ADVERTISEMENT

New coach will have a lot of work to do…

Jakerz

Blue Chip Prospect
Jan 13, 2024
Something a lot of us haven’t really mentioned on here is the fact that cow will absolutely leave the roster depleted. we pretty much lose everybody off this roster and the recruiting class that was coming in.
But today’s world of basketball we’re lucky to have the transfer portal and that makes life a lot easier.

Last edited:
It appears that many of us haven't addressed the significant turnover on our basketball team. We're losing key players, including recruits, which could be concerning. However, the transfer portal offers a solution in today's basketball world, making it easier to rebuild the roster with new talent.

I cleaned up your post

Reactions: crestcat
have_an_ice_cold_bear.jpg

Not as bad as BCG left us. I haven't looked at UConns recruiting class but if we got Hurley, he won't have many veterans to bring with him. He'd still likely be the top of my list either way but Oates may well bring in a solid class. I'm just not as high on Oates as some are. Lots will come down to who Mitch hires. Cal was a home run, at the time. I'm not sure there's another one of those quick turn arounds guys out there right now.

I love Jay Wright and would be happy with Billy D but those guys bring no one with them and we'll have to build a whole team virtually, from the portal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT