ADVERTISEMENT

Please Fill Rupp Arena on Sunday

If I didn't have to work on Sunday, I would drive down from Louisville to see this. I hope it will be televised.

Reactions: KFuqua
Man it’s tempting to drive down and potentially be there for history. I’m feeling really good about this hire after initially being totally let down by it. I’ll own that I was a crybaby last night but the more I hear about pope the more excited I get for what he can do. The man was able to field teams just as good as what cal was doing lately and at a school where they can’t even have sex and must sign a pledge. Imagine what he could do with a big upgrade to the talent! And he’s gonna have at least 4 million to get that talent. LFG BOYS!!!!!!

Reactions: KFuqua
It's like I have suspected all along. There are a lot of non UK fans on this site.
Whether you agree with the hire or not. You aren't a UK fan if you don't get behind Mark Pope and give the man a chance.
Kentucky has gone from a coach who could care less about the university or it's fans.
To a coach who loves Kentucky and the fan base. The man bleeds blue.
He may or may not work out. Fact is Not a single person knows for sure if he will or won't.
Great post

I have to do some vending in Lexington Sunday me and my better half going to try to drop In need to find out the time go cats

I’m still upset. It will take a while for me. But yes please go Sunday. Cal had a big crowd for his. Beat that number and beat it bad

Reactions: RunninRichie
Yeah we don't fill rupp for games on Sunday anymore, I doubt anyone shows up for this since it's gonna be nice. Don't take it personal Mark but SOME fans are ran down from the last few years and not really interested in giving more yet. Just do your job for now and good luck.

Fify

Reactions: ala_kat2
Yes, they are having open tryouts to be a member of the UK Wildcats Men's Basketball team.

Good luck!

They should charge a fee and let ANYONE try out to raise money for NIL! THAT would be a frickin BLAST, both to watch and take part!!

Who wouldn't drop $40-50 to go through a mock try out complete with team photo or an autograph session. Seriously? That's money

Reactions: DMB#34
Show up. Cheer the hell out of pope.

Then everyone grow some nuts and start chanting fire Mitch.

Reactions: Deli owl
It's like I have suspected all along. There are a lot of non UK fans on this site.
Whether you agree with the hire or not. You aren't a UK fan if you don't get behind Mark Pope and give the man a chance.
Kentucky has gone from a coach who could care less about the university or it's fans.
To a coach who loves Kentucky and the fan base. The man bleeds blue.
He may or may not work out. Fact is Not a single person knows for sure if he will or won't.
A lot of the people here bet money on these games and players, they participate in NBA fantasy leagues. It's easy to see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT