ADVERTISEMENT

The Fan Base is Delusional

One of the reasons I love football above all other sports is you never really KNOW how a single game will turn out before its played. I dont think we beat Bama but stranger things have happened on a football field. To say we have 0 chance shows you havent watched alot of football. I will be at the game cheering for my Cats and all you doomsayers can kiss my ashtabula

That's actually nonsense for the most part. Football is a very predictable sport, at least at the college level. The same teams dominate it and win big in it almost every season.

In every sporting event there is some percentage chance of an upset though. Op is just trolling anyways, it isn't a UK fan.

If Leary plays and plays well UK can upset Bama at Kroger.

Bama’s D is nothing special and home field advantage will be big for UK.

White will devise a scheme to slow Milroe as Kentucky has the front 7 to do it.

The defeatist mentality that alot of you have toward this upcoming game is shameful.

We could have defeated both Missouri and UT at Kroger, we will have a punchers chance v Alabama.

OPs first post

Kentucky_SportsX
Sep 14, 2023
Add bookmark
I don’t really get into Kentucky Football like I do Basketball but I have to ask why are Football fans okay with appearing in pointless bowl games every year? At what point do fans get tired of that? I understand we aren’t as invested in the football program but I think there has to come a point where we expect more from Stoops and his staff. Would love to hear people’s opinions on this…..

Reactions: Nuke99m
Bama has a running QB. UK could only score 24 points. UKs coaching staff has no killer instinct
We could have put up more, game was basically over by late in the 3rd qtr. I’ve been down on this team as anyone which is why I’ve stayed off the boards instead of finding reasons to post negative crap which makes me and others more miserable. It would take a monumental effort to play with Bama and I don’t expect it but trolls like the OP post things like this to take away any minor joy someone may have at the moment. Just go with the flow and hope we can pull out a win against SC and UL, 8-4 wouldn’t be a bad season considering losing three straight.

If our guys were close, played hard and smart, and played disciplined I think we would have a puncher’s chance at home. But … these guys want to talk and fight and lose focus time after time so I’m not optimistic.

Alabama's defense scares me more than it's offense does. Their run defense is really good and they have some of the craziest blitz schemes I have ever seen. If the O-line isn't on point it could be worse than a long day. I worry for Leary's safety.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT