ADVERTISEMENT

Prepare To Be Shocked (KU Related not Coaching Search)

Tampa_cat54

Senior
Apr 22, 2011
ANOTHER Kansas player (former) accused of rape.

What on God's Green Earth happens when people play for Kansas that they think raping people is okay.

Innocent until proven guilty obviously...but what the hell- this is like the 12th former or current KU Player accused of rape.

Did we have a single "brush with the law" while Cal was here? Other than the assistant coach Strickland, I cant think of one. We even had a DUI or two under Tubby.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Did we have a single "brush with the law" while Cal was here? Other than the assistant coach Strickland, I cant think of one. We even had a DUI or two under Tubby.
Wall had his issue breaking into the house to fool around with his girlfriend BEFORE he came here, but that’s all I can think of. Who was it that punched the homeless man?

Joe Hall had a few player issues, but things were mostly kept quiet back then. Think he caught three guys smokin' dope once and it cost us a UKIT in '77 maybe? That's a big memory strain though, so that could be wrong. Eddie Sutton personally likely had more off-court stuff than most any player we've had.

Terrence Jones kicked a bum while in the NBA. Derek Willis was arrested for public intoxication. There was a minor brush with Stacey Poole and Terrence Jones in Lexington and Jones apparently panicked and started to run but came right back when the officer said they weren’t in trouble. Don’t know what exactly happened, it’s been a long time ago now, but Stacey Poole announced his transfer shortly after. Bledsoe was arrested on domestic violence charges a few years ago, the charges were later dropped. Cousins faced harassment charges that were dropped in 2019. For 15 years running a high profile program, Cal kept it pretty spotless. Huge credit to him for that.

ANOTHER Kansas player (former) accused of rape.

What on God's Green Earth happens when people play for Kansas that they think raping people is okay.

Innocent until proven guilty obviously...but what the hell- this is like the 12th former or current KU Player accused of rape.

Goodness gracious. Is he playing pro ball? If so it may be a shakedown but it’s not just chance that all these dudes play for the same school. They at the very least have poor choices in how the act or who they date. Wonder what the other sex crimes are? Sodomy or something?

Last edited:
Thank you for letting us know it wasn’t coach related…all threads need to say that until a new coach is announced

Terrence Jones kicked a bum while in the NBA. Derek Willis was arrested for public intoxication. There was a minor brush with Stacey Poole and Terrence Jones in Lexington and Jones apparently panicked and started to run but came right back when the officer said they weren’t in trouble. Don’t know what exactly happened, it’s been a long time ago now, but Stacey Poole announced his transfer shortly after. Bledsoe was arrested on domestic violence charges a few years ago, the charges were later dropped. Cousins faced harassment charges that were dropped in 2019. For 15 years running a high profile program, Cal kept it pretty spotless. Huge credit to him for that.
Yeah that is one thing he did very well, he recruited good families and for as many high profile recruits that he got the vast majority had spotless records. Even the dumb things like Hagans and his money incident were just silly things.

I am shocked to hear that Kansas players only regard women as lustful property to be objectified and used.
sbkc-snoop-ep52.jpg

This is perhaps the thing that kept me rooting for Cal longer than most. His kids were upstanding and well spoken. Even though he always tried to recruit the best, I think he also skipped over the ones that read as violent assholes. I hated when I read the news about Jones. I can’t support malicious people.

As an aside, 100% certain Dickenson is an absolute sociopath.

Reactions: BigKari
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT