ADVERTISEMENT

NASCAR thread

Can you do practice/test sessions to get used to the shifting, pedals and wheel before doing races with other people? I thank you again for all of this information. So glad you posted in this thread.
No problem! I’m happy to help. iRacing is a ton of fun and at this point, starting to become a way to get your foot in the door. Ask as many questions as you want.

To answer that question, absolutely. You can solo test(as long as you own the car and track) as often as you want until you’re comfortable.

Probably not enough people in this thread, but anyone interested in a drawing for # spots for the 500 ? People post that they want in, one of you guys do a random draw of names, with 3s and post the posters driver(s). Guys in the wrestling thread do it for the WWE Royal Rumble.

Everyone list their favorite drivers now and then. I will go first.

Now - #18 Kyle Busch

Then #88 Dale Jarrett

Duels were pretty good. The Chevys really worked together well in the 2nd duel to take the win away from Harvick.

Hamlin raced in the first duel. Not sure what I'm missing here.

I do not know wtf I got that. probably dozed off this am and dreamed it. My bad. I checked it. Son of a bitch, i watched that one after I got home last night. thought it was the second duel because it was so late. Totally missed the second one. was there a rain delay ??

Reactions: KRJ1975
That is why I said Hamlin, he was behind Stenhouse and looked like the best car. I knew i watched Denny Hamlin at the front with a couple laps left, glad to know it was the first duel and not the second, as opposed to thinking I dreamed the whole thing. Too bad i missed the whole second duel though.

Reactions: KRJ1975
I do not know wtf I got that. probably dozed off this am and dreamed it. My bad. I checked it. Son of a bitch, i watched that one after I got home last night. thought it was the second duel because it was so late. Totally missed the second one. was there a rain delay ??

Yeah, rain delay of about 90 mins, I guess? I watched both from beginning to end. In the 2nd, Harvick clearly had the best car but the Chevys stacked up on the outside to push past him at the end. JJ actually looked pretty solid, maybe he can pull a rabbit out of a hat on Sunday. Overall I still say the Fords are best and I'd roll with Logano, Brad, or Harvick on Sunday if I were to pick one.

Can't count out Stenhouse. He was out front quite a bit and wasn't even pushing it hard since he's on the pole. Certainly has had a strong car in all of Speedweeks. JTG equipment is about as bad as what he was in a Ford with Roush but he always finds away to be out front on a restrictor plate. Like Michael Waltrip, can't win anything else though. David Ragan found himself towards the front late in the race. While I don't expect him to win, it's what I love about these restrictor plates. They are wildcards so never know what happens.

Yeah good call on Stenhouse. Dillon looked pretty good too and we know RCRs history on plate tracks.

Laughed when she slapped John Cena with her ponytail at the Daytona 500 a few years back and he had that look on his face like, "Don't you know who I am, how could you not see me?"
BonyRepulsiveBison-small.gif
Well, he has made a career out of saying "You can't see me!" I guess he was right.

I liked Dibenedetto to. There just wasn't enough value there. i would rather have Brad K or logano , guys who have won, at 11-1 than a guy who is ok, at 14-1. I think he was around 14-1. All i need is for one of my top 4 to win and it will be very profitable. I have $100 invested. hell if my 2 lowest guys Brad K and Logano at 11-1 hits, that will win me $110. $10 winner. But if Byron at 20-1 wins, i clear $300. Almirola and Stenhouse would clear me $400, Larson $500.

I liked Dibenedetto to. There just wasn't enough value there. i would rather have Brad K or logano , guys who have won, at 11-1 than a guy who is ok, at 14-1. I think he was around 14-1. All i need is for one of my top 4 to win and it will be very profitable. I have $100 invested. hell if my 2 lowest guys Brad K and Logano at 11-1 hits, that will win me $110. $10 winner. But if Byron at 20-1 wins, i clear $300. Almirola and Stenhouse would clear me $400, Larson $500.

He's at 26/1 haha Logano is 9/1 and the race favorite-- either way yes I understand what you're saying. I like Almirola as my 2nd choice. Big odds play is Ragan 100/1

Race day! I think everyone saw what this race can be on Thursday. Great racing and big runs. Today should be good!

Is this gd race going to start sometime today or what. It has 2:30 listed on the schedule and these guys are still out of their cars getting interviewed

Is this gd race going to start sometime today or what. It has 2:30 listed on the schedule and these guys are still out of their cars getting interviewed

it is the Superbowl of NASRAR, so all extra festivities is OK. Now if it was Darlington or somewhere like that, I get it, but it is Daytona.

He's at 26/1 haha Logano is 9/1 and the race favorite-- either way yes I understand what you're saying. I like Almirola as my 2nd choice. Big odds play is Ragan 100/1

Not when I put my bets in. Unlike horse racing, I will get the odds at time of bet placed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT