ADVERTISEMENT

Seems many forces trying...

BBUK

All-American
May 26, 2005
to break the BBN's spirit. It won't work.... (Read several media posts about the demise of UK... Just laughable...)

Just amazes me how the BBN LOVES UK.... Nothing like it, not just in sports but not sure what else compares... (On this earth anyway...)

An overflowed RUPP arena for a "press conference"...

God Bless UK AND THE BBN.... GO CATS!!!

to break the BBN's spirit. It won't work.... (Read several media posts about the demise of UK... Just laughable...)

Just amazes me how the BBN LOVES UK.... Nothing like it, not just in sports but not sure what else compares... (On this earth anyway...)

God Bless UK.... GO CATS!!!
I have only seen and heard positive views about UK. I am sure I have missed some though.

You rock, Pilgrim!

I've only heard positive stuff but since when have we cared what the media thinks of us anyway? Let em hate. We showed Sunday that we are just as united, strong and passionate as ever. You can't keep something like that down for long. We will be back stronger than ever and then they will really hate us. :)

Agreed! And all the guys on here who will fear monger when we lose one and done guys after their one year here lmaoooo.

Reactions: dl51344
Heck with media in front of us 24 / 7 they all have to write click worthy articles and if you all think about it, how many times have you clicked on the name of an article and the actual writing had nothing to do with said headline.

Who cares, let em write! Let em hate. Let em worry.

I am enjoying UK basketball like I have not enjoyed in 15 years. We at least have a guy on the sidelines that wants to actually be in Lexington, wants to talk to our media, wants to have a pep rally at his press conference. He is full of as much energy at a 3 year old. He is in full awe of the moment and it is not too big of a moment for the man. For a person not born in Kentucky he could be from Jenkins / Hazard / Mt Sterling / Lexington / Louisville / Etown and so forth. He is here because he wants, WANTS to be here. He wants the pressure, he WANTS the challenge. He might have been born in Omaha NE, but he has been a KENTUCKIAN since the mid 90's. He has brought his family here to be a part of what he cherishes most about this basketball career. I for one will think of Mark Pope as a KENTUCKIAN by the Grace of GOD, and GODS Grace allow us to share time with him. I hope he is here till he wants to retire and then I hope he lives out the rest of his life a Kentuckian. I also hope he wins 99.999% of his games, matches Wooden all by himself in NCAA championships and so forth.

If any of that happens or none of it happens we all need to remember, he might not have been born here but he sure did embrace this place, us fans, this team and university!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

• Love
Reactions: BBUK

THIS ! ! ! THIS ! ! ! THIS ! ! !

Reactions: BBUK
Time to separate the chaff from the wheat. The Cal fans need to vamoos.
I don't think they are the only problem and probably not even the main one.

It is the Church of the Perpetually Aggrieved Titty Baby Chorus.

I swear there are some who haven't cracked a smile since the Eisenhower Administration or so that have the empathy of a rabid crocodile.

The only negativity and "forces" I've seen have been some posters on here. And it's fairly certain they aren't even fans.

Reactions: KFuqua and BBUK
The only negativity and "forces" I've seen have been some posters on here. And it's fairly certain they aren't even fans.

7ded1362-8838-468c-b920-a31c60b917bd_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT