ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Karl is shooting it way too hard. Where's that soft touch? Needs to take a deep breath and just play. Cats are just a little shaky. Showing nerves a little bit. We've got a HUGE advantage on ND with our size. Just need to settle down and finish when we feed the post.

Originally posted by SilentsAreGolden:
Webber continues to show he has never seen us until the tournament, saying we aren't used to switching on screens. Why did they hire this idiot?
Completely agree, he has made zero preparation and he is not that smart.

They will pick & roll Dakari to death whenever he's in the game tonight. Would love for him to get touches in the paint on offense BUT this isn't a game for him defensively.

bad game planning. Bad floor management. No one came to play.

5 layups. ughh.

Announcers are totally against us tonight....Doubt Webber thought those were offensive fouls when he was getting those calls.

Good finish by Towns

Have watched ND do this all year, their passing is amazing. We better start making some damn shots.

Announcers should never try to be refs, on either side of the ball. Hand them a tissue please

WCS needs to grow a pair right now. Letting a 6 foot 5 guy get a rebound over you is unacceptable. He has to own the boards and prove he is an amazing player.

Lyles needs to finish stronger there and he'ld get that call. good effort to get it back.

ND shooting 53% but has 5 layups. Take those away and make them take contested jumpers and we win going away.

well i have my headphones listening to some music like i do when games are close as these announcers are so for ND i can't listen to the trash . let's go . We got them inside forget what i said about driving get Towns and Lyles the ball everytime down .

If I were Cal, I would bench anyone who took a shot before the ball made it to the paint would be immediately benched. Notre Dame has NOTHING down low. Drive it. Draw fouls.

This post was edited on 3/28 9:20 PM by Seth C

Our defense is starting to weaken them. Just need our offense to start going strong.
On a side note, these announcers are rooting for nd. Pff

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT