ADVERTISEMENT

Should the US Government Release ALL info about UAP’s?

The earth began to warm after recognition of aliens. Are they impacting our climate?
I don’t think that there’s been a recognition of aliens yet. The Congressional hearing is meant to create a “put up or shut up” situation for evidence from those who are making claims that they’re here.

Climate change? I think it’s a combination of a natural warming period exacerbated by pollutants being pumped into the atmosphere by industry, autos and the burning of forests around the world.

Reactions: The-Hack
I don’t think that there’s been a recognition of aliens yet. The Congressional hearing is meant to create a “put up or shut up” situation for evidence from those who are making claims that they’re here.

Climate change? I think it’s a combination of a natural warming period exacerbated by pollutants being pumped into the atmosphere by industry, autos and the burning of forests around the world.
Time will tell. If the aliens are to blame, we need to know.

Exactly. The early arrivals are warming the planet for their eventual mass takeover. If they stop nukes, why would they permit global warming, unless …
A good discussion.

This opinion piece sort of sums up my feelings about full disclosure.

“Some people will be afraid of change, as always, but change is inevitable and as always those who recognize and embrace it are the most likely to benefit. Thankfully, there are many reasons to believe that if UAP are manifestations of extraterrestrial intelligence, this stunning revelation can work to humanity’s advantage.”

Yes, some will lose their minds and religion. Others will find a renewed sense of international brotherhood with humanity.

If UAP’s are ultimately a threat, I do not count us out.

Humanity has proven a “tough out,” for 200,000 years, and is remarkably adaptable.

Whatever the situation, I wish to know the general outlines of what our government knows.

And as in all affairs of this World, let our Republic lead where mankind must go!

Last edited:
Carefully read what a Senator has said regarding the bi-partisan effort to declassify UAP/UFO information.

Does it imply a major paradigm shift on the subject, and one coming very soon?

"The American public has a right to learn about technologies of unknown origins, non-human intelligence, and unexplainable phenomena," he said in a statement. "We are not only working to declassify what the government has previously learned about these phenomena but to create a pipeline for future research to be made public."

Some posters resort to calling their representatives names, but these representatives, as frail as they may be, are informed.

Shumer’s statement clearly indicates imminent disclosure of “non-human intelligence.”

And the Republican Rep. from Tennessee makes increasingly shrill remarks daily.

Drip, drip, drip.

Last edited:
Carefully read what a Senator has said regarding the bi-partisan effort to declassify UAP/UFO information.

Does it imply a major paradigm shift on the subject, and one coming very soon?

"The American public has a right to learn about technologies of unknown origins, non-human intelligence, and unexplainable phenomena," he said in a statement. "We are not only working to declassify what the government has previously learned about these phenomena but to create a pipeline for future research to be made public."

Some posters resort to calling their representatives names, but these representatives, as frail as they may be, are informed.

Shumer’s statement clearly indicates imminent disclosure of “non-human intelligence.”

And the Republican Rep. from Tennessee makes increasingly shrill remarks daily.

Drip, drip, drip.
The slow roll of disclosure continues to pick up steam. It will be interesting to see how much cooperation or blow back they get from DOD if this amendment passes which it seems destined to with such bipartisan support.

It will be interesting to see how much cooperation or blow back they get from DOD
Any entity wishing to maintain the lid has been effectively sidestepped. I doubt they can gather political support for slowing this process.

And they must tread lightly: witnesses to date have provided the retrieval program “name,” and quite a bit of paperwork,
all of which is classified, buuut, which will not be classified for long.

The questions I have remaining concern how much “ugly” will be revealed. Will we be treated to testimony of threats or actual violence against citizens the last 70 years to maintain the lid?

The Watergate hearings (and others in the 70’s) revealed a lot of patently evil governmental conduct, much of it only tangentially related to the topics being investigated.

In retrospect, keeping the UAP subject out of those hearings, given their wide-ranging revelations, was pretty remarkable.

Reactions: Deeeefense
With the recent UFO disclosure the following is certain:

(1) The US and it’s Allies have collected significant materials from an unknown non-human Intellegence for decades.

(2) The US has endeavored to glean a technological understanding of such materials.

(3) The national security apparatus/military industrial complex has kept a lid on this information, a lid that has leaked for 6 decades.

(4) David Grusch has a 41 minute public interview revealing the general parameters of this effort.

(5) David Grusch has provided testimony for 11 hours to the Congress, in classified fashion. Grusch has revealed names, dates, locations, etc.

All this being said, the big question left for your elected representatives is how much of this classified informantion should now be turned over to you and me?

And honestly, I’m a bit torn.

If our MIC can gain advantage from secrecy, is this not a good thing for our competition with China?
Would like to see it release all info about the BCS!

The video up above that the Chuck guy comments on is a missile test. I've seen one, and the look very strange at night.

This is starting to sound very adversarial.

“Luna said they were ‘briefed’ by Pentagon officials, but not about UAP sightings, and the officials refused to show sensitive information they promised to the lawmakers.

‘If the Department of the Air Force, if the Pentagon thinks they’re above Congress, they have something else coming to them,’ Luna said.”

Last edited:
This is starting to sound very adversarial.

“Luna said they were ‘briefed’ by Pentagon officials, but not about UAP sightings, and the officials refused to show sensitive information they promised to the lawmakers.

‘If the Department of the Air Force, if the Pentagon thinks they’re above Congress, they have something else coming to them,’ Luna said.”

President Clinton tried to dig into the UFO situation and was stonewalled. I'm guessing congress, albeit their good intentions, may face a similar situation. OTOH there does seem to be a slow roll out, but the operative word there is slow.

For the Sci-Fi enthusiasts among us.

I can’t find the link, but there is one report out there that we possess a UAP that distorts space-time.

The craft, like 30 feet in diameter measured on the exterior, but when entered, the occupant experiences an area as large as a football field.

I know @Catemus has suggested I take this subject too lightly, as these revelations will “change everything.”

And this revelation could change a lot!!

I want to be the first in my neighborhood to own a small yard barn that can house a 747!

I can’t find the link, but there is one report out there that we possess a UAP that distorts space-time.

The craft, like 30 feet in diameter measured on the exterior, but when entered, the occupant experiences an area as large as a football field.

I know @Catemus has suggested I take this subject too lightly, as these revelations will “change everything.”

And this revelation could change a lot!!

I want to be the first in my neighborhood to own a small yard barn that can house a 747!
But to enter, you have to be hairless, naked, and grey. Gonna be great for nursing home expansion.

Sh!t’s getting real between Congress and the Air Force!!

““It had nothing to do with what we were told we would be down there for, and (Florida Rep.) Matt Gaetz basically said this meeting is over until you get us the info we asked for. And then, they said we weren’t eligible to see it, and now, they put out some release that myself and Rep. (Anna Paulina) Luna are not eligible to see that,” Buchett said. ‘That’s just a bunch of BS. The Pentagon knows better. This is why no one trusts the government.’”

How much will the Air Force and military industrial complex allow to be shown?

Probably as much as the older heads/senior Congressmen want shown. Yes, Congress funds the Air Firce, but the real power lies in , maybe, a dozen hands.

And Congressman Hal Rogers is one of those dozen.

Last edited:

““It had nothing to do with what we were told we would be down there for, and (Florida Rep.) Matt Gaetz basically said this meeting is over until you get us the info we asked for. And then, they said we weren’t eligible to see it, and now, they put out some release that myself and Rep. (Anna Paulina) Luna are not eligible to see that,” Buchett said. ‘That’s just a bunch of BS. The Pentagon knows better. This is why no one trusts the government.’”

Probably as much as the older heads/senior Congressmen want shown. Yes, Congress funds the Air Firce, but the real power lies in , maybe, a dozen hands.

Starting to get picked up by the MSM now. Fox News had this piece with Congressman Burchett who seems to really be on the war path now having been dissed by the USAF.

That’s outrageous. The question about the verity of alien technology is about to take a temporary second seat to a battle between the Pentagon and Congress. I’m going to bet on Congress. The Pentagon is biting the hand that feeds it.

“Not eligible to see it,” my butt. If Congress wants answers, then the Pentagon better respond positively or there’s going to be hell to pay.

That’s outrageous. The question about the verity of alien technology is about to take a temporary second seat to a battle between the Pentagon and Congress. I’m going to bet on Congress. The Pentagon is biting the hand that feeds it.

“Not eligible to see it,” my butt. If Congress wants answers, then the Pentagon better respond positively or there’s going to be hell to pay.
Here’s a good synopsis of what the Oversight Committee will be doing tomorrow with the hearing:

UAP Hearing, July 26, 2023

It’s a great bipartisan effort that shows the true power of the American system.

I suspect something of this nature has occurred before. Congress had a “Condon Committee” in the 1960’s that was pretty bland.

Had any Congressmen gotten too far off the reservation in the 1960’s, Jay Edgar Hoover would call them to “assure” them the FBI file regarding their illegitimate child/abortion/extramarital affair was secure at FBI headquarters. “

“Oh, and please don’t push the Air Force on the issue of UFO’s.”

Last edited:
I suspect something of this nature has occurred before. Congress had a “Condon Committee” in the 1960’s that was pretty bland.

Had any Congressmen gotten too far off the reservation in the 1960’s, Jay Edgar Hoover would call them to “assure” them the FBI file regarding their illegitimate child/abortion/extramarital affair was secure at FBI headquarters. “

Oh, and please don’t push the Air Force on the issue of UFO’s.”
And all the while, Hoover was a cross-dresser. 🤣

• Haha
Good overall discussion, I’ve been following the ufo/uap mystery for several years and theres only a few people I really listen to when it comes to real talk, real discussions, and articulate in a clear way this phenomena. I’ve tried to look at it from all angles. Is it black projects, one of our adversaries, different race from a civilisation that had a head start technologically, angelic/demonic, time travel? Some of those may be foolish, but there’s no denying something is being seen by highly qualified people and detected with our own technology.

But here’s what I find most interesting right now. The “deep state” was once seen as a conspiracy theory. But nowadays everyone can see it if you’re paying attention. Small sub groups controlling the narrative we get thru media (censorship or agendas) big tech, big pharma, DOJ, FBI, and most importantly the military industrial complex and the private contractors. There is an open battle right now with the deep state and if there is enough power to overcome it. I’m not sure there is, but this bipartisan committee is a good start.

Good overall discussion, I’ve been following the ufo/uap mystery for several years and theres only a few people I really listen to when it comes to real talk, real discussions, and articulate in a clear way this phenomena. I’ve tried to look at it from all angles. Is it black projects, one of our adversaries, different race from a civilisation that had a head start technologically, angelic/demonic, time travel? Some of those may be foolish, but there’s no denying something is being seen by highly qualified people and detected with our own technology.

But here’s what I find most interesting right now. The “deep state” was once seen as a conspiracy theory. But nowadays everyone can see it if you’re paying attention. Small sub groups controlling the narrative we get thru media (censorship or agendas) big tech, big pharma, DOJ, FBI, and most importantly the military industrial complex and the private contractors. There is an open battle right now with the deep state and if there is enough power to overcome it. I’m not sure there is, but this bipartisan committee is a good start.
5b37a19efd0448c32d60be5d0435126f.jpg

I have long believed that “the deep state,” was created, primarily, because of our leadership’s handling of non-human technology.

Congress can defund the Air Force, and turn the lights off at the White House.

The Executive has avoided nasty fights in the past by being the sole possessor of intelligence, both foreign and domestic, and a willingness to turn said intelligence against those who strayed too far.

When told he should fire J. Edgar Hoover in 1964, after his landslide
Election, LBJ said “I’d rather have him inside pissing out than outside pissing in.”

I wonder if the MIC has a modern domestic enforcer on the level of a J. Edgar Hoover.

Last edited:
I have long believed that “the deep state,” was created, primarily, because of our leadership’s handling of non-human technology.

Congress can defund the Air Force, and turn the lights off at the White House.

The Executive has avoided nasty fights in the past by being the sole possessor of intelligence, both foreign and domestic, and a willingness to turn said intelligence against those who strayed too far.

When told he should fire J. Edgar Hoover in 1964, after his landslide
Election, LBJ said “I’d rather have him inside pissing out than outside pissing in.”

I wonder if the MIC has a modern domestic enforcer on the level of a J. Edgar Hoover.

Definitely something to consider. Let me add a couple things, Eisenhower warned us about the MIC in his farewell address which would have been post WW2 and Roswell etc. Any technology from retrievals and reverse engineering would have given us an obvious advantage especially dealing with the Cold War during that time.

Any supposed alien tech we may possess and copied is hidden even from our own military branches such as our fighter pilots (David Fravor, Ryan Graves etc for example). What tech we may have and has been developed by contractors like Skunkworks, Lockheed and Martin, Raytheon etc is decades ahead of what we understand in our normal everyday lives.

Also I know Bob Lazar is a lightning rod and controversial but he talked about us having retrievals and attempting to reverse engineer about 30 years ago not to mention Element 115.

Lives and careers have been ruined for just speaking about what they’ve seen. We’re nobodies so do I think there is a group that could act like a domestic enforcer? Absolutely.

Christopher Mellon, former Assistant Secretary of Defense states that he was told about a retreival/reverse engineering program on Chris Cuomo’s show.

Decent summary of today's hearing:

https://www.space.com/us-hiding-evidence-alien-intelligence-ufo-whistleblower-claims

I watched a bit of it today live. At one point, Rep. Burchett asked Grusch if he had knowledge of the U.S. government retaliating against other individuals for being whistleblowers about UAP/unauthorized programs (he'd already testified that he himself had faced reprisals/repercussions). Grusch said that he had, and then Burchett asked if he had knowledge of if anyone had been murdered because of that, and Grusch said that he couldn't discuss that publicly.

Here's an even better summary:

https://thehill.com/homenews/411834...lawmakers-former-officials-strange-sightings/

"Former intelligence whistleblower David Grusch said that he has faced serious reprisals for his claims that the Pentagon has a secret plan to retrieve and reverse engineer UFOs.

“There were certain colleagues of mine that were brutally administratively attacked,” Grusch told Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.).

“Personally, have you heard anyone been murdered?” Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.) asked.

“I have to be careful asking that question. I directed people with that knowledge to the appropriate authorities,” Grusch said."

Last edited:
So the hearing has come and gone, and it was a big dud.

More second or third hand testimony by Grusch about what others allegedly told him. A couple of pilots testifying to seeing things they didn't comprehend, which is pretty much what we've been hearing since Kenneth Arnold in the late 1940s...And that was it.

No photos of dead aliens.
No video of crashed extraterrestrial aircraft.
No material that scientists couldn't confirm as of earthly origin.
Not one of what would have to be hundreds of thousands of classified documents, photos, schematics, engineering assessments and analyses necessary to run a program to reverse-engineer alien technology.

The same vague, generalized accusations of a government cover-up we've been hearing since Roswell. Grusch coming off as a conspiratorial nut hinting he "had heard" of people being murdered, but if he told us, he'd have to kill us. That sort of thing.

What a disappointment.
Nothing new.
Nothing to move the ball forward.
We're left to believe that a massive, decades-long cover-up involving recovering alien crash debris and bodies of dead extraterrestrials, and a project that would have cost hundreds of billions of dollars to reverse engineer and adapt alien technology has all unfolded and yet these committed whistle-blowers could not come up with one tiny shred of proof - one piece of paper, one photograph or FIRST HAND description.

So much for irrefutable evidence that we have been visited by non-earthly life forms and we have gathered crash site material.

Last edited:
So the hearing has come and gone, and it was a big dud.

More second or third hand testimony by Grusch about what others told him. A couple of pilots testifying to seeing things they didn't comprehend, pretty much what we've been hearing since Kenneth Arnold in the late 1940s...And that was it. No photos of dead aliens. No video of crashed extraterrestrial aircraft. No material that scientists couldn't confirm as of earthly origin. The same vague, generalized accusations of a government cover-up we've been hearing since Roswell. Grusch coming off as a conspiratorial nut hinting he "had heard" of people being murdered, but if he told us, he'd have to kill us. That sort of thing.

What a disappointment. Nothing new. Nothing to move the ball forward.

So much for irrefutable evidence that we have been visited by non-earthly life forms and we have gathered crash site material.
It’s the same thing as global warming/climate change garbage 55

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
Christopher Mellon, former Assistant Secretary of Defense states that he was told about a retreival/reverse engineering program on Chris Cuomo’s show.

---
I'd like The-Hack to shoot us some of those stories from the 1970s that happened in his neck of the woods. I know of a few, one of which is really strange.

Decent summary of today's hearing:

https://www.space.com/us-hiding-evidence-alien-intelligence-ufo-whistleblower-claims

I watched a bit of it today live. At one point, Rep. Burchett asked Grusch if he had knowledge of the U.S. government retaliating against other individuals for being whistleblowers about UAP/unauthorized programs (he'd already testified that he himself had faced reprisals/repercussions). Grusch said that he had, and then Burchett asked if he had knowledge of if anyone had been murdered because of that, and Grusch said that he couldn't discuss that publicly.

Here's an even better summary:

https://thehill.com/homenews/411834...lawmakers-former-officials-strange-sightings/

"Former intelligence whistleblower David Grusch said that he has faced serious reprisals for his claims that the Pentagon has a secret plan to retrieve and reverse engineer UFOs.

“There were certain colleagues of mine that were brutally administratively attacked,” Grusch told Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.).

“Personally, have you heard anyone been murdered?” Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.) asked.

“I have to be careful asking that question. I directed people with that knowledge to the appropriate authorities,” Grusch said."
Graves seemed to be the most reasonable witness. His thrust was that if these sightings are of terrestrial origin then it’s a military matter but if they’re of extraterrestrial origin, then it’s a matter for science.

He also proposed that a reporting center be established so that pilots can present their observations without suffering the stigma associated with the topic. He indicated that more reports would be forthcoming if pilots felt that they weren’t jeopardizing their careers. I think a center would be a great idea.

Grusch and Fravor seemed a bit too gung-ho that the objects are alien, to me. Grusch, especially, indicated that he had information that would endanger him if he let it out in a public forum. I’m sure that that’s why Rep. Luna will now meet with the three witnesses in private to give them some sense of autonomy and safety.

I was very disappointed that there were only three witnesses. I had heard that six were ready to give testimony. I am also bitterly disappointed that no military higher-ups were subpoenaed to give an explanation to the committee about why they have been stonewalling inquiries into the investigation.

ETA: There is actually a reporting center already available to anyone who feels strongly enough that what he has seen is anomalous. It’s the Aviation Safety Reporting System at NASA.

Last edited:
---
I'd like The-Hack to shoot us some of those stories from the 1970s that happened in his neck of the woods. I know of a few, one of which is really strange.
Approximately one-mile of roadway (Kentucky Highway 78, just two miles West of Stanford, Kentucky), became America’s UFO highway from 1972-1976, culminating in an abductions of three ladies from
Liberty/Casey County the night of January 26, 1976.

This sliver of road contains a freakishly low area a mile in length, adjacent to a small creek running next to it.

In the 1970’s, only four families could see into this hidden valley from their homes. . . . . the then sitting County Judge Executive, a home containing no less than three generations of future County Clerks, and two other popular farm families.

I’ve spoken to about half the folks who lived there in the 1970’s, and they have uniformly told me of mutiple experiences over a period of 3 to 4 years.

UAP hovering in their back yards, phone calls from neighbor-to-neighbor saying, “they are back,” and watching the show out their windows.

One gent described a beach ball size object that would sneak up behind him as he walked his pasture field, and when discovered, suddenly whoosh a half-mile down the creek bed.

They all believed they were being observed by non-human intelligence.

Reactions: entropy13
Approximately one-mile of roadway (Kentucky Highway 78, just two miles West of Stanford, Kentucky), became America’s UFO highway from 1972-1976, culminating in an abductions of three ladies from
Liberty/Casey County the night of January 26, 1976.

This sliver of road contains a freakishly low area a mile in length, adjacent to a small creek running next to it.

In the 1970’s, only four families could see into this hidden valley from their homes. . . . . the then sitting County Judge Executive, a home containing no less than three generations of future County Clerks, and two other popular farm families.

I’ve spoken to about half the folks who lived there in the 1970’s, and they have uniformly told me of mutiple experiences over a period of 3 to 4 years.

UAP hovering in their back yards, phone calls from neighbor-to-neighbor saying, “they are back,” and watching the show out their windows.

One gent described a beach ball size object that would sneak up behind him as he walked his pasture field, and when discovered, suddenly whoosh a half-mile down the creek bed.

They all believed they were being observed by non-human intelligence.
---
There was also a naval ordinance veteran from the USN that observed a large rectangular object just north of Stanford on US Hwy 27. I've read his detailed report from the local newspaper paper archives & it's just fascinating. There were also apparently other people who witnessed this particular event. IIRC, it occurred in mid-November 1975.

---
There was also a naval ordinance veteran from the USN that observed a large rectangular object just north of Stanford on US Hwy 27. I've read his detailed report from the local newspaper paper archives & it's just fascinating. There were also apparently other people who witnessed this particular event. IIRC, it occurred in mid-November 1975.
There were events by the dozen in those days. Most of my friends know of my interest in the subject. At least a half-a-dozen folk who were never identified in the press have told me of experiences during those years.

In Eastern Lincoln County, we have joked for years that they didn’t f&@k with us because they were,indeed, intelligent beings: we would have blasted them!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT