ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Swift Appreciation Thread

Mossip

Senior
Jul 21, 2007
Post here about the greatness that is Taylor Swift. From the legs that never stop, to her timeless beauty and effortless charm - not crushing on Tay Tay is unAmerican. #teamSAE

aSEsXZ4.jpg

IehvZmk.jpg

BQF9g4a.jpg

627f27d4-eb18-420b-aaaf-acb8f525b222.gif

Last edited:
Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for you, Ima let you have your thread, but Beyonce is one of the best lookin' babes of all time, one of the best lookin babes of all time.
Beyonce-beyonce-35132464-1200-900.jpg

A lot of people aren't big on her, but she's one of my favorites. Her music makes me cringe, though.

Don't care for her music but that sure wouldn't stop me from trying to knock the bottom out of that. ;)

Don't care for her music but that sure wouldn't stop me from trying to knock the bottom out of that. ;)
You don't knock the bottom out of a classy broad like Taylor. You make passionate love to her (and definetely have her sit on your face).

Post here about the greatness that is Taylor Swift. From the legs that never stop, to her timeless beauty and effortless charm - not crushing on Tay Tay is unAmerican. #teamSAE

aSEsXZ4.jpg

IehvZmk.jpg

BQF9g4a.jpg

627f27d4-eb18-420b-aaaf-acb8f525b222.gif
That picture of her running is digusting, btw

Taylor in 2015 is 100x better than Taylor in 2012 or 2013.

I thought this was a consensus, surprised at the backlash.

How could someone not like this?[/QUOTE]

Beats me, man. Some people drink merlot outta the box, others take in a nice 1977 cabernet sauvignon straight from the Napa Valley. Don't try to understand simple folk; it takes all types.

if tall blondes with long legs are your thing, why not have stacy keibler or julianne hough in your top 5?

you know, since they have much prettier faces, better bodies, better legs, actual curves, and are significantly hotter.

taylor doesn't have THAT great of legs, she just has *long* legs. there's a difference. don't get me wrong, she has very good legs....

ea0fda7282db619827beef1880100ae2.jpg

...but they dont compare.

Reactions: Desperado_1955
Stacy-Keibler-Is-Red-Hot-2.jpg

stacy_keibler.jpg

Curves. Legs. Doesn't look like a newborn colt.

Now, put that ridiculous, anorexic-looking pic of Taylor Swift running from the initial post next to these two. And compare.

Reactions: ymmot31
@PTI (pti) is correct that those two are hotter but this is a TSwift appreciation thread to show she is hot in her own right.

I'm ok with 2 of the hottest chicks on the planet being thrown in though.

and i'm okay with appreciating her. hell, i love her music. yeah, i said it. big fan. id crush. shes grown into her body and looks a whole lot better at her age then i thought she ever would. but to worship her? obsess over her looks? put her in your top 5??? lots of silliness around this site re: swift.

particularly by superstar/celebrity standards, these are NOT great legs, and this NOT a great body...

1408406980285.cached.jpg

FTR, I think Taylor is pretty dope these days, grown up a little bit.

Like PTI(pti) said, it's the #1/Top5/Worship that is a little shocking (if we're talking celebrity standards), but whatever.

Happy for you guys.

She's got a lot money, so that adds 1-2 bonus points on the hot scale. Seems to have a great personality as well, and well grounded.

Fan.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
ADVERTISEMENT