ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official UNC VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD *****

A win is a Freaking win! Resume win, 2 top 10 wins. We can’t bitch when we need these kinda games again and we did it. I’m happy AF. Screw UNC all day.
Yes great to win. But my gosh the man is clueless in these situations. He runs an out of bounds play for a Mitchell three. And then has Reed inbounding the ball to Bradshaw to ice the game. 🙄

Box score is ugly so winning that game is super impressive.

Anyone want to give Cal any praise?

Reactions: maxp12
A win is a Freaking win! Resume win, 2 top 10 wins. We can’t bitch when we need these kinda games again and we did it. I’m happy AF. Screw UNC all day.
Should be 3 but we blew one. Unfortunately we lose one pretty much because of the stupid UNC-W game.

Reactions: ck-2
At least for one game, Cal showed that he can coach this team using his big guys. It is great news too because it gives us less reason for Edwards to be on the court.

Great win but is Reeves ever going to be able to have good games against good competition or is he only good when we are way better then the team we are playing? The way he has been he will have 30 against UL next week and look like a world beater. smh Great job by the guys in spite of Cal. lol

media%2FGBgun89XkAARz6q.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT