ADVERTISEMENT

Please Fill Rupp Arena on Sunday

GLJTcBOXUAAqnKb

Not gonna happen. In fact more people attended Cal’s Arkansas intro than the mayne 4K people who will show up Sunday. This fanbase is a joke. They are to be entertained, they do not support. They think they’re the star of the show. The won’t show up and will brag about it just like they brag about not giving to NIL.
^a true dumbass right here

Not gonna happen. In fact more people attended Cal’s Arkansas intro than the mayne 4K people who will show up Sunday. This fanbase is a joke. They are to be entertained, they do not support. They think they’re the star of the show. The won’t show up and will brag about it just like they brag about not giving to NIL.
Good God almighty

😂😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Clearly no clue about Kentucky or UK in general. Enjoy your crow

I'll be there, it's free, Rupp is awesome, and most of all, this Kind of thing doesn't happen very often.

Remember that, worth repeating, this doesn't happen very often, and usually the press conference isn't open to public.

btw unfollow Cal on twitter. I still love him, but I can see them bragging about cal followers when 1.4 million of them are kentucky fans.

Mark said he has open practices? Dude, UK fans? That does not seem possible here. And, that’s okay.

Reactions: KFuqua and Girthang
Rupp Arena 100% full. Absolutely amazing. I never thought BBN would fill it up.

Kudos to all there….insane
Good deal. I've been busy the last 3 days so I have some catching up to do. Put me on the record that I'm not freaking out having Mark pope coming back to Lex to take over the reins. At least he knows what BBN is all about unlike some carpetbagger...

Reactions: ruppsrunt66
You may be the most insufferable dumbass on this board. Thats quite an accomplishment, now crawl back to Fayetteville.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT