ADVERTISEMENT

Ron desantis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends. Even if they aren’t it doesn’t make it legal. Lots of crimes aren’t prosecuted.
OwmP.gif

It’s just a demarcation between a felony and a misdemeanor. Like all states. Doesn’t mean it won’t be prosecuted. You listen to too much Joe Rogan.

I will say that the low post count makes sense as does the join year. It's wild the connections you see if you visit a few message boards over a time.

It’s just a demarcation between a felony and a misdemeanor. Like all states. Doesn’t mean it won’t be prosecuted. You listen to too much Joe Rogan.
You are outright lying. Police won't even respond to petty crime. If you tell a cop that someone stole $500 from you they will tell you "tough luck"... I've watched interviews with cops in LA and San Fran who have said it isn't worth investigating because the DA won't do anything.

• Love
Reactions: grevey35 and deep3
I know Gov Desantis doesn’t always plan things out, but does he state the grounds of this suit? This seems like one of those “tough guy” moments where he flexes, gets attention, and then instead of riding out on top and ends up quadrupling down and creates a situation that just keeps biting him. May be wrong, but “they didn’t pick my team to be in the playoffs” I don’t think is a civil offense….

You are outright lying. Police won't even respond to petty crime. If you tell a cop that someone stole $500 from you they will tell you "tough luck"... I've watched interviews with cops in LA and San Fran who have said it isn't worth investigating because the DA won't do anything.

Cops aren’t going to respond to lots of misdemeanors in lots of states. Hell, even when I was prosecutor in a small town that was the case. And again, you are wrong in claiming that makes it legal. Cops aren’t involved in lots of criminal charges.

I wore one for a year after a livervtrandplant Karen. Did you scream at me in the grocery line?
No, but people like you occasionally whined at me for not wearing one, Karen. I'm glad you're still around, not the mask could have helped. With a new lease on life, as it is, try to be nicer and not so angry angry against people who live in Mississippi and Alabama. Do you really think it makes you look better, to take a shit on other people?

Reactions: grevey35
I know Gov Desantis doesn’t always plan things out, but does he state the grounds of this suit? This seems like one of those “tough guy” moments where he flexes, gets attention, and then instead of riding out on top and ends up quadrupling down and creates a situation that just keeps biting him. May be wrong, but “they didn’t pick my team to be in the playoffs” I don’t think is a civil offense….
Finally a good post in this thread.... I agree with this. It seems like he has zero grounds for the suit given the mission of the bcs committee. tons of panhandle people are furious and he jumped to do "something" even if he really didn't have a legal remedy he could act on.

Well, unlike the other Leftists on this thread, you made a good point. Total waste of his time, total grandstand.

Reactions: Dncmaxwell
Cops aren’t going to respond to lots of misdemeanors in lots of states. Hell, even when I was prosecutor in a small town that was the case. And again, you are wrong in claiming that makes it legal. Cops aren’t involved in lots of criminal charges.
OK. I'll post videos of people stealing shit in Cali and not being prosecuted.... If I get to 100 videos you agree to go away... Deal?

Reactions: grevey35
No, but people like you occasionally whined at me for not wearing one, Karen. I'm glad you're still around, not the mask could have helped. With a new lease on life, as it is, try to be nicer and not so angry angry against people who live in Mississippi and Alabama. Do you really think it makes you look better, to take a shit on other people?

I’m very nice to people. Where I live there really isn’t anyone I run into within 30 miles that thinks like you. A board like this is really my only ecposure. So maybe it fires me up a bit. I hate xenophobia, racism, and bigotry.

And when someone says “woke” then it is fair to assume that. All woke means is willing to defend other races, cultures and lifestyles.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigKari
OK. I'll post videos of people stealing shit in Cali and not being prosecuted.... If I get to 100 videos you agree to go away... Deal?
And I can find you lots of people not prosecuted gorvthefts in lots of states.

Now if you are saying they have to let dome misdemeanors go becsuse of large population and limited resources, I’ll agree.

And I can find you lots of people not prosecuted gorvthefts in lots of states.
Stop slurring your spelling marxist. I get that you guys get paid to post on message boards every election cycle. That why the join date in even number and the post count is low... You only post when it gets close to an election. Are you even a UK fan? Why just the generic avatar? Do you know who my avatar is? #2 for UK... surely a UK fan could post this realllllllll quick.

a simple Google search will show you that MS and AL have terrible education systems. That's not even a debate, but that goes for most of the Southeast. And yes, that includes KY. But I guess when you support backwards thinking politicians and their policies then you depend on people who aren't educated. But clearly you've bought into Desantis' culture war instead of his policies that exacerbate the income gap between the haves and have nots. And you probably believe that Exxon's record breaking profits have nothing to do with gas prices
I guess you mean Democrats since that party ran Kentucky for approximately 150 years after the civil war. Kentucky is where it is largely due to that leadership.

Reactions: catben and hmt5000
Stop slurring your spelling marxist. I get that you guys get paid to post on message boards every election cycle. That why the join date in even number and the post count is low... You only post when it gets close to an election. Are you even a UK fan? Why just the generic avatar? Do you know who my avatar is? #2 for UK... surely a UK fan could post this realllllllll quick.
I’m being paid lol? Am I posting from the basement of a pizza psrlor?

LOL I knew it. Be gone peasant. This dude isn't even a UK fan. LOL LOL LOL.
You really take this message board stuff seriously. Why fo you have an avatar? Do you have a job?

Is it Davis? I don’t know. I have a life with work and friends and family and stuff. If I wanted to lie zi could easily do a photo search.

I’m very nice to people. Where I live there really isn’t anyone I run into within 30 miles that thinks like you. A board like this is really my only ecposure. So maybe it fires me up a bit. I hate xenophobia, racism, and bigotry.

And when someone says “woke” then it is fair to assume that. All woke means is willing to defend other races, cultures and lifestyles.
If you live in South Florida, you are in DeSantis territory, and you're around a majority that shares my views . As I patiently explained to you, he won every county in South Florida except Broward, and nearly that one, too.

Now, exactly what I have said to support racism, etc? Using the word "woke", which is one several terms that your kind proudly used, until it became a laughingstock, like SJW and "politically correct"? It's not fair to assume that anyone is a racist or any other kind of "ist" or "ic" for calling someone woke, especially when you proudly used that word in the first place. If you resent being called woke, don't be woke. If you want to insult me by saying MAGA!, I'll just say, no, not really.

If you live in South Florida, you are in DeSantis territory and you're around a majority that shares my views . As I patiently explained to you, he won every county in South Florida except Broward, and nearly that one, too.
Now, exactly what I have said to support racism, etc? Using the word "woke", which is one several terms that your kind proudly used, until it became a laughingstock, like SJW and "politically correct"? It's not fair to assume that anyone is a racist or any other kind of "ict" or "ic" for calling someone woke, especially when you proudly used that word in the first place. If you resent being called woke, don't be woke. If you want to insult me by saying MAGA!, I'll just say, no, not really.
I don’t. And they would be Cuban and not think like that anyway. Also, Btoward is also S. Florida.

I agree with you. Alabama is about as backward an uneducated as they come. They will never hate Desantis.
Kentucky might as well be alabama without beaches. Nothing worse than a holier than thou moron. I bet you 50 dollars you're from above the mason-dixon.

You really take this message board stuff seriously. Why fo you have an avatar? Do you have a job?

Is it Davis? I don’t know. I have a life with work and friends and family and stuff. If I wanted to lie zi could easily do a photo search.
You are on UK board at 11pm laffing at me for being on a UK message board.... I was one here in the game thread when we got smoked by Vandy during the last Joker year.... You don't understand that because you aren't even a UK fan. You are basically a bot that saw some keywords and just posted nonsense.

How the hell Do you get that "i take this too serious" because I know who #2 is? Jesus dudes. Just go on Utube for a few minutes and you could easily make me look silly by saying..... such and such player did this...

You definitely sound like a guy who grew up in KY. LOL.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I don’t. And they would be Cuban and not think like that anyway. Also, Btoward is also S. Florida.
Of course Broward is, which is why specifically noted it as an exception to my point that DeSantis won South Florida? Are you even literate? How well did you score on the reading comprehension part of college entrance exams- my guess is lower than the average in the Mississippi that you arrogantly ridicule.

Also, since DeSantis won ALL of the South Florida that you so revere, quickly, quickly, explain how he won Palm Beach and Monroe? You going to blame them damn Cubans for that, too? How did he win the Tampa area in a landslide, which is not technically South Florida, but, still, not, as you say, "redneck"?

You are on UK board at 11pm laffing at me for being on a UK message board.... I was one here in the game thread when we got smoked by Vandy during the last Joker year.... You don't understand that because you aren't even a UK fan. You are basically a bot that saw some keywords and just posted nonsense.

How the hell Do you get that "i take this too serious" because I know who #2 is? Jesus dudes. Just go on Utube for a few minutes and you could easily make me look silly by saying..... such and such player did this...
When the hell was I laughing at you for being on a message board? If I put up. Vandagriff avatar will you accept me as a fan? Why would I be on here otherwise? Most importantly, who the hell cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT