ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Espn's Ryen Russillo arrested on criminal entry charges

Not sure about the details of this story, but this actually happened to a buddy of mine during a bachelor party weekend at the beach. Long story short, he blacked out and at the end of the night he wandered off and went in to the wrong hotel/condo/apartment door and slept on some ladies couch... naked. Ended up getting arrested. He had to go back for the sentencing and the lady never showed up so he got off. Moral of the story, alcohol makes you do crazy shit.

Not sure about the details of this story, but this actually happened to a buddy of mine during a bachelor party weekend at the beach. Long story short, he blacked out and at the end of the night he wandered off and went in to the wrong hotel/condo/apartment door and slept on some ladies couch... naked. Ended up getting arrested. He had to go back for the sentencing and the lady never showed up so he got off. Moral of the story, alcohol makes you do crazy hilarious shit.
Fixed

I once did this in a hotel, but promptly skidadled after apologizing to the dude sitting on the bed in his boxers.

Many years ago, one morning after I'd spent the night at my then-girlfriend's, I almost accidentally entered her neighbor's apartment after returning from a morning run. All the damn apartments looked identical. :/

Be careful or @Cardsstink will accuse you of turning this into a political thread and tell mods to take it to the Paddock. :popcorn:

Go ahead, cry it all out. You got your thread thrown in the trash, LOL. At least that Morgoosky guy that wants UK to have a compliance team that is more slack likes your posts. LOL! SMH.

Reactions: morgousky
Go ahead, cry it all out. You got your thread thrown in the trash, LOL. At least that Morgoosky guy that wants UK to have a compliance team that is more slack likes your posts. LOL! SMH.

You rang snitch?

Morgoonsky would have been clever.

Reactions: csrupp
Not sure about the details of this story, but this actually happened to a buddy of mine during a bachelor party weekend at the beach. Long story short, he blacked out and at the end of the night he wandered off and went in to the wrong hotel/condo/apartment door and slept on some ladies couch... naked. Ended up getting arrested. He had to go back for the sentencing and the lady never showed up so he got off. Moral of the story, alcohol makes you do crazy shit.

Well, he was naked ...so maybe that was his goal in the first place

Meh, he is single, no kids and has a killer income. Would love for the "media" to have posted everywhere I have woke up completely clueless as to how I got there all the many times throughout my life. That would be hysterical.

Reactions: roguemocha
I woke up in a ditch once. Pitch black 4am. Didn't know where the fk I was. Good ole Heaven Hill Vodka.

Reactions: morgousky
It's 2017, and I'm constantly amazed at the number of people who leave doors unlocked.

ESPN lets go folks who do not share their views. It would be an awful place to work.

Reminds me of the time I slept in my underwear under some bushes behind a random apartment complex my freshman year of college. I used my hoodie as a pillow and puked in one of my shoes. I have no clue how I got out there.

Boilermakers + Xanax bars =

tumblr_o3wociLPys1rkqh3eo1_400.gif

I've been drunk more than I'd like to admit, but I've never been so drunk as to wander into a strangers house and pass out in one of their bedrooms.

What in the hell was this dude drinking?

Reactions: crpoore
I once peed at the side of a house walking from a bar to my car, and my friends say this angry black woman with a rolling pin was walking up behind me ready to hit me in the head with it, and I had no idea she was there. No, I wasn't driving.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT