ADVERTISEMENT

So not one ounce of self respect CCC?

If remaining hinged is to be okay with this brand of UK basketball, then yes I am totally unhinged and totally proud of it, I do not accept those standards for myself therefore can't accept far lower standards for my school's coach who makes 9 million a year.
It is entirely possible to not be OK with this level of success and not be an unhinged lunatic with crab mentality. You can not be OK with this level level of success, Cal’s offense, Cal’s defense, or anything else about Cal and not wish grenades in his food, not make up BS rumors, and not push those rumors. You can not be happy with Cal and still be a decent person.

This is why I have a problem with people today. They seem to assume that if a person isn’t on the far extreme one way, they must therefore be on the far extreme the other way. You seem to think that since I’m not outraged to the point of wishing someone were dead, then I’m just ok with everything and happy to continue on as if nothing’s wrong.

I’m as disappointed as anyone over the last four seasons of UK basketball. I stated just the other day that it was my wish that Cal would retire effective immediately. I feel that a new coaching staff is needed. As much as I enjoyed and appreciated his first ten seasons, something is very wrong. But I’m not violently angry that he will be here next season.

And, yes, I believe you were throwing out hyperbole. I’m sure (I hope?) you’re not really red-faced angry and plotting a grenade-filled breakfast for our coach. But your statement from this morning struck me as being way overly dramatic. I’m not a fan of witnessing adults being overly dramatic.

Go Big Blue!
Lol every word you said was true and of course I don't wish that on a serious note. My being dramatic was mocking how dramatic and unbelievable this situation is I'm certainly spoiled from celebrating two titles while attending. All in good fun, hyperbole and mocking a muddy situation. I've seen real violence and absolutely dont want to see more in reality, and in nowhere was there any threat of violence on my part.
Go Big Blue!!!

If you had one ounce of respect for yourself much less anyone else you would have already left. You know we all see you as you really are, and you know we seethe with rage at your PATHETIC return. Hope you have a bowl of grenades for breakfast tomorrow you sack of useless shit.
I would like to see him gone, but a question for you, please. If you are in his shoes , would you walk away from 33 million dollars?

Reactions: BlazerHallsBallsN96
I would like to see him gone, but a question for you, please. If you are in his shoes , would you walk away from 33 million dollars?
He's not getting that in a buyout they will compromise on the amount and Cal will be offered handsome salaries elsewhere he goes my point is he's financially set beyond what we could imagine. I know I couldn't take continuing that far into abject failure in my profession while the nation literally ridicules me, righteously so.

Reactions: Bluesbrother
If Calipari cared anything at all for the UK fans he would resign. 95% of the BBN wants him out of here, he doesn't care. He's going to force himself on us like it or not. Unlike Tubby Smith when he knew he was no longer wanted by the fans he did the honorable and classy thing and walked away he didn't force UK to buy him out. Tubby's got more class in one of his little fingers than Calipari has in his big fat body.
I would say that you are absolutely spot on. UK is dealing with a cretin low-class carpetbagger. I've said it forever that "it's not about the kids", it's about Cal.

Reactions: BlazerHallsBallsN96
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT