ADVERTISEMENT

Ron desantis

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the hell was I laughing at you for being on a message board? If I put up. Vandagriff avatar will you accept me as a fan? Why would I be on here otherwise? Most importantly, who the hell cares?
Just go away. It's obvious you are just trolling the political stuff. Just curious... Do you know if Vandagriff has played more than 5 games for UK?

When the hell was I laughing at you for being on a message board? If I put up. Vandagriff avatar will you accept me as a fan? Why would I be on here otherwise? Most importantly, who the hell cares?
You're a Louisville troll. I have no doubt. "Big Kari", to his credit, is probably not. He's just a basketball fan. The other Communist here, kbstang, is probably a basketball fan, as well, but he does post here on the football boards on occasions, but he doesn't know shit about football and should probably stay on Rafters. For example, he thought that Mike Elko was hired to Texas A&M as a head coach from being the Duke DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR. Like Texas A&M would hire a Duke coordinator as head coach lol. Certainly Duke might hire a Texas A&M coordinator which they did when they hired Elko himself from A&M two years ago lol.

Last edited:
Stop slurring your spelling marxist. I get that you guys get paid to post on message boards every election cycle. That why the join date in even number and the post count is low... You only post when it gets close to an election. Are you even a UK fan? Why just the generic avatar? Do you know who my avatar is? #2 for UK... surely a UK fan could post this realllllllll quick.
How advanced are the brain worms when you start to believe that people are being paid to post on Wildcat Lair football forum? It would seem they’ve eaten away at everything but the paranoia centers. Get ahold of yourself brother, maybe touch grass a moment.

Just go away. It's obvious you are just trolling the political stuff. Just curious... Do you know if Vandagriff has played more than 5 games for UK?
Don’t tell me to go away and then ask me a question lol. I can’t go away and answer it. Yeah, he backed up Beck at Ga last year.

How advanced are the brain worms when you start to believe that people are being paid to post on Wildcat Lair football forum? It would seem they’ve eaten away at everything but the paranoia centers. Get ahold of yourself brother, maybe touch grass a moment.
I'll bet I touch more grass than you. I am pointing out that I don't think this dude is real. He's a bot. It's not a real person. That's why I was asking certain questions. A real person would sound like a real person... LOL. This dude is a UK fan and didn't know who my avatar was with a picture and the #2 featured... he said "Time Couch"... LOL Jesus.

I own 80 acres of farmland in KY. I don't post here near as ofter as I used to because bat shit crazy dudes like this end up dominating threads. Do you believe that $800 theft is passable on prosecution?

I'll bet I touch more grass than you. I am pointing out that I don't think this dude is real. He's a bot. It's not a real person. That's why I was asking certain questions. A real person would sound like a real person... LOL. This dude is a UK fan and didn't know who my avatar was with a picture and the #2 featured... he said "Time Couch"... LOL Jesus.

I own 80 acres of farmland in KY. I don't post here near as ofter as I used to because bat shit crazy dudes like this end up dominating threads. Do you believe that $800 theft is passable on prosecution?
Why would you lol at a bot?

I could have used Ky I guess. Although Alabama and Mississippi would never elect a progressive governor or vote for a woman’ s right to choose like Ky has.
Stupid comment on several levels.

1. Beshear is not a "progressive". He is a moderate. He may secretly have "progressive" views, but his campaign was centrist.

2. Alabama and Mississippi absolutely would, in a general election, vote for what you define as a "woman's right to choose". Ohio did, with a 12 point margin whichis a landslide and Ohio is now a beet red state. Kansas did. Every state will, if it's on the ballot. It is what it is.

Stupid comment on several levels.

1. Beshear is not a "progressive". He is a moderate. He may secretly have "progressive" views, but his campaign was centrist.

2. Alabama and Mississippi absolutely would, in a general election, vote for what you define as a "woman's right to choose". Ohio did, with a 12 point margin whichis a landslide and Ohio is now a beet red state. Kansas did. Every state will, if it's on the ballot. It is what it is.
No. Every state won’t. That’s stupid. And neither ala. nor miss would ever elect a governor as “moderate” as Beshear. And I’m not defending Ky. Hell, you are from there.

No. Every state won’t. That’s stupid. And neither ala. nor miss would ever elect a governor as “moderate” as Beshear. And I’m not defending Ky. Hell, you are from there.
No, dummy, I'm not. Please review my username, to see where I'm from. My family is mostly from the fine Commonwealth and I was raised as a UK fan. But I am exactly from where my name says.

Who was Rex Chapman’s running mate at guard at Apollo?
I didn't attend Apollo. I've said that I"m from Bullitt Co on this board many times. I went to HS with Brett Dawson. I've never claimed to know stuff I don't know. I've never claimed to know people I don't know. I've been a UK fan my whole life. I'd like to not include politics in sports. Its just wild that you never post here and all the sudden a "Desantis" thread pops up and you make 1/10 of your lifetime post. And the Desantis part wasn't political as much as it was state politics with sports.

That just seems weird to me. For instance... You could probably go back and look at my post history and see that big wins and big losses tend get me to post more.... in general. Derrick Willis recruiting.. I had a few post because my sister went to school with his PG's mom. Other than that... I'm just a fan. I hate the lack of use of our TE's and how slow our offense is. I hate that our defense is always bend but don't break and doesn't occasionally just go balls out "kill the QB".

You seem like you just saw a keyword and did what the program told you to do....

Reactions: WildcatofNati2
I guess you mean Democrats since that party ran Kentucky for approximately 150 years after the civil war. Kentucky is where it is largely due to that leadership.
Yeah. Kentucky became hard-core democrat after the war because of strong confederate leanings that started in late 1863.

Who was Rex Chapman’s running mate at Apollo.? Every Uk fan knows this.
OK... Lets do this for a ban bet. Who is Rex Chapmans running mate at Apollo?... If 50%+ know then I leave the site. I never post here again. I pledge to never make another account and just disappear.... You down on your side?

OK... Lets do this for a ban bet. Who is Rex Chapmans running mate at Apollo?... If 50%+ know then I leave the site. I never post here again. I pledge to never make another account and just disappear.... You down on your side?
Dude you took 45 minutes to google it lol. Dance monkey dance.

Who was Rex Chapman’s running mate at Apollo.? Every Uk fan knows this.
I don't. I don't give a rat's ass about Chapman or basketball and I don't get paid to answer trivia questions unless and until I get recruited to become a star on Jeopardy.
This is a FOOTBALL thread, mister. Take your mask and EAT it.

Last edited:
I vote in your favor. I have no idea what that guy is talking about.

That is such a stupid word. It was created because the pawns have such limited vocabularies.
The word was proudly created, and proudly used, by your own ilk until the rest of the country started laughing. Again, just like "politically correct" and "SJW" and "progressive". History repeats itself. Your side proudly creates the term, uses it, and then get angry when it inevitably becomes an object of ridicule. Kind of like how some people on your side now laugh at the term "Tea Party". You choose to grandstand with a word like "woke"? Fine, don't complain when it becomes a laughingstock.

Why is being “woke”, believing that other cultures, races and lifestyles, should have rights, a bad thing? I’ve just never understood why not be racist, xenophonic and homophobic is considered evil by you people.

Why is being “woke”, believing that other cultures, races and lifestyles, should have rights, a bad thing? I’ve just never understood why not be racist, xenophonic and homophobic is considered evil by you.

Heres why I think the woke suck. Frankly, I don't like Marxism. I also don't like your mask mandates, and even less your vaccine mandates, and even less your despicable and unconstitutional "lockdown". I also don't like your zeal to provoke another Cuban Missile crisis or perhaps a nuclear holocaust and I'm also sick of seeing a blue and yellow flag from a hellhole on my Facebook.

So these are all reasons why the woke are hated from coast to coast. And you really showed your ass by ridiculing "rednecks" and Alabama and Mississippi. That sucked. And moreover, you're a hypocrite. You can't opposed various isms and then rip unto Alabama, etc. That's just wrong.

Last edited:
Why is being “woke”, believing that other cultures, races and lifestyles, should have rights, a bad thing? I’ve just never understood why not be racist, xenophonic and homophobic is considered evil by you people.
You people?.... How about ask what the new qb will bring to our team? How about ask if our wr's run better routes and actually catch 50/50 balls??????

I'm going to guess you don't care about any of that.

Reactions: WildcatofNati2
I'll also add.... Just check his post history. Come back to me.

Not a real person? So what is he, a robot, AI that created an account on Cats Illustrated, the buffalo from BW3?

Not a real person? So what is he, a robot, AI that created an account on Cats Illustrated, the buffalo from BW3?
Do you think its more realisitic that he thinks that there is low crime in California?.... I'm just saying that i've seen tons of AI bot accounts that popped up on boards over the years. This dude has not posted a single post on offense or defense dealing with our Cats. Not one. Why is his only post dealing with stuff like this that has a certain political bent? 5 years ago I would have never even seen a dude posting this nonsense. We got a new QB and this twat is worried about nonsense.

I'll go ahead and double down to say instead of ban bet... I'll tell the mods... ban me or him. I've been here for 20 years under a few names and always talked sports... This dude has been here a few years and never talked about anything but nonsense...

At this point i am more than willing to go elsewhere. I am sure this site has plenty of traffic in order to run off dudes that have posted here for decades in order to keep a dude that seems to be either trolling or an AI... if he's trolling then it was a multi year troll in order to wait for fsu to miss the playoffs while undefeated....

You're right... Im the weirdo... ban me and keep this dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT