ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Espn's Ryen Russillo arrested on criminal entry charges

-If you think blacking out and breaking in to someones home is acceptable adult behavior...then you are a f*ck up.

He didn't break into anything. Door was unlocked.

You obviously have never been to Vegas, new Orleans, Miami, cruise ship.

Married with kids at 26? Balls cut off?

Yah Tim Tewbo is posting on the paddock.

-the door was unlocked...so if u leave your place unlocked one night and some random dude strolls in and passes out on your couch...its cool cause he didnt "break in". Sweet.

-been to (and partied in) all of those places...and *many* more. There is a time and place for everything.

-bottom line: this sort of behavior by an *adult* is unequivocally bad and indicates a problem with alcohol. Not judging just stating fact. Normal drinking does not result in this situation. Sorry if I hit a nerve.

Last edited:
-bottom line: this sort of behavior by an *adult* is unequivocally

It can be both an event that causes a 42 year old man to seriously consider his decision making at the same time as something that does not rise to the level of every would be do-gooder chiming in to harp on him.

He should clean up his act but it is not something deserving of universal scorn, etc.

-agreed hank. I am nowhere near a do-gooder. I have vast hell raising experience. But to brush it off as something everybody does is inaccurate. Normal drinking doesnt lead to this situation.

-agreed hank. I am nowhere near a do-gooder. I have vast hell raising experience. But to brush it off as something everybody does is inaccurate. Normal drinking doesnt lead to this situation.

Agreed but if he doesn't drink regularly and is just enjoying vacation and is on prescription drugs that exacerbate the effect, it may not be the "Buddy, we've got to have a serious talk" that people are making it to be.

Reactions: 420grover
Glad last night everyone I partied with wasn't a pussy. Everyone needed Uber or a random hotel room, even if it was the wrong one.

Downtown drunk with the fight worth it.

So happy I have friends not afraid to party.

Maybe I need rehab @StubbornPenny

I read the thread. You sound like an unbelievable saint who must suck to be around.

Guy gets drunk on vacation and does something that happens all the time with normal people, yet it's only news because he works for ESPN. And you think he needs to go to rehab? Hahaha what a joke.

Some people actually still have fun in their later years. Must be miserable to be around you on vacation or planned party trips.

"Happens all the time", complete and utter bullshit unless you got some facts to back up your statement

Reactions: MegaBlue05
Not sure about the details of this story, but this actually happened to a buddy of mine during a bachelor party weekend at the beach. Long story short, he blacked out and at the end of the night he wandered off and went in to the wrong hotel/condo/apartment door and slept on some ladies couch... naked. Ended up getting arrested. He had to go back for the sentencing and the lady never showed up so he got off. Moral of the story, alcohol makes you do crazy shit.

If I had a nickel for every time THAT happened.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT