ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official UNC VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD *****

Great win. F UNC
Why is ball going to Bradshaw with 4 seconds on the clock though, something they might want to discuss in practice.
He was the one open. That’s why Reed was inbounder. Not likely to throw it away.

Now if it had been 1-1 instead of double bonus maybe he should have called timeout

Reactions: Fox2monk
Pretty sure the ball wasn’t out of his hands when the shot clock went off.
It wasn't but the foul was called before it went off. But, if you've already called the foul and the play is still going, should the basket count? Whole lot going on during that play.

The play for Mitchell was actually a great call. With just 3 seconds you have to get it to someone they’re not over-guarding. Worked out.
Has Tre hit a corner three all year? You do know you can run a screen for a guard there? The way other teams seem to do.

It wasn't but the foul was called before it went off. But, if you've already called the foul and the play is still going, should the basket count? Whole lot going on during that play.
Now that I think about it, they didn’t call a shooting foul because they gave him the 1-1

Best team in the ACC by far
No doubt, I think they roll the ACC this year. Duke will for sure drop some road games and probably a game or 2 at home. UNC will get them at least once but I see a sweep this year. Haven’t seen a Virgina this year but the rest of the ACC is pretty weak, now UofL maybe the worst P5 team in the country. At least top 10 of the bottom teams.

Yes great to win. But my gosh the man is clueless in these situations. He runs an out of bounds play for a Mitchell three. And then has Reed inbounding the ball to Bradshaw to ice the game. 🙄
Like others have said Reed is one of our best passers and inbounded too thought. The Mitchell 3 wasn’t bad and actually a decent look for 2 seconds on the clock.

Reactions: permdaddy
I wish I wasn’t so skeptical about long term success
But we can hope
I feel ya but I have a lot of hope in this team. They don’t give up, they can shoot, we have big men now, and we just need to get back to passing more, and not turning it over again. We are well balanced scoring too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT