigner's? Are they legal

Reactions: kb22stang
Hey I am looking forward to the I am hurting inside speech he gave the leech report again

That buyout has nothing to do with why Calipari is still employed. I’m tellin ya, they don’t know what to do with him. They are well aware how dangerous Calipari is to this program. We have an enemy inside the walls, they know it, anyone who’s followed Calipari long enough knows it, Calipari himself knows it.

We gotta problem. That’s why the smartest thing to do is call his bluff, settle or you’re fired by the end of March.

It’ll be ugly but we have to do it or else we will wither away.

You can't be serious with this nonsense. But if you are you should seek professional help.

"An enemy inside the walls" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A lot of us would like to see a new coach, but a 3 seed and a first round flame out are hardly going to ruin the program. Grow up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT