ADVERTISEMENT

Ron desantis

Status
Not open for further replies.
And need to add.... This dude didn''t know who #2 was in my avatar.

You are outright lying. Police won't even respond to petty crime. If you tell a cop that someone stole $500 from you they will tell you "tough luck"... I've watched interviews with cops in LA and San Fran who have said it isn't worth investigating because the DA won't do anything.

I live near SF. This is true. The actually dollar amount is $950. Cops don’t respond to hardly any type of theft in SF. I bet I have 20 friends or colleagues that have had their vehicles broken into there in the last 5 years or so. I avoid going there. If I have to, I don’t ever drive or park there.

This plus draconian covid lockdown measures is why so many once thriving businesses are boarded up and sit vacant there these days.

I used to actually enjoy going there for the day, no more though. It’s really changed for the worst over the last 10 years or so.

It’s fair to wonder why some political threads (a politician name in the thread title) don’t immediately get merged with the “political thread” and some do. Is it politics? 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: BigTyrone
Do you think its more realisitic that he thinks that there is low crime in California?.... I'm just saying that i've seen tons of AI bot accounts that popped up on boards over the years. This dude has not posted a single post on offense or defense dealing with our Cats. Not one. Why is his only post dealing with stuff like this that has a certain political bent? 5 years ago I would have never even seen a dude posting this nonsense. We got a new QB and this twat is worried about nonsense.

I'll go ahead and double down to say instead of ban bet... I'll tell the mods... ban me or him. I've been here for 20 years under a few names and always talked sports... This dude has been here a few years and never talked about anything but nonsense...

At this point i am more than willing to go elsewhere. I am sure this site has plenty of traffic in order to run off dudes that have posted here for decades in order to keep a dude that seems to be either trolling or an AI... if he's trolling then it was a multi year troll in order to wait for fsu to miss the playoffs while undefeated....

You're right... Im the weirdo... ban me and keep this dude.
An AI bot was programmed to log on to Cats Illustrated to run off you and other long time posters? Far Mitch Barnhart, far Cal, far Stoops, and far CAPTCHA! They’re all trying to destroy us.

O_O

Reactions: BigKari
I'll bet I touch more grass than you. I am pointing out that I don't think this dude is real. He's a bot. It's not a real person. That's why I was asking certain questions. A real person would sound like a real person... LOL. This dude is a UK fan and didn't know who my avatar was with a picture and the #2 featured... he said "Time Couch"... LOL Jesus.

I own 80 acres of farmland in KY. I don't post here near as ofter as I used to because bat shit crazy dudes like this end up dominating threads. Do you believe that $800 theft is passable on prosecution?
He’s not a bot, you’re just in a cult. Call your Dad.

Reactions: sobester
And need to add.... This dude didn''t know who #2 was in my avatar.
In his defense, it's not the best picture.

My guess is Bud Dupree but with him having a helmet on and the picture not being super clear or large, I'm not positive. Plus, from what I can tell that's the old NCAA logo so it's not like it's a guy who has played here all that recently.

I will now go back to watching this thread that has definitely stayed on topic.

A lot of pissed off FSU fans in Florida. DeSantis is only supporting his constituents wishes.

Filthy smug, ignorant democrats in Florida are still pissed they didn't get this scumbag (Andrew Gillum) elected as governor so he could spend state money on drug fueled gay sex parties with male prostitutes. Ya know, money well spent according to their values.

FyWrCXqXwAEjabk

Free Shoes U™ is going to get rolled by UGA and show why they were left out, regardless of how much Rhonda and Red Tide Rick cry about it.

Reactions: RunninRichie
A lot of pissed off FSU fans in Florida. DeSantis is only supporting his constituents wishes.

Filthy smug, ignorant democrats in Florida are still pissed they didn't get this scumbag (Andrew Gillum) elected as governor so he could spend state money on drug fueled gay sex parties with male prostitutes. Ya know, money well spent according to their values.

FyWrCXqXwAEjabk
Please stay in Idaho. I’m truly afraid of what you might do if you have a face-to-face interaction with another human.

Your own blood pressure would thank you if you didn't post ridiculous things like it takes FIVE YEARS to go to a bowl after a coaching change. I cited many many mediocre programs who went to a bowl within a year or two after a coaching change. Remember that thread? I'll bump it for you to have an opportunity to respond.
Let it go dude. Put it down. This isn’t 4th grade and we aren’t playing “Tag, you’re It” We are all having a spirited, adult conversation here. If all you can do is hurl insults and sound bites then step off. You get on here and insult folks who don’t share your narrow minded opinions. Guess what, you’re in America. 🇺🇸 the land of the free.

I live near SF. This is true. The actually dollar amount is $950. Cops don’t respond to hardly any type of theft in SF. I bet I have 20 friends or colleagues that have had their vehicles broken into there in the last 5 years or so. I avoid going there. If I have to, I don’t ever drive or park there.

This plus draconian covid lockdown measures is why so many once thriving businesses are boarded up and sit vacant there these days.

I used to actually enjoy going there for the day, no more though. It’s really changed for the worst over the last 10 years or so.
In Louisville, the trendy thing to do these days is grand theft auto.

The problem got so bad, the city actually filed a lawsuit because they claim that the automakers don't make the cars hard enough to steal...

What he did not do was announce that those crimes result in automatic 20 year prison sentence, which would have basically eliminated the crime completely.

Cause a problem, then claim you have to be the one to fix it. That's how you get a bigger budget the next year.

Reactions: BlueRunner11

The problem got so bad, the city actually filed a lawsuit because they claim that the automakers don't make the cars hard enough to steal...

What he did not do was announce that those crimes result in automatic 20 year prison sentence, which would have basically eliminated the crime completely.

Cause a problem, then claim you have to be the one to fix it. That's how you get a bigger budget the next year.
That’s basically what they did with the federal drug laws. It didn’t work. Is also been the answer when they talk about outlawing gun possession and the right says but the criminals will still possess them. Those supporting outlawing them say they won’t if you have mandatory 10 year sentences. The right says that won’t stop them. The right is probably correct on that. Same with other crimes like car theft. Mandatory sentencing hasn’t shown to be a deterrent.

Yeah, I guess the more educated someone is the dumber they get. Just like people that don’t eat always tend to get fat.

BTW, when I say educated, I don’t necessarily mean formally. I know lots of people with curious minds that have educated thrmselves and no longer are rednecks.
I have a 4 year degree in business management from UK and I'm proud to be a redneck.

I have a 4 year degree in business management from UK and I'm proud to be a redneck.
It doesn’t always take. Some people go to college for 2 or 4 years and it just never takes. They go back to their hometown and it’s like they’re are back in high school except they might be married. Some people are avid readers and never go to college and it takes right away. You just never know. There is an innate cognitive aspect to it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
My proposal:

giphy.gif
We wish we weren’t apart of you dumbasses as well. Nothing like some idiot from KY talking about other states being dumb when you’re enabling medical marijuana but not selling it or allowing sports gambling on horses but waiting one hundred years to allow it on anything else while all the states around you take that money.

But we’ll still take your money in your two vacations a year so we don’t pay state taxes, thanks dummies!

I have a simple fix. Give Louisville to Indiana. They already wish they were from Indiana or Ohio. So just give it to em.

That’s basically what they did with the federal drug laws. It didn’t work. Is also been the answer when they talk about outlawing gun possession and the right says but the criminals will still possess them. Those supporting outlawing them say they won’t if you have mandatory 10 year sentences. The right says that won’t stop them. The right is probably correct on that. Same with other crimes like car theft. Mandatory sentencing hasn’t shown to be a deterrent.
It would, but in your example, criminals won't stop carrying guns because then they end up dead.

They'd stop stealing cars because there would be less risky ways of making money.

If you add a life sentence onto cocaine possession, people would just do another drug.

The irony is that they'll never NOT carry guns. Like it's an important life or death decision...

Stealing a car is not.

We wish we weren’t apart of you dumbasses as well. Nothing like some idiot from KY talking about other states being dumb when you’re enabling medical marijuana but not selling it or allowing sports gambling on horses but waiting one hundred years to allow it on anything else while all the states around you take that money.

But we’ll still take your money in your two vacations a year so we don’t pay state taxes, thanks dummies!
Call us when you aren't appearing in the national news WEEKLY for your alls shenanigans. There's literally a game coming out to mock the insanity of your state.

Plus you're in the Keys. Not sure that really counts as true Florida. There's the tourists traps, and then there's real Florida; the ones that embarrass the living crap out of this country nearly daily. As far as sports gambling, what can I say? Overly far right Republicans. Something you guys have experience with....

I haven't been to Florida in 20 years. Gulf Shores is a crap ton better. I mean, Ala-freaking-bama has a leg up on you guys.

Voting in Florida is now controlled by the 500 acre trailer parks in the middle of the state.

It doesn’t always take. Some people go to college for 2 or 4 years and it just never takes. They go back to their hometown and it’s like they’re are back in high school except they might be married. Some people are avid readers and never go to college and it takes right away. You just never know. There is an innate cognitive aspect to it.
You are definitely a useless idiot, who spits drivel and thinks everyone else is beneath you. You really have no purpose in life.

Reactions: IdaCat
Yeah, drug addiction and stealing cars is analogous. LOL!!!😆

Are you slow? You seem slow.
Maybe. Maybe I don’t understand how a criminal enterprise driven by other people’s insatiable addiction is the same as stealing some cars. Or, how some addictions actually drive drug peddling, as with drugs such as meth and heroine. Maybe I am slow and your analogy makes perfect sense. You probably have far more experience than I.

Are you slow? You seem slow.

Maybe. Maybe I don’t understand how a criminal enterprise driven by other people’s insatiable addiction is the same as stealing some cars. Or, how some addictions actually drive drug peddling, as with drugs such as meth and heroine. Maybe I am slow and your analogy makes perfect sense. You probably have far more experience than I.
Federal mandatory sentencing laws are centered on dealers, not users. In addition, car thefts are often related to drug USERS. Understand now?

Yeah, well DOJ does not prosecute the average car theft which today is committed by teenagers in major U.S. metropolitan areas and that “research” is not a DOJ study. Nor does DOJ adopt it as fact. But, you enjoy your 2005 study about car theft in Australia. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT