ADVERTISEMENT

So glad we got TyTy instead of Nolan Hickman

HagginHall1999

All-American
Oct 19, 2018
That turned out to be a lousy trade off. I'm sure he would have left already, but frustrating to see what he's matured into while we got TyTy for one year and he now sits in the G League.

Many of you were correct while I blinded myself with the past. Things like this are the biggest player losses of Cal era IMHO. Fantastic college player for one year of a guy who lost in first round and left to play in the minors.

Hickman wouldn’t have stayed with Wagner incoming and Reeves coming back.

Guys aren’t going to sit the bench until their senior year to finally get playing time.

Cal also would have used Hickman poorly. I don’t know how you can compare how a top 5 x/o in game coach in college basketball is using a college role player to how Cal would have used him.

I don’t want to say the number in college basketball of where I would rank Cal as an x/o and in game coach, because it’s not flattering.

Reactions: Zissou87
Nolan, he ain’t nuttin man, we got TyTy, NBA Baller baby, dude is thrashing the D League, and every time he scores, which is a lot, everyone will be like “that youngin played for John Vincent Calipari” can’t put a price on that…

Ty Ty has back problems, you can see with his gait on the court. I spotted it right away. He doesn't walk or run correctly. To me it looks like a "fused spine", the way he moves. He was very fragile here.

Losing Thiero is bullshit, he’s the exact player we need to stick around. Players absolutely DESPISE staying at UK with cal as coach, has been happening since 2018.
Of course, Cal will guarantee the starting nod to his 1 and done freshman. Making millionaires, that's all that matters.

Reactions: TM2013
Losing Thiero is bullshit, he’s the exact player we need to stick around. Players absolutely DESPISE staying at UK with cal as coach, has been happening since 2018.
Been happening since day 1. Even before xfer portal was immediate playing time. He’s recruited over the returners since his first year. Our whole system is jacked up and I’m worried the effect will outlive Cal’s tenure here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT