ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS MIZZOU GAME THREAD**

I need a GIF of Orlando yelling at Cal. The look on his face, I've never seen him that animated. Someone make it happen that knows how to

Reactions: BCD
Maaaaannnnnn. I love this team.
But Dilly and Shepp are unbelievable playing together.

I love their game.

I can't believe that we play like we have all guards and forwards with 2 7-footers on the team. We have had plenty of 7-footers who couldn't shoot worth a damn but rarely have we had 7-footer who couldn't jump over a blade of grass.

Say what you will. I love watching this team, fun as hell. Our defense is going to cost us a game in March. The only time and game it will matter.
Leach said on the radio they been working individually on staying in front of their man a lot the last few days. We have to improve. We don't have to be great but we have to be better.

Reactions: FirewithFire
Wagner's drives are going to be absolutely deadly when there are shooters on the perimeter he can dish it to. It's an unstoppable play.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Edwards is borderline unplayable right now. Struggling on D so bad
He should sit the rest of the game until he wakes up and commits to getting better. Word is he doesn’t even go to the gym outside of practices. Gonna throw away his future, IMO.

Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT