ADVERTISEMENT

FF starters...I pulled this from another board

Apr 17, 2015
Interesting that only one true freshman is starting on any of the FF teams (Castle from UConn)

Here are the FF starting rosters with seasons at current school-

UConn
Newton-2 (fifth season and transferred before last season)
Spencer-1 (transfer)
Karaban-2
Clingan-2
Castle-1 (sole remaining starting freshman in tourney)

Purdue
Edey-4
Smith-2
Jones-1 (transfer)
Loyer-2
Gillis-4

NCState
Horne-1 ( fifth season transfer)
Burns-2 (transferred before last season)
Morsell-3 (transferred before a couple seasons back)
Taylor-1 (transfer)
OConnell-1 (transfer)

Alabama
Sears-2 (transferred before last season)
Estrada 1 (transfer and fifth season)
Nelson-1 (transfer)
Griffen-2
Wrightsell-1 (transfer)

NCState and Alabama both have 3 first year transfers starting while UConn and Purdue with one each.

We've already discuss this but thanks for showing it again cal has tried both scenarios and true to fashion he shows us his ineptness OH " 1 and OUT "

Last edited:
So 12 of the 20 starters are transfers including NC State's entire starting lineup.

It appears success these days = upperclassman portal transfers. And this year, five of our top eight players were freshmen. And next season we likely have six more freshmen coming in...again.

Cool.

So 12 of the 20 starters are transfers including NC State's entire starting lineup.

It appears success these days = upperclassman portal transfers. And this year, five of our top eight players were freshmen. And next season we likely have six more freshmen coming in...again.

Cool.
Last year we started Wheeler, Reeves, Toppin, Tshiebwe, Fredericks. Not to mention 3rd year Lance Ware. Plenty old. We were an unranked, 6 seed.

I'll take this years team that most people thought could get to the Final 4. Just need someone to coach them in the first round

Last year we started Wheeler, Reeves, Toppin, Tshiebwe, Fredericks. Not to mention 3rd year Lance Ware. Plenty old. We were an unranked, 6 seed.

I'll take this years team that most people thought could get to the Final 4. Just need someone to coach them in the first round
It matters not because CCC is the coach. Same result no matter what. I honestly think he's bought off and making money from the losses as well. You can't coach for 40 years and be as dumb as he's acting right now. NO WAY!! He's enjoying putting it to us for defying him and getting double paid.

Reactions: WildcatDJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT