ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts after Game 2 win against hogs

backinky2018

Freshman
Sep 14, 2021
-Massive win today. Things were so depressing, we needed a good win against a great team.
-A win tomorrow should lock up a regional host spot, and would damn near guarantee a top 8 seed. If not, then just probably one win away from it with 6 games to play.
-Cats and Hogs tied atop the league at 17-6. Up a full game over UT in the east. Root for Florida to win that pivotal game 3.
-A&M lost to LSU last night. Root for the tigers.
-Really good to see Niman regain his form today. Loved the way the coaching staff used the bullpen today, everything worked.
-We can win this game tomorrow. Mason Moore has been great all year, except for last weekend in Columbia.
-Crowd has been underwhelming this weekend, hopefully tomorrow they show up in full force and are loud.

Pretty sure tomorrow will be sold out. The reason it wasn’t sold out today is because of the Derby.

Pretty sure tomorrow will be sold out. The reason it wasn’t sold out today is because of the Derby.
Derby was part of the reason. For most of the day there was a high chance of rain. I also think a lot of people thought we would get swept.

Drove down from Indianapolis for the game. A bunch of empty seats I assume for the Derby. But the positive was that they were not sold to Arkansas fans. I sat near the Arkansas dugout and there was one particularly obnoxious Arkansas asshole. He actually announced/yelled as he got to his seat that he was there to be as obnoxious as possible. Yelling “good” when the UK player got hit by pitch, hassling the UK player coaching first that he would see him in the portal, yelling maybe the umpire can see now when the ump took the foul ball off the mask. The asshole kept going the entire game despite the pummeling Arkansas took.

When there was a foul ball in our section behind us and an Arkansas fan caught it I was turned around facing him and politely said, maybe that guy can play left field for you referencing the poor play dropped fly ball that should have been an E-7. Shut him up for an inning or so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT