ADVERTISEMENT

Ron desantis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okays a million dollars for litigation against the ncaa concerning fsu snub from the playoffs
Lawsuits over college football playoff? Are they gonna sue in basketball over seeding too?
Stupid as hell. That's why he has no business in the Oval Office.
Spends way too much time on stupid culture wars and irrelevant issues.
Anything for a headline and a faux outrage vote.

Someone has to push a narrative that Trump isn't pushing so he can look different.

DeSantis isn't going to win the nomination. He can keep fighting those FL battles.

Reactions: Fox2monk
All FSU has to do is get Harbaugh to admit he was cheating and remove them from the CFP. Maybe all the whiners can pay off Michigan to admit what they've been doing and rally the public to make them push on Harbaugh and his co-conspirators.

Waste of tax payers dollars too me I would have posted the article but cannot figure it out on this site yet images too if some someone could help out would appreciate it

Waste of money shows he is a true politician, he is looking at support from his state, and they are in the same boat UCF was in a few years back. Undefeated “Self Proclaimed “ Champion, that is if they can beat Georgia.

Waste of money... but....

- must be some pretty angry folks in Tallahassee.... and some with money...

- the NCAA sucks so anything to put pressure on them and help lead to their demise is okay by me

Waste of money shows he is a true politician, he is looking at support from his state, and they are in the same boat UCF was in a few years back. Undefeated “Self Proclaimed “ Champion, that is if they can beat Georgia.
FSU will definitely be playing with a chip on their shoulders.... and I wonder if Kirby can keep all of his NFL players together for the bowl game.....

FSU will definitely be playing with a chip on their shoulders.... and I wonder if Kirby can keep all of his NFL players together for the bowl game.....
Georgia will be about as motivated to play this meaningless bowl game as UK was playing Robert Morris in the NIT a few years back.

Last edited:
Someone has to push a narrative that Trump isn't pushing so he can look different.

DeSantis isn't going to win the nomination. He can keep fighting those FL battles.
Actually the orange dictator blamed Deathsantis for FSU not making the playoff and then Deathsantis then filed a lawsuit.

I'm all for anything that makes the NCAA's life a living hell. They have no problem leaving kids lives in limbo. Be nice to see them take a gut punch for a change.
Normally I'd agree, but a million freaking dollars? When inflation is still high? And people are struggling to make ends meet? Yeah, that's a modern day "let them eat cake".

Trying to outclown Trump. In fairness, that’s what he needs to do to beat him.
My proposal:

giphy.gif

Waste of tax payers dollars too me I would have posted the article but cannot figure it out on this site yet images too if some someone could help out would appreciate it

$1M is 'budget dust' for state governments.

Could have done it without announcing and absolutely nobody would have noticed the money missing.

Reactions: FltDoc
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT