ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS MIZZOU GAME THREAD**

Continue to be around the line.

But that probably shows that if we are being honest with ourselves, just outside the list of contenders currently for the title

Still lots of season to play tho.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Continue to be around the line.

But that probably shows that if we are being honest with ourselves, just outside the list of contenders currently for the title

Still lots of season to play tho.
We are definitely a contender. Any team that scores and shoots like we can is a contender. We have the guard play needed, just enough big men who are mobile. I like our teams chances this year.

Reactions: cathouse
Missouri causes 14.4 turnovers a game. So, while some of thoses turnovers are self-inflicted we did play against a team that gets 8.6 steals a game which is top 50 in the country. They had 6 tonight

Reactions: cathouse
I was wondering what the spread was, even my mom called me and said “these refs are betting on this game aren’t they.” It felt like they were trying hard for that game to not get up to a 15+ lead all game long.
Said the same thing myself. I had the cover and the over 160. Now just need Auburn to win by 8.

Last edited:
We we can win an ugly Big 10 type of "game".

Hope we are full force (Adou) back for the Texas AM game. They are very tough for a 5 loss team. They bully ball it and send 4 to 5 to the glass a ton.

I think you have a chance. TAMU has a putrid offense. Wade Taylor is a chucker. Not a very good shooter whatsoever other than the FT line
They do, but they are going to be desperate Saturday and our defense isn’t great right now. Kentucky can win but it will be a interesting chess match regardless

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT