ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Round 10 (UKNorse Champ)

Would be nice to finish the draft today and I'll set the playoffs up for Monday

give me Bogdan Bogdanovic. 6'6, 7ft wingspan. All rookie team last year and will only continue to improve as a nice wing shooter. @gossie21 you're up for 2

I’m going to swing for the fences on my last 2 picks and grab 2 young players that could both be superstars.

My first pick was a former #1 overall recruit. His offensive game is incredibly polished and perfectly suited for the modern NBA. He was so good that 2 different colleges hired his dad as an assistant coach without any discernible qualifications for the position.

With my 9th pick I’ll take Michael Porter jr., SF, Denver Nuggets.

P7ZaOe.gif

And with my 10th pick I’ll grab some rim protection and a 7’9” wingspan. A player who was so good the University of Texas named all their buildings after him. Give me Mo Bamba.

CharmingShoddyBobwhite-max-1mb.gif

For my last pick give me a young guy with tremendous upside... I think he will show he was worth more than a 10th round pick next year! 6'8 and weighs 235' OG Anunoby

@BigBlueFanGA

Reactions: gossie21
I was trying to pull the trigger on both TJ Warren and OG for my last pick. Couldn't convince myself either was better than the upside for MPjr. Both solid pickups this late though.

So how are we doing the voting? Which team will will win more championships in the next 3-5 years? Or which will be the better team in 3-5 years?

So how are we doing the voting? Which team will will win more championships in the next 3-5 years? Or which will be the better team in 3-5 years?
Seems like one team would need a bye for the first round, that would even up the second round.

As for criteria, we could go with either. But individual voters always use their own preferences to decide which team is better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT