ADVERTISEMENT

TNT/CBS to do a UK biased broadcast. Who do u want for announce team?

Originally posted by JasonS.:
Kind of hard to beat Rex's turn last year. Whomever does it will have to dip themselves in kerosene and light a match.
More like a healthy dose of oxys and roxys.
tongue.r191677.gif

I'll go for Tom Hammond and Larry Conley. If they have Drew Franklin and his mono tone voice on there I'll change channels.

This post was edited on 3/30 5:55 PM by BigSexyCat

Originally posted by miracle7s:
Jones, Derrick Anderson, Tony Delk
The three blind mice.....

Put me in there, baby... I can run, gun and have a lot of fun... I can talk in all languages, if they can understand me... I'm ready freddy... Hey, I can be the next Dicky V.... BABY....

Originally posted by Pygmy Sasquatch:
How about Ralph Hacker and Marvin Newton? I keed I keed

Listening to Leach and Pratt anyway
It's Martin Newton and he is an AD now.

Originally posted by FtWorthCat:
Tom Hammond and Larry Conley
All in. Tom's a true professional who just never quite made the top tier. Knows horses better than anything probably, but basketball to. And definitely UK. Larry's pretty good also, and another UK grad and ex-player of course. That'd be as good a UK homer team as you can find IMO, and both have some career and peer respect on top of it. Sign 'em up!

Leach sounds like he's going to have a stroke every time UK scores
laugh.r191677.gif
. I'll pass.

Rob Bromley is a great announcer but puts people to sleep. Ralph Hacker was great with Cawood but far less than great as a play-by-play guy. I guess I want Cawood
smile.r191677.gif
. I wish.

Tom Hammond would be great for play-by-play. I'd take him and Charles Barkley. No, Charles isn't a Wildcat, but UK HAS driven him to tears
wink.r191677.gif

Of the ex-UK players, maybe an old guy like Jack Givens or Kyle Macy? Definitely not Rex.

GBB!!!

Tom Hammond & Larry Conley are the best so far.

Honorable Mentions:
Tony Delk
Cameron Mills
Jamal Mashburn
Jeff Shepherd
Erin Calipari LOL

Watched last years game this afternoon. Rex is not that good. Had the wrong Harrison every play. Used the same lines over and over again. And called Aaron - Double A RON the whole game. I'll pass.

Countless candidates who definitely are availalbe and have plenty of free time.....

Paul Rogers-Play By Play
Bob Valvano-Color commentater
Buzz Baker and Mary Jo Perino-Sideline Reporters
Rex & Richie-Social Media reporter, Remote commentary

Macey, Mashburn or Delk as the color. Hammond as play by play.

Originally posted by WalkersGoggles:
Matt Jones and Josh Hopkins
Hopkins is funny, but that dude would make me nervous. He was a basket case a couple weeks back.

How about Louis ck and Bill Murray. They are not real kentucky fans. As long as they pretended and were funny would be fine.

that they can give us?

probably ian eagle and reggie miller. that's sad lol

So they'll have a pro-UK broadcast and also a pro-Wisconsin broadcast?

In addition to the normal anti-UK broadcast? Let's see what Len, Webber, and Spanarkel are up to. They ought to be put on TruTV and just talk ish about us all game. Cameo by Billy Packer.

Jones, Delk for sure

and Either Pratt or Mashburn

FORGET REX, he's done. He ruined the title game last year for selfish lying reasons. SCREW REX. And just so you guys know, for those that don't know, a players family told a player what Rex said, right before the game, and they all spent 10 minutes before the game talking about it. Cal is standing there trying to tell the team not to worry and that he wasn't leaving, the team was shell shocked and never clearly recovered. Screw Rex, done with him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT