ADVERTISEMENT

One thing holding Mitch back says Pilgrim

What has he done for UK lately? I know damn well he does better than your job at 7/11. Cmon big mouth, put your money where your mouth is.
1. You dont know shit about basketball or coaching, that’s clear.

2. Another internet millionaire posting on a message board at 2:00 pm 😂😂

Being said by someone On the KSR board they have access to Trilly’s discord and there’s on demand that’s really going to tick Cal off. Not sure what it is, but if anyone has access to the discord what is being said on there?

• Love
Reactions: RunninRichie
Yea, yea. You’re a 6’6 260 lb, UFC trained, millionaire with a super model wife.
No I am a retired CPA that was Chief Financial Officer for the largest Health Insurer in the US and my wife of 47 years is still a super model at 68.

rick injury GIF

Not sure if this was posted or not already but full quote below….

“On the administrative side, I've heard it's not as much a financial issue as it is a lack of clear-cut candidates you're certain will be upgrades over Coach Cal. If there was a guy Mitch Barnhart knew was a fit, he'd make a move. It just can't be an emotional decision without an answer you buy into completely with so much on the line.”

"They're tired of the underwhelming results," one source told KSR. "But if you move on, who do you go get? That's the question."

Here is my list:

A
N
Y
B
O
D
Y
Too many people have been saying "who could replace a HOF coach". I think you are 100% correct. The more important question should be "what coach could not win more than one NCAAT or one SECT game in the last six years with all of the talent Cal had??

Reactions: NociHTTP
Too many people have been saying "who could replace a HOF coach". I think you are 100% correct. The more important question should be "what coach could not win more than one NCAAT or one SECT game in the last six years with all of the talent Cal had??
The people asking that question are either (a) just looking to start an argument, trolling this site for the amusement of others, or (b) not really a fan of UK, rather a fan of a team that directly benefits from UK struggling.

Looks like we have two posters in this thread who need to go outside and fight.

I GOT MORE MONEY THAN YOU, BUDDDY!!

No I am a retired CPA that was Chief Financial Officer for the largest Health Insurer in the US and my wife of 47 years is still a super model at 68.

I win the powerball in 2019 and I’m half your age. I win

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT