ADVERTISEMENT

Mitch thank you from bottom of my heart

Wonky

Junior
Jan 16, 2021
Sorry if this thread has already been made but this was the ONLY hire for this program. Win or lose this man loves this place, loves all of us, and knows what it means here. We never have to worry about that again as long as he is here. I hope he retires here!!!

I hope he retires his too because that would mean that he had great success. I’m gonna need to see a roster and at least one recruiting cycle before I’ll believe in this hire. I love the passion he has and I love that he loves this place. But he just won the lottery and I’m not sure we did. Passion and love for Kentucky won’t win games once the ball tips off.

Sorry if this thread has already been made but this was the ONLY hire for this program. Win or lose this man loves this place, loves all of us, and knows what it means here. We never have to worry about that again as long as he is here. I hope he retires here!!!

I dont want to hear crap about losing. This is Kentucky. I agree with the other poster.

Yep…. Agree completely. I initially thought you had to wait on BD and potentially a Pearl offer….. but this was therapeutic and much needed. “Cleansing”

Great hire. Now let’s go back it up w Ws and Banners

He's won us all over so far but as he knows all that matters is winning. Can't crown Mitch yet but I'm excited.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT