ADVERTISEMENT

Where Is WildcatDon?

I'm here. Changed me screen name for something new.

Add likes as you would...[cheers]

Reactions: bbcat1
Place just isn't the same without countless one word post or the meaningless use of the word sumbritch.

Reactions: BigKari
Don is working for the CIA on special assignment in an undisclosed location. If I told you where he was, he would have to kill me.

Don is working for the CIA on special assignment in an undisclosed location. If I told you where he was, he would have to kill me.

Well, we could tell him that the info had come from a classroom assignment at Chapel Hill.

Naw, that'd be such an obvious lie, nobody would buy it. CIA would take us all out.

Last edited:
He lurks in the shadows of rafters waiting for an unsuspecting "long time reader, first time poster" to walk by.

Then you see good old Don out buying piano wire and sneaking up on us while we read CI.

Reactions: BlueRupp
He was last seen driving around with his top down. Honking his horn and whistling at the pretty ladies.

wwhheb.jpg

Any truth to the rumor has that Don is doing the Bruce Jenner thing?

Reactions: Mike-D
As a general statement, I believe the south is the answer to your question.

The donfather can be found in the off season on the paddock, he also plays cards with the most interesting man in the world on Tuesday nights.

Donfather is the reason slice left, he couldn't take being the under boss.

There's a rumor in Bentonville that a white haired, older gent wearing a UK shirt and some Lee Jorts, knee high socks and some pro-Keds has been showing up wherever Malik Monk is and offering to buy his breakfast/dinner/lunch. Not sure if it's Don though.

Joking with you Don- you're one of the good guys

He is taking some college classes at UNC trying to get his doctorate degree. Part of his no show class assignment is to post on the Tarheels message board for the entire semester....under an alias name of course. He is known over there as TarheelDon.

Reactions: preacherfan
seems like he is giving RR a break (or better yet, he is taking a break from RR)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT