ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters Bracket Challenge

Originally posted by maysvilleky:
Originally posted by barryn2000:
Maysvilleky wins the adrenalin junkie award for the Bracket Challenge...didn't get in until 5 min before the lock

ec
It was closer than that. Thanks for your help Barryn2000 in getting logged in. I curse Baylor, Iowa St., and Villanova!

Bigfoot did a nice job with his picks.
No problem...I was sitting here with the first game on TV watching them dilly-dally and figured that as long as it was in before tip-off, it was a fair bracket.

Originally posted by docholiday51:

Can't get to the bracket site,keep getting an error message???
It wasn't just this site...an entire server rack went down. The site was moved to a new IP this morning.

It's not on my primary server....it's on a reseller hosting account which is a poor man's version of a server. On a reseller account, I don't have access to the actual server which aggravates the crap out of me but server space & bandwith is expensive and I'm at 60% capacity on the primary so I have the reseller hosting for small or short term projects.

Sorry for the inconvenience

If I looked at it right...it looks like GreenRiverCat and SJJones will battle it out to be the overall winner.

Originally posted by maysvilleky:

If I looked at it right...it looks like GreenRiverCat and SJJones will battle it out to be the overall winner.
Yea....it's going to come down to the tie breaker since nobody has Mich St going to championship.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT