ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Espn's Ryen Russillo arrested on criminal entry charges

Go ahead, cry it all out. You got your thread thrown in the trash, LOL. At least that Morgoosky guy that wants UK to have a compliance team that is more slack likes your posts. LOL! SMH.

You put LOL after every sentence just like my 17 year old daughter.

I'd say that's a pretty good time for a 42 year old man to question his alcohol assumption, vacation or no.
You mean a sinlge, 42 year old man with no children and plenty of coin to play with? What would you be doing? Probably nothing fun if these are your feelings of how a "42 year old man should question his alcohol consumption".

You mean a sinlge, 42 year old man with no children and plenty of coin to play with? What would you be doing? Probably nothing fun if these are your feelings of how a "42 year old man should question his alcohol consumption".

This is the most ridiculous baiting. So it's perfectly fine for wander into another guest's room, get naked and go to sleep? This is perfectly fine behavior and shouldn't require any self awareness about the choices you're making? You'd be fine with this if you or your family were staying there?

No, I don't think it's some crazy crime, but at some point you have to know your limits and how to handle your liquor.

What is your alcohol assumption, chief?

Irrelevant.

What a man making fun of a 17 year old girl. Are you sure you are not a Card fan? You have all the traits.

Never made fun of her, laughing at her Dad. Does she know he acts like a child on the internet when his dumb threads get moved or deleted?

Last edited:
Apparently to participate in this thread you have to quarrel with another poster or recall an example of bizarre drunken behavior.

I'll go with the latter. Many years ago I'm in a motel room with a woman in Florida, engaged in fornication. I'd forgotten to lock the door, unfortunately, and some older guy (I'm early 20s then so he might have been 40) just walks in and sits in a chair near the bed. Total stranger. This is early in the morning, daylight outside. He's got some dazed look on his face and he isn't even focused on us. I yell at him, "What the f--- are you doing here!" And he just gets up and walks out without a word. I'm naked, and too shocked to even worry about running after him. I just shut and lock the door and carry on.

Never made fun of her, laughing at her Dad. Does she know he acts like a child on the internet when his dumb threads get moved or deleted?

Sorry douchebag but I have had enough fun listening to your childish behavior. You are now blocked and I will no longer see your nonsense.

Sorry douchebag but I have had enough fun listening to your childish behavior. You are now blocked and I will no longer see your nonsense.

The nonsense started when all I said was this same info had been posted and deleted twice before, and I hoped it got deleted again. You then started crying like a baby that someone DARE disagree with you and now you've been reduced to namecalling and saying you're blocking me since you know you are wrong. And yes, you read every word of this. [laughing]

Dude, I've drank myself stupid numerous times. I've taken about every drug under the sun and done some wild things. I've never once wandered nude into someone else's home. And I did all my crazy shit in my 20s.

If you do it in your 40s - income and marital status be damned - you've likely got a problem that should be addressed. Dude's lucky he didn't get shot to death. You're essentially excusing his actions because he's rich and single. That's how some rich people get the massive entitlement complex they have, "I can do whatever I want because I have money."

My friend Bob is a midget. One time he and I went to Vegas, got drunk and brought two hookers back to our room. Lights are off, and all I hear from his side of the room is "One, two, three, hnnh! One, two, three, hnnh!" To be honest, it ruined the moment for me and I couldn't perform. The next morning he asked me how it went and I told him it didn't. He says "better than my night...I couldn't even get up on the bed."

Dude, I've drank myself stupid numerous times. I've taken about every drug under the sun and done some wild things. I've never once wandered nude into someone else's home. And I did all my crazy shit in my 20s.

If you do it in your 40s - income and marital status be damned - you've likely got a problem that should be addressed. Dude's lucky he didn't get shot to death. You're essentially excusing his actions because he's rich and single. That's how some rich people get the massive entitlement complex they have, "I can do whatever I want because I have money."
I have to agree with you.

Reactions: crpoore
sounds like a fun dude to me.

ESPN fire him or nah. because at this point, Russillo's show and Van Pelt are about the only thing left on ESPN i will watch outside of the actual games.

I'd say that's a pretty good time for a 42 year old man to question his alcohol assumption, vacation or no.
If this was the third time, maybe. But you said he needs rehab, that's a little excessive.

If you were his age, with his money and free time, I find it hard to believe you'd be sitting at home twiddling your thumbs and posting on cats paws daily.

Reactions: Willy4UK
If this was the third time, maybe. But you said he needs rehab, that's a little excessive.

If you were his age, with his money and free time, I find it hard to believe you'd be sitting at home twiddling your thumbs and posting on cats paws daily.

Why the hell do you keep bringing up me and what I'd do if I was rich? It literally has nothing to do with anything, except that you seem to hold a view that alcohol related arrests are perfectly okay if you have money. What the hell kind of argument is that?

I think if you're arrested for an alcohol related crime, you should seriously consider your relationship and abuse of alcohol, and rehab would be part of that. You're acting like rehab is a death camp or something. Hell the nice rehab centers are better than a hotel. The idea is to help change the way you consume and possibly abuse alcohol. Why are you so opposed to that?

Reactions: rudd1
@EvilMD Thank you. I smile at a lot of stuff on here...rarely do i laugh outloud (unfortunately I actually LOL...I apologize meeksfor3)

Why the hell do you keep bringing up me and what I'd do if I was rich? It literally has nothing to do with anything, except that you seem to hold a view that alcohol related arrests are perfectly okay if you have money. What the hell kind of argument is that?

I think if you're arrested for an alcohol related crime, you should seriously consider your relationship and abuse of alcohol, and rehab would be part of that. You're acting like rehab is a death camp or something. Hell the nice rehab centers are better than a hotel. The idea is to help change the way you consume and possibly abuse alcohol. Why are you so opposed to that?

Shut up Nun.

wtf does that even mean. Go away.

I read the thread. You sound like an unbelievable saint who must suck to be around.

Guy gets drunk on vacation and does something that happens all the time with normal people, yet it's only news because he works for ESPN. And you think he needs to go to rehab? Hahaha what a joke.

Some people actually still have fun in their later years. Must be miserable to be around you on vacation or planned party trips.

I read the thread. You sound like an unbelievable saint who must suck to be around.

Guy gets drunk on vacation and does something that happens all the time with normal people, yet it's only news because he works for ESPN. And you think he needs to go to rehab? Hahaha what a joke.

Some people actually still have fun in their later years. Must be miserable to be around you on vacation or planned party trips.

Complete nonsense, but I'd expect nothing less. You just go ahead and keep getting arrested for alcohol related offenses and wondering why your life is going nowhere. I'll be here collecting your late rent checks.

Complete nonsense, but I'd expect nothing less. You just go ahead and keep getting arrested for alcohol related offenses and wondering why your life is going nowhere. I'll be here collecting your late rent checks.

Booooo! You prude. BTW never been arrested for anything actually. But would happily like this story my first arrest.

Cheeeese is that you?

003osc_jeremy_piven_008.jpg

Not surprising everyone hates you.

-If you think blacking out and breaking in to someones home is acceptable adult behavior...then you are a f*ck up.

It is funny if you are in college. I had a buddy do this during the summer and he thought he went into his parent's house, but he was actually 3 blocks away. When he woke up, the old couple that lived there even made him breakfast. It's also a good way to get shot, however.

Reactions: rudd1
-i raised a lot of hell in my college/post college days...an 18-25yo doing this may get a pass. This dude is 42 and has a lot to lose. He may need to do a little self-reflection in regards to his consumption habits.

It is a pretty obvious question.

If you're getting on a soapbox, you're bringing attention to your behavior in the issue.

Your defensiveness is suggestive.

Reactions: Get Bucket$
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT