ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Swift Appreciation Thread

Seems to have a great personality as well, and well grounded.

KToShGO.gif

I don't know anything about her music because I'm deaf, but from what I've read about her, she is a remarkable young woman. She is intelligent and very responsible for someone her age...or any age for that matter.

Top fives are overrated. I like to appreciate each girl on her own and not compared to other ones. Just me though.

Do you put her in yer top 5?!? Who gives a shit. Taylor has a certain something that just drives me crazy. Can't quite put my finger on, but I'm certainly not alone.

Just something about her...<3

Reactions: kyfan606
I don't know anything about her music because I'm deaf, but from what I've read about her, she is a remarkable young woman. She is intelligent and very responsible for someone her age...or any age for that matter.

Well I guess since the title of the thread is Taylor Swift Appreciation thread not is Taylor Swift hot then I can say I appreciate the fact she would be fun to be in a book club with....if I was in a book club.

Team SAE/Mossip/Taylor

WTF is wrong with people? We're talking 2015 Taylor here...

Reactions: Mossip
Team SAE/Mossip/Taylor

WTF is wrong with people? We're talking 2015 Taylor here...

It appears some people are behind the times, bra.

But.. but... this one celebrity has better legs. Taylor aint curvy. Look at the knockers on this chick! Totally blows Taylor away.

They just don't get it. It's all about synergy. Tay Tay is the total package. The ultimate female. Epitome of swoon. She get's it.

Do you put her in yer top 5?!? Who gives a shit. Taylor has a certain something that just drives me crazy. Can't quite put my finger on, but I'm certainly not alone.

Just something about her...<3
Agree 100%. She's near the top for me and its hard to figure out why. Mysteriously I worship.

She is crazier than a bedbug and I personally don't care for her music but she can wrap those long legs around my neck anytime she wants.

Taylor looks much better since her boob/nose job and she upped her fitness routine. However, some the of Taylor worship posts on this thread remind me of this guy:

2080.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Mashburned
Taylor just seems like she'd lay there like a wet rag staring at the ceiling breathing hard with each pump... just enough to annoy ya, cold and clammy.
Odds are much better that she is a freak. Giving off that vibe. Katy is no doubt freakier for sure otherwise Mayer would not settled down with her. He is a poon aficionado.

Reactions: JustinSphere
FYI, important.

"So what is the singer's preference when it comes to male pubic hair styling? As Katy told Glamour magazine in a recent interview, the less hair, the better"—but that doesn't mean everything.

"I like a trimmed man but not completely waxed," she clarified. "I'm not into that f--kboy look."

There's no way you can get a beej without pleasing her for 45 minutes first. As I said before.. Buy Katy a drink and nuts to chin.

Reactions: Mashburned
ADVERTISEMENT