ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Wall2Boogie

All-American
Jan 28, 2010
Somewhere Jay williams is standing on a ledge, hopefully battier is with him. Let's kick "Americas teams" A$$. Go big blue!!!!

deerpopcorn.gif

OH MY ! COME ON FINAL FOUR !!! DO IT CATS !!

As long as we do not come out slow and get in a quick hole I will be ok. Those are the only games when I get rattled.

Almost wish we would start Ulis and have KAT come off the bench. Gives us all our ball handlers to start and keeps Towns from getting into foul trouble too early. He just isn't getting any leniency on fouls against him.

Originally posted by new era cat:
Anyone else think we start out slow?
Mr. New Era Cat, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

wink.r191677.gif

stomach in knots - feeling kinda queasy. so yeah, I'm nervous as hell.

LET'S GO CATS!!

obviously the size is hurting them.

but we need to calm down and score. Make them panic. Sheesh, defensively we are doing fine, but offensively we are panicking like crazy.

Originally posted by SilentsAreGolden:
Not clicking on offense at all.
Sloppy start Aaron forced a bad shot, Lyles hands them the ball.

Need to calm down and just play.

WHY in the world Cal won't open up our game with a couple big shots from long range to set the tempo ill never understand. Our team usually starts cold and could use the confidence. I just don't get it.

Now no one is looking for a shot. Just bang inside.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT