ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official UNC VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD *****

Wait?! Did we just score 87 with two bigs!?
Wouldn't have if UNC slowed it down and played us in the half court like most teams do. Probably would have won if they did. We are at our best playing fast usually and UNC played right into our hands.

Yes great to win. But my gosh the man is clueless in these situations. He runs an out of bounds play for a Mitchell three. And then has Reed inbounding the ball to Bradshaw to ice the game. 🙄

That's tough, man. Do you want your best passer making that inbounds or shooting the shot. Not an easy call when Reed is best shooter and inbounder choice.

Reactions: Fox2monk
apocalypse-now-robert-duvall.gif

Wouldn't have if UNC slowed it down and played us in the half court like most teams do. Probably would have won if they did. We are at our best playing fast usually and UNC played right into our hands.
Coulda woulda shoulda. I love playing UNC though because at least they run like men. They don’t try and slow it down like a bunch of losers.

Reactions: IIIBradIII
He's had Shep inbounding the ball since Canada. Why? Because he is the smartest and best passer on the team.
Yes on both of your points. But I think he has to have someone else to inbounds the ball, I mean your best passer and main guy to inbound the ball on every play isn’t even a starter.
Bradshaw would’ve been option five in that situation. But hey we won and I’m glad. Some act like once we win there’s no more game discussion. Yet they love to analyze and gripe for days after a loss.

Coulda woulda shoulda. I love playing UNC though because at least they run like men. They don’t try and slow it down like a bunch of losers.
Don't get me wrong. I do to, but it's stupid to play into your opponent's strength when you're clearly not better. I'll take it though. Better than the results of the other UNC we played.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Praise? Praise the players and hold the damn coach accountable. It's f*cking NOT about Calipari. The best he should hope for is BBN's respect and that's probably gone forever.
Did we lose sounds like you are disappointed by a win!! Lol

Most SEC teams don't have the weapons UNC does. Not even close. UNC has Bacot, Davis, and a couple of other solid players. I don't like giving those cheating punks any credit, but they've got a very good team.
I think we defeated an EXCELLENT team !!

I can’t imagine what it’s like to be as pathetic as you are. For real, what’s it feel like?
Pathetic? Whatever you want to think. Cal gets $9M per year in undeserved praise but I'm sure he's looking forward to hearing from you to sing his praise. Guys like Cal to hear that sort of thing and you're just the one to belt it out. Start a new thread ... there are some that will gladly join in. I could of suggested that you, too, are pathetic but I'm not going to do that ... it's just too childish.

Yes great to win. But my gosh the man is clueless in these situations. He runs an out of bounds play for a Mitchell three. And then has Reed inbounding the ball to Bradshaw to ice the game. 🙄
The play for Mitchell was actually a great call. With just 3 seconds you have to get it to someone they’re not over-guarding. Worked out.

Reactions: lazycat75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT