ADVERTISEMENT

Should the US Government Release ALL info about UAP’s?

Yep. The amount of intellectual property theft is staggering. The Chinese gov't stole details about the F-35 and F-22 in order to develop their own stealth fighter, the J-20.
They spend tons on theft, and back-engineering.

But in a sense, as long as their best and brightest are recreating tech we introduced 10 or more years, ago, then they guarantee a significant lag in quality.

Reactions: Catemus
Years from now it will be some other retired or "former" dude claiming the same thing while producing nothing. Same old story every time.

It's because: There are no crashed UFOs.
The story changed, significantly, this time.

No prior disclosure involved hours of testimony is secured fashion, under oath, with penalties of perjury applied, before multiple committees of Congress.

“While producing nothing . . . .” This is a media pushed and accepted misreading of David Grusch’s testimony, which came in two parts:

(1) Hours of testimony in front of a Senate committee with high security clearance. Senators have acknowledged that Grusch produced (classified) documentary proof, none having been released (as of yet), along with names, dates, locations.

(2) A relatively brief “hearing” in front of a relatively minor House Sub-Committee with no security clearances, which lacked the production of the still-classified proof Grusch legally produced to a Senate committee with legal security clearances.

This dichotomy has produced a bias in favor of the most recent, less revealing testimony, and a complete blind spot for what is really going on.

The issue is not whether Grusch can produce proof of what he alleges.

He did so over 11 hours of testimony to the Senate Committee, as admitted by Senators who heard it, though nary a (specific) word of that testimony can be released, legally. The issue, rather, is whether the Senate and House will pass legislation to allow the release of the classified details that some mistakenly assume do not exist.

And from all reports, a battle-royal is underway!

Senator Shumer has made his stance clear: he wants to release the details, allowing Americans direct knowledge of “non-human intelligence.” Those were his words.

And the young Turks in the House are bolting, hard against the resistance being applied by the MIC.

Who wins?

My best guess is that there will be a compromise allowing a tad bit more public current disclosure, combined with mechanisms allowing timed/delayed disclosures in the future.

There is an inherent fear/apprehension openly addressed in this thread that “we can’t handle the truth.”

And that fear is not entirely unfounded.

But we might better handle the truth if it comes in pieces and parts scattered over a couple of decades.

I think that’s why China is so desperately trying to steal our technology secrets. They and the rest of the world know that our scientists are at the leading edge of development. The spy balloons, the human spys and the decades-long copying of everything from cars to military aircraft show that they can only try to keep up with the West. They don’t seem capable of developing their own skunkworks. Innovation seems to be beyond their skill set.
Damn. We cheated. Here I thought we had a better model. We just stole from the aliens. So, we should not complain when the Chinese steal from us.

Former Army intel officer Phil Corso claimed that he had access to UFO crash retrieval material from Roswell which was back engineered into such things as lasers, fiber optics, and integrated circuits. Those in the industries where those technologies were developed have disputed his claims, so I remain skeptical.
I am trying to pitch a new show called “Einstein and the Aliens.” Are there any alien discussions in the new Oppenheimer movie?

“non-human intelligence.”

I don't have a problem with that, per se.

With that said I'm certain there are neither crashed physical craft, nor physical bodies in the possession of any government, anywhere on the planet. Things like this will typically have a basis in truth, however.

By the time that truth filters down it's so distorted it may be unrecognizable.

One possibility: we have developed this stuff and are using “aliens,” as cover.

I seriously doubt it, but it is a possibility.
The reason I think that really isn't possible is because we have been seeing and documenting these things since at least as far back as the late 1940s. Back then we were flying piston driven propeller aircraft and were still trying to develop jet propulsion.

There is speculation that we have been successful at back engineering these craft and have constructed and tested vehicles using some of that technology.

I stopped posting or wanting to post a while back. This was the one thread to make me change my mind. If these claims are true, we are at the cusp of a major inflection point for humanity.

Were I looking at the raw data on UAPs, I'd make sure to do two things:
1) Look at speckle from forward looking IR
2) correlate with speckle from phased array radar (specifically phased array, so you can do sub-wavelength size measurements)

The number of "natural" material systems that speckle in both 880nm -> 3um AND 10m is low. The fact that these speckles might exist on two different airframes with three different, independently sourced and engineered sensor systems is something I find interesting.

I don’t know. It appears that aliens may have more rights than we once might have assumed.
That’ll be the next great argument: those who “identify” as aliens.

Or maybe their legal status as “aliens” in the old sense of the word.

I wonder if these guys can run a decent restaurant?

I almost get worked up over border security, but a good taco salad settles me down.

Rear Admiral Tim Gallaudet attests to and endorses Grusch’s testimony:

“His testimony is 100 percent credible.”

Grusch keeps gaining credibility from high circles and so far the debunkers haven't laid a glove on him.

3739a59c75c143ed36d0557ce4d4cee984e24c9f2b9d5e906773fab219373103_1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: The-Hack
Rear Admiral Tim Gallaudet attests to and endorses Grusch’s testimony:

“His testimony is 100 percent credible.”

I really liked this part of his opinion piece:

"The U.S. research community should significantly expand the scientific study of UAP. With more disclosure and international engagement, U.S. national labs, in partnership with American universities and research institutions, can lead an effort to transform our understanding of physics and the universe. Several U.S. research institutions are already making remarkable progress, including Harvard University’s Galileo Project and Stanford University’s Nolan Lab. Based on the observed flight characteristics detailed in the hearing, the results of this endeavor could make the scientific revolution of the 16th and 17th centuries look like baby steps, with wide-ranging benefits in areas as diverse as transportation safety, agricultural productivity, energy efficiency, environmental stewardship and human health."

That’ll be the next great argument: those who “identify” as aliens.

Or maybe their legal status as “aliens” in the old sense of the word.

I wonder if these guys can run a decent restaurant?

I almost get worked up over border security, but a good taco salad settles me down.
I have a suspicion they are behind the bugs-as-food movement.

I was very disappointed that there were only three witnesses. I had heard that six were ready to give testimony.
According to Tennessee Congressman Burchett, the other three witnesses received “phone calls,” and decided not to testify.

“We had one tell us that he’d received a call from, I guess, maybe the Pentagon, and he or she decided that maybe it was best they weren’t on there,” Burchett said.

Strange: I actually began addressing the history of this type of intimidation (in this thread), prior to it occurring.

Even Congressman Burchett has been put on notice!!

Last edited:
According to Tennessee Congressman Burchett, the other three witnesses received “phone calls,” and decided not to testify.

“We had one tell us that he’d received a call from, I guess, maybe the Pentagon, and he or she decided that maybe it was best they weren’t on there,” Burchett said.

Strange: I actually began addressing the history of this type of intimidation (in this thread), prior to it occurring.

Well, that’s sinister.

No surprise. The government has been running a stealth UFO investigative program since 1947, covering it up with misinformation, lies, threats and worse. Congress needs to blow the lid off of this thing once and for all.

If aliens are running the world or even our government, I guess I understand why this is such a big secret. If we have an alien spacecraft or alien bodies, how does that change anyone’s approach to the world?

1: government admitted to having alien vehicles today.

2: Yip.

1: wanna get a Latte?

2: Yip.

As noted by this thread, many people already believe it. But, we are led to believe that the deep top secret independent government few have a reason for keeping things quiet.

If true, I believe that the aliens recovered are human and the government knows they are living among us undetected. That would be another reason to avoid the revelation.

“1/3 of our population is from another planet.”

Someone reading this is starting to squirm.

Thanks for not only keeping this thread alive, but making it crazier and crazier by the day.

By the way, a key insider tells me Grusch is prepared to reveal the real location of a certain presumed dead cultural icon...
And thanks for adding the standard ridicule that has been used for decades to silence folks on the subject.

It fits nicely with the threats your kind have used the last week to silence Congressional testimony.

Grusch is a decorated combat veteran.

He’s already been threatened.

I suspect ridicule is the least of his concerns.

I stopped posting or wanting to post a while back. This was the one thread to make me change my mind. If these claims are true, we are at the cusp of a major inflection point for humanity.

Were I looking at the raw data on UAPs, I'd make sure to do two things:
1) Look at speckle from forward looking IR
2) correlate with speckle from phased array radar (specifically phased array, so you can do sub-wavelength size measurements)

The number of "natural" material systems that speckle in both 880nm -> 3um AND 10m is low. The fact that these speckles might exist on two different airframes with three different, independently sourced and engineered sensor systems is something I find interesting.
Could you break this down into a more basic and granular statement for the Humanities Majors?

Could you break this down into a more basic and granular statement for the Humanities Majors?
lol i'll try to explain it they way i understand but happy to spend as much time on this topic has you would like. it really has me intrigued.

Photons (whether they are transmitted as radio waves from a RADAR or infrared light from an LASER), carry three bits of information: their wavelength (how fat they are), their brightness, and their phase (the clock at which they pulse).

Let's think about what happens when the photons hit two objects: one a rock (let's say from a backyard) and another a piece of machined metal (like from an airplane wing). In the first scenario, there is no regular pattern to structure of the rock (even if it were a crystal like a diamond, it's like to have lots of irregular structure on it's unpolished surface). When the photons hit, they get absorbed, reflected, or nudged in a different direction (scattered). The proportion of the photons that get reflected, that we detect with a camera sensor, likely have no differentiated pattern because the rock's surface was irregular.

On the other hand, for regular structures (like things that are machined), you can get photons that return with a pattern (what i described as speckle in the earlier post). Usually that speckle is wavelength dependent, so it would unusual to see similar patterns in two, widely different wavelengths of light (2microns to 10meters as I described in the post above).

The reason I am intrigued is that we might have a discernible pattern across multiple wavelengths, multiple camera sensors, multiple airframes assembled by different systems integrators (Boeing on the 35 vs. Northrup for 18). This makes me think that we might be looking at an intelligence made object. Whether it is American, Chinese, or Alien it remains to be seen. Sure does seem like the objects are doing things we as a species can't though. :/

And that’s about as rational as it gets.

There are now hundreds of high-quality videos of something.

We would have to lower ourselves to the intellectual level of an eggplant to remove natural curiosity from our thoughts.
This was a good conversation until you started unfairly demeaning eggplants. What did the eggplant do to you?

You know, we are reportedly like eggplants to the aliens.

This was a good conversation until you started unfairly demeaning eggplants. What did the eggplant do to you?

You know, we are reportedly like eggplants to the aliens.
Eggplants and giant squid shall always be my nemeses!!

The former is hardly worth cultivation in a Summer garden, and the latter has contributed hardly more than Calamari

And as we all can attest, Calamari can’t coach himself out of a wet paper bag!

The reason I am intrigued is that we might have a discernible pattern across multiple wavelengths,
Thanks.

I read some real freaky sh!t about either photons or electrons and slit experiments..

They change their arrangement/pattern of passage depending on whether they are being observed or counted as they pass through.

Bizarre.

Eggplants and giant squid shall always be my nemeses!!

The former is hardly worth cultivation in a Summer garden, and the latter has contributed hardly more than Calamari

And as we all can attest, Calamari can’t coach himself out of a wet paper bag!

Giant squid are the aliens of the ocean. The eggplant is the diversity hire of the garden. You are just digging your own hole.

I am now oddly hungry for a fried calamari with baba ghanoush appetizer.

• Haha
lol i'll try to explain it they way i understand but happy to spend as much time on this topic has you would like. it really has me intrigued.

Photons (whether they are transmitted as radio waves from a RADAR or infrared light from an LASER), carry three bits of information: their wavelength (how fat they are), their brightness, and their phase (the clock at which they pulse).

Let's think about what happens when the photons hit two objects: one a rock (let's say from a backyard) and another a piece of machined metal (like from an airplane wing). In the first scenario, there is no regular pattern to structure of the rock (even if it were a crystal like a diamond, it's like to have lots of irregular structure on it's unpolished surface). When the photons hit, they get absorbed, reflected, or nudged in a different direction (scattered). The proportion of the photons that get reflected, that we detect with a camera sensor, likely have no differentiated pattern because the rock's surface was irregular.

On the other hand, for regular structures (like things that are machined), you can get photons that return with a pattern (what i described as speckle in the earlier post). Usually that speckle is wavelength dependent, so it would unusual to see similar patterns in two, widely different wavelengths of light (2microns to 10meters as I described in the post above).

The reason I am intrigued is that we might have a discernible pattern across multiple wavelengths, multiple camera sensors, multiple airframes assembled by different systems integrators (Boeing on the 35 vs. Northrup for 18). This makes me think that we might be looking at an intelligence made object. Whether it is American, Chinese, or Alien it remains to be seen. Sure does seem like the objects are doing things we as a species can't though. :/
Thanks.

Have any of the filming/measurement techniques we have seen from our Naval encounters used this photon reflection process? FLIR measures heat and radiation IIRC, but other Videos taken had odd names I did not understand.

Last edited:
Did D really just ban (or at least threaten to ban) someone from this thread who didn’t break any rules? Sounds about right.

The more the government tells me there are aliens, the less I believe there are aliens. I used to be a big believer.

The older I get, the more I believe we are God’s creation.

Reactions: IdaCat
Wow.

A well-written piece analyzing the breadth and depth of Grusch’s full disclosure to the Senate.

The author of this article goes beyond the “slap-dash” half-assed approach others have displayed in mis-reporting this story.

Along with Grusch, dozens of others he has identified have provided the first hand information he could not, to the US Senate.

I agree with the article’s conclusion: either there is a decades old, UAP crash retrieval program, or dozens of people in high places have been duped by an even larger number of people in a bizzare and massive disinformation campaign.

Thanks.

I read some real freaky sh!t about either photons or electrons and slit experiments..

They change their arrangement/pattern of passage depending on whether they are being observed or counted as they pass through.

Bizarre.
Photons. The famous double-slit experiment which proved consciences has an effect on matter. Agree very bizarre.

Maybe they were duped to keep them from investigating some shady technology we are developing. That seems far more likely than little green men crashing in the desert. Maybe we are playing with other dimensions, like the scientists in the game Half Life. Who knows.

Thanks.

Have any of the filming/measurement techniques we have seen from our Naval encounters used this photon reflection process? FLIR measures heat and radiation IIRC, but other Videos taken had odd names I did not understand.

Yeah they definitely have those systems. A FLIR camera system is likely used for the detector, but they also have the capacity to send coherent light (LASERs!)

Photons. The famous double-slit experiment which proved consciences has an effect on matter. Agree very bizarre.
That is most certainly not what the double slit experiment proved. however, the act of observing an electron necessitates information moving from the electron to the observer (e.g. photon). When you make that measurement, you alter the system. the probability to where electron might be changes and this translates into where it actually is.

teen titans has an awesome cartoon (and a catchy song) about this!

Last edited:
Maybe they were duped to keep them from investigating some shady technology we are developing. That seems far more likely than little green men crashing in the desert. Maybe we are playing with other dimensions, like the scientists in the game Half Life. Who knows.

This is actually my most probable explanation as well. There is some rule to the game we aren't privy to, and having an extra (spatial) dimension to access, rather than breaking the physical energy/speed limits, seems more probable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT