ADVERTISEMENT

Should the US Government Release ALL info about UAP’s?

Maybe they were duped to keep them from investigating some shady technology we are developing. That seems far more likely than little green men crashing in the desert. Maybe we are playing with other dimensions, like the scientists in the game Half Life. Who knows.
Hard for me to believe the U.S. was experimenting with the technology being exhibited by these crafts back in 1947

Reactions: The-Hack
This is actually my most probable explanation as well. There is some rule to the game we aren't privy to, and having an extra (spatial) dimension to access, rather than breaking the physical energy/speed limits, seems more probable.
The multiverse, in some of its theoretical forms, could provide an explaination allowing travel of perhaps a millimeter (or less) to skip from one existence/dimension to another.

But even this is a tad bit of a diversion: assuming closely intermingled multiverses does not negate “alien” life: it merely puts it into closer theoretical reach.

If 6’ 5” twin blonde male aliens crashed in Northern Italy in 1933, they came from a different place than ours, but also very likely from a similar place: a planet in a solar system, which is part of a galaxy in another virtually eternal universe.

Yeah they definitely have those systems.
So, your query is proposing hitting UAP’s with lasers, not in response to it already having been done (and measured).

Yeah, I can see the scientific value, but would not want to be the guy pushing the button to hit a UAP with even a light laser.

There are reports in the last 48 hours of numerous fatal Soviet efforts to shoot the bastards down.

Hard for me to believe the U.S. was experimenting with the technology being exhibited by these crafts back in 1947
And given the testimony of Grusch and others, it’s a bit of a stretch to believe we have possessed craft we can fly, with extraordinary capacities, and still put billions into F-22’s and F-35’s.

The reverse engineering must have gone pretty poorly.

Hell, if we possess 3 of those “tic tac” objects closely observed from two Air Craft carriers, put them into action on Taiwan, and tell the Chicoms to come “get some.”

Last edited:
And given the testimony of Grusch and others, it’s a bit of a stretch to believe we have possessed craft we can fly, with extraordinary capacities, and still put billions into F-22’s and F-35’s.

Hell, if we possess 3 of those “tic tac” objects closely observed from two Air Craft carriers, put them into action on Taiwan, and tell the Chicoms to come “get some.”
Maybe they are not crashed vehicles but, rather, Trojan horses.

So, your query is proposing hitting UAP’s with lasers, not in response to it already having been done (and measured).

Yeah, I can see the scientific value, but would not want to be the guy pushing the button to hit a UAP with even a light laser.

There are reports in the last 48 hours of numerous fatal Soviet efforts to shoot the bastards down.
Lol they already have, and I already made the suggestion to interpret the data as I described a while back

I'm pretty sure we can defend well Taiwan and Ukraine with F35s. It's a fearsome airframe

Where is the proof though? It's the same old "if you guys have seen what I've seen" type second hand testimony we have been hearing for years.

For all we know, the F-22 and F-35 could incorporate some things we've been able to reverse engineer, for example, possibly with materials science. Just spitballing here, of course. For sure, if we have craft, then stovepiping everything, while helping to ensure secrecy, would stifle progress.

Where is the proof though? It's the same old "if you guys have seen what I've seen" type second hand testimony we have been hearing for years.
Well, what we see and hear is the same old circumstantial, second-hand proof.

What the Senate has seen and heard (in classified fashion) is firsthand proof.

Are we worthy of seeing the real proof?

The leaders of the Republic are weighing that issue, now daily.

Reactions: christophero
David Grusch’s medical records have now been published, having been illegally release by someone in the Security field.

He received treatment for PTSD after the death of friend!!

Looks like someone doesn’t want the truth about UFO’s being released!!

David Grusch’s medical records have now been published, having been illegally release by someone in the Security field.

He received treatment for PTSD after the death of friend!!

Looks like someone doesn’t want the truth about UFO’s being released!!

That is a reasonable conclusion. Another would be that someone thinks Grusch is compromised by emotional issues. I think your conclusion more apt, but both are possible. A third, more wild theory, is that he anonymously released the records himself to bolster your belief.

That is a reasonable conclusion.
All three are possible, but I suspect intimidation the likeliest source. And PTSD is pretty common in war, and not a disqualifying condition in most cases. so the intimidation is likely aimed at Grusch’s 40+ sources.

It’s kind of funny, though how the story has gone for 70 years: Congressman Burchette confirmed he had three witnesses back out of a hearing after one had gotten a call from the Pentagon, and that he, himself, had been told to be “careful.”

America’s true “deep state” does not want to give up its secrets!!

Reactions: entropy13
That is a reasonable conclusion. Another would be that someone thinks Grusch is compromised by emotional issues. I think your conclusion more apt, but both are possible. A third, more wild theory, is that he anonymously released the records himself to bolster your belief.
In his previous interview with Ross Coulthart he mentioned having PTSD and being successfully treated for it.
So while I'm not surprised that there are those in the Pentagon that want to discredit Grusch, this really isn't anything new.

By 1947 the US had trotted out some really poor, "designed by committee" aircraft proposals.

Many of their design projects were completely changed using German technology, including the F-86 which actually used the leading edge slats from a German Me-262. German research in high speed/high altitude flight and especially in "sweep theory" resulted in many changes with the redesign of axial flow turbines and changing entire wing designs to swept wings.

Many aircraft, a large number of scientists were brought to the States (including NASA's own Werner Von Braun) and entire test facilities were dismantled and rebuilt stateside.

What is the likelihood that we can reverse engineer a completely alien craft that also must have far advanced capabilities?

I will repeat, that if aliens are humanoid bipods, the universe is far less diverse and complex than I imagined.

What is the likelihood that we can reverse engineer a completely alien craft that also must have far advanced capabilities?

I will repeat, that if aliens are humanoid bipods, the universe is far less diverse and complex than I imagined.
It’s an impossibly now CC, climate change has changed everything and the aliens are going to other climate carbon based worlds, they said the earth sucks 🍺

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
I have respect for anyone who has served their country. But when your star witness has this many red flags of course there are going to be doubters.

King Charles called upon to pressure UK government for UAP disclosure; as King he is the head of Church of England.

Concerns are expressed about non-humans having their own religious beliefs.

A long-running discussion in the science and science fiction community.

I’ve always leaned toward the idea that intelligent life might well resemble us closely. Not only is panspermia (the seeding by nature or intent of our ancestral single-celled forebears) a possibility, but also that universal laws of chemistry, biology and physics even at a great distance could well replicate our creation, closely.

A long-running discussion in the science and science fiction community.

I’ve always leaned toward the idea that intelligent life might well resemble us closely. Not only is panspermia (the seeding by nature or intent of our ancestral single-celled forebears) a possibility, but also that universal laws of chemistry, biology and physics even at a great distance could well replicate our creation, closely.
Planet seeding is a theory many don’t seem to espouse in discussions about origins. I have said that it is more believable to me than the an abiogenesis primordial soup. It would be one explanation for common design.

I mean, he kept his TS/SCI clearance, so is it really a red flag?
I would think a diagnosis of PTSD for a combat veteran would be at least as common (and alarming) as hemorrhoids.

Apparently the author of a Grusch hit piece is the son of a top notch DOE man.

Reactions: entropy13
I would think a diagnosis of PTSD for a combat veteran would be at least as common (and alarming) as hemorrhoids.

Apparently the author of a Grusch hit piece is the son of a top notch DOE man.

Good find Hack. The discrediting from government ties was predicted before the hearing. So they allowed Grusch to have high level access in spite of his “history” lol ok. They know they can’t touch Fravor and Graves and their witness testimony with their first hand accounts.

Switching topics a bit, this series was a fascinating read; links to parts I and II in the story linked below:

https://www.sandboxx.us/news/airpower/tr-3b-does-america-have-a-reverse-engineered-ufo/

Not sure what to make of everything. I'd heard of the TR-3B before but am honestly quite skeptical.
One thing that puzzles me is they say the Navy held a patent on the technology. The government can't patent anything. Any documents on virtually any subject is available through the freedom of information act unless it's classified. Elon Musk built a business on free stuff he got from NASA.

One thing that puzzles me is they say the Navy held a patent on the technology. The government can't patent anything. Any documents on virtually any subject is available through the freedom of information act unless it's classified. Elon Musk built a business on free stuff he got from NASA.
According to the article, the government can patent stuff absent public knowledge pursuant to a 1951 Act, but had not used that secretive process for several recent patents.

I think you've conflated copyrights with patents. The government can hold patents.

https://disa.mil/en/About/Legal-and-Regulatory/DataRights-IP/Patents

Edit: I posted before scrolling down to Hack's post.

Congress woman Luna says the Pentagon is “stonewalling” Congress, and they are considering targeted paycuts toward officials who are stonewalling on UAP information.

“The excuse that the Department of Defense is using for us not being able to get a SCIF is that Grusch doesn’t have an active [security] clearance. So unless he has active clearance, they’re saying that he can’t divulge that information to us, which, one, I believe is false,” Luna said at The Hill event. “The Department of Defense is literally trying to stonewall us.”

Kind of bizarre conduct for the Pentagon to be so protective of a matter “that presents no threat to the security of the US,” and for which “there is no reproducible scientific proof,” the two most common official lines on the subject the last 70 years.

Congress woman Luna says the Pentagon is “stonewalling” Congress, and they are considering targeted paycuts toward officials who are stonewalling on UAP information.

“The excuse that the Department of Defense is using for us not being able to get a SCIF is that Grusch doesn’t have an active [security] clearance. So unless he has active clearance, they’re saying that he can’t divulge that information to us, which, one, I believe is false,” Luna said at The Hill event. “The Department of Defense is literally trying to stonewall us.”

Kind of bizarre conduct for the Pentagon to be so protective of a matter “that presents no threat to the security of the US,” and for which “there is no reproducible scientific proof,” the two most common official lines on the subject the last 70 years.

Where is Joe Biden on all of this? What does Joe say? Why doesn’t the president weigh in?

This thread is about government deception as much as it is about the existence of UFO/UAP. What has the most powerful man in the world said about this issue? Where is Joe?

Is government transparency or government deception important to Joe?

Why does this seem to only be an issue for a few fringe relatively unknowns in the House?

Where is Joe Biden on all of this? What does Joe say? Why doesn’t the president weigh in?

This thread is about government deception as much as it is about the existence of UFO/UAP. What has the most powerful man in the world said about this issue? Where is Joe?

Is government transparency or government deception important to Joe?

Why does this seem to only be an issue for a few fringe relatively unknowns in the House?
Don't want to turn this political but IMO any candidate running for president from either side doesn't want to touch this issue, there are still too many ignorant voters that think this is all crazy talk, and undoubtedly if one did engage in the issue, the other(s) would use it against him or her.

It's my understanding that the Senate has its own SCIF(s), so I wonder if that could be a possible workaround.

Another thing to consider is Congress using the "nuclear" option w/r/t classified information. The executive branch has generally claimed that only those in the executive branch with proper authority can declassify national security information in order to make it public. This claim is a corollary of the claim that classified information belongs exclusively to the executive.

The rules of the Congress, however, expressly recognize Congress’ concurrent constitutional authority to declassify information. Those rules specify a procedure for Congress to publicly disclose classified information when it determines that it is in the public interest to do so, even over the objection of the president, after giving due consideration to that objection.

It's my understanding that the Senate has its own SCIF(s), so I wonder if that could be a possible workaround.
That’s aleady happened in the Senate the last two years. Grusch has given far more detailed testimony in secured fashion in his 11 total hours of classified Senate testimony that has not been made public, than in his 41 minute interview.

Reportedly, Grusch has given the Senate the name of the secret program, the names of 40 participants who approached Grusch, and also written and photographic proof.

If the young Turks get their wish in the house, all house members will see and hear is what Rubio, Shumar and others have seen and heard for the last two years in classified Senate hearings.

For me and you to see and hear the proof Grusch has supplied the Senate, both houses will have to act in Shumar’s proposal to broadly declassify the subject.

Reactions: Deeeefense
This is a long interview with Grusch. I just started making my way through it in starts and stops, and I think you can skip much of the first few minutes, as it consists of a lot of outtakes. Might be a good listen during commutes or road trips.

Last edited:
This is a long interview with Grusch. I just started making my way through it in starts and stops, and I think you skip much of the first few minutes, as it consists of a lot of outtakes. Might be a good listen during commutes or road trips.

Replying to my own post just to add, about halfway in now, and this video is kind of like a complete summary of a year's worth of podcasts on physics, history, and aerospace as they relate to the UAP issue.

Those sneaky, sneaky Mexicans. 😄

Honestly not sure what to make of this. If this is legit, and that's a big if, then it just pushed the envelope forward in a major way. Anyway, supposedly there were two alien bodies recovered from a diatom mine in Peru, near Nazca, I think. Carbon dating indicates they're 700-1800 years old. They've done DNA testing, MRIs, tomography, etc.

https://news.sky.com/story/1-000-year-old-alien-corpses-displayed-in-glass-cases-in-mexico-12960435

If this happens to be fake, then this could set back potential (i.e., potential meaning if there is in fact something to the UAP phenomenon) disclosure greatly. I'll point out that Jaime Maussan, one of the key figures with this, had previously claimed that a mummy found in 2015 was alien, but it turned out to be a child with a head deformity. Apparently the two mummies at issue now were discovered in 2017.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deeeefense
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT