ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Round 10 (UKNorse Champ)

I wouldn't of taken this guy to start for my team but to give Jokic a break or two a game give me a defensive force. A guy that puts up double doubles in less than 20 min a game per night due to the Miami's coach Spo having weird rotations Give me HASSAN WHITESIDE

Last edited:
I feel like it has been days since I picked. Losing interest a little.

Later rounds usually are a little slower... not sure why? Playoffs move pretty fast though as it is 48 hours a round with constant debate.

I'm sure it has somewhat to do that these aren't the "sexy picks" although there is still some absolute steals left. Just depends if the votee thinks they matter.

sorry guys. i was out for the evening. shocked this guy is still available. Give me an absolute bulldog to come off the bench for my guards who can check a 5'11 guard or 6'7 forward even though he's 6'3. I'll take Marcus Smart.

@gossie21 up for 2

I'll grab a backup PG in Dennis Smith Jr.

giphy.gif

And some shooting with Landry Shamet

giphy.gif

@miracle7s you're back up

Was really hoping shamet was still available for my next pick. Ive heard you can never have too many shooters
I think I had about 5 different names penciled in at one time for my first pick there and just couldn't hit post. Shamet was always my second pick though.

Reactions: Nkycatfan17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT