ADVERTISEMENT

The Fan Base is Delusional

There’s a video on X of UK fans chanting “we want Bama” honestly it’s just embarrassing at this point. UK proved nothing by beating this team and Bama is about to steamroll us. Other fan bases look at this and just laugh. Embarrassing and delusional fans.
Say all you want AFTER the Bama game, but WHY would ANY fan base not have HOPE BEFORE a game against ANYONE???!!!!!

Bama will be favored by 17-21 pts, but I will NEVER count my team out BEFORE even playing the FREAKIN game!!!!!!

Say all you want AFTER the Bama game, but WHY would ANY fan base not have HOPE BEFORE a game against ANYONE???!!!!!

Bama will be favored by 17-21 pts, but I will NEVER count my team out BEFORE even playing the FREAKIN game!!!!!!
It’s just the facts. About halfway through the 3rd quarter I mainly started watching Bama and LSU cause I couldn’t take ours any longer. Those guys make our games look like high school.

One of the reasons I love football above all other sports is you never really KNOW how a single game will turn out before its played. I dont think we beat Bama but stranger things have happened on a football field. To say we have 0 chance shows you havent watched alot of football. I will be at the game cheering for my Cats and all you doomsayers can kiss my ashtabula

There’s a video on X of UK fans chanting “we want Bama” honestly it’s just embarrassing at this point. UK proved nothing by beating this team and Bama is about to steamroll us. Other fan bases look at this and just laugh. Embarrassing and delusional fans.
They are just having fun. The fans deserve a little bit of joy right now.

The chant was likely in jest as many “we want” chants are. It’s diff it’s an undefeated or 1 loss team doing it.

Reactions: catben
Bama has a running QB. UK could only score 24 points. UKs coaching staff has no killer instinct
Watching him against LSU I thought two things. 1) Why can't we ever get a guy like that and 2) Holy sheeat that guy's gonna kill us next Saturday

Reactions: FltDoc

Hope yes, but chanting "We want Bama" after only scoring 3 points on the worst team in the West just looks idiotic. Sorry not sorry.

For starters, you’re right out football fanbase is the dumbest around. No doubt. But we can absolutely beat bama. Arky almost beat them. I wouldn’t put money on it or anything. But the game has an LSU in 2007 feel to it. Bama is still very good, but also still down by their standards
You are outside your mind. Milroe will have our defense grabbing their knees by the 2nd quarter. He is a horrible matchup for us. Bama could run nothing but rushing plays and beat us by 30. Stoops will play not to lose key players to injury.

If this is the video you're referring to, it's from 2 years ago.

26a0cb3b-3807-404c-8ef5-1fd169cd56c1_text.gif

You are outside your mind. Milroe will have our defense grabbing their knees by the 2nd quarter. He is a horrible matchup for us. Bama could run nothing but rushing plays and beat us by 30. Stoops will play not to lose key players to injury.
Yo Matt Damon. You gonna wear your crimson next Saturday?

Reactions: grevey35
If this is the video you're referring to, it's from 3 years ago.

And we were just as stupid for chanting it then. When you UGA and you blow out opponents by 40 points....then, THEN you can chant that. Any other time you're just giving a team bulletin board material, and the last thing you ever want to do to Bama football is poke the dragon.

We should mind our own business, work on our game, and see what happens. I'm getting real tired of the shit talking in sports, seems that all it is about anymore.

Can we get a link to the video btw?

I will bet xou the 2 times they won everyone said they had 0 chance as well.
The last one was against a bama team that finished with a losing record. Our best recent game v bama was brooks going into Tuscaloosa in 08? And losing 20-17

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT